Lee Taemin's Story

The One-Eyed Doll

6a00d8341c683453ef010535889887970b-800wi

 

           

 

 

          Bae Su Ji is the most popular girl in her art school. Not only did she have a face that every girl wished she could have been born with , she also had a talent in drawing that both guys and girls are jealous of . 

 

       The story starts with a piece of drawing.

 

         The day was a good one . Beautiful blue sky and fluffy white clouds accompanied by the soothing wind that bought the sounds of the bird's relaxing chirps and the fresh smell of nature to everyone in the city.

 

          suzy carries her sketchbook as she walks to the small lake located at the back of her school .

 

          Besides the lake is a field of messy grass . Suzy loved coming here , If she's in a good mood , she would often sit there for hours , sketching pictures of everything she sees and if she's in a bad mood , she would sit on the grass , relax and just space out for the whole afternoon.

 

          As she walks , she sees a woman in the distance , sitting on her usual spot . She suddenly feels really unhappy , as if someone has taken her territory .  She walks toward the woman with loud , heavy steps , hoping the woman would sense her presence and leave her spot .

 

         But this woman doesn't seem to have heard a thing . She sits there not moving , looking like she's in deep thought , Not aware at all , that someone is walking towards her .

 

         Suzy chooses a spot not far from the woman's left and sits down . She sits there for a while , staring at the lake but got bored and decided to open her sketchbook. She peeks at the left side of the woman's face and found it so captivating , she quickly started sketching her .

 

        The woman who seems to have sensed suzy's intentions turns around a little bit and smiles at her .

 

        Suzy was immediately captivated by the smile . The smile was gentle , beautiful , secretive , mysterious...and strange. 

        The woman waves lightly at her and suddenly , suzy becomes really curious.

        She takes her sketchbook and walks toward her.

        " Draw a picture of me." The woman's voice was cold but at the same time , there was something alluring about it .

       Suzy observes the her profile carefully and found that it was a beautiful , enticing face . one that would lure all artists to have the desire to draw her and engrave the image in their brains. Suzy immediately opens her sketchbook .

       " No , don't draw the profile of my face , draw my whole face."

       After saying that , the woman turns around completely , showing her entire face ------

 

       Suzy's breath breath catches and her heart jumps! This woman's face has a huge hole , dark and deep ,emiting a small foggy green light , as if inside this black hole , you can reach all the way to the depths of hell ........that , is her right eye . On such a perfect , beautiful face , suddenly revealing a terrifying black hole would have horrified and shocked anyone.

       Her heart speeds up , pounding harshly against her chest . She seems to have lost  the ability to breathe .

      Not wanting to hurt the self esteeme of such a stunning woman , she pretends she didn't see the hole , hiding her own horror . using her most stable voice , she saids quietly , " Thank you for letting me draw you."

      The woman stares at her , as if searching for something before she nods and turns silent .

      Suzy's pencil starts moving . The sky is slowly getting dark . The lake has already turned into a greenish black color . She feels strange . As it gets darker , the woman's face seems to become clearer , as if her face naturally glows . The atmosphere gets more and more haunting and eerie as the time pasts and the sky gets darker and darker .

 

      Su ji decides to leave her eyes out till the end  because she was contemplating whether to draw the dark , terrifying hole or not .

      If she draws it , will the woman become angry ? But if she draws in two perfectly beautiful pair of eyes , will it hurt the woman ? She suddenly regets agreeing to draw her .

     Once again , she observes the woman's face closely . Her face have an eerie hole on it , but strangely , it made her look hauntingly beautiful .The coldness and loneliness on her face stands out excellently .

      In the end , she finally decides to draw the woman's eyes as it is .When her pencil first touches the paper , her hands shakes really badly . It happens often when she starts letting the feels and inspirations kick in.

      Finally , before it becomes completely dark ,the portrait was finished .

      The woman stands up and walks lightly toward Su Ji . For some unknown reason , perhaps because of the thick grass or the darkness ,she feels that the woman wasn't walking toward her , but was floating towards her.

      The woman arrives behind her .  Her clothes fluttering softly against suzy's legs .The cloth felt thin and smooth .

      Suddenly feeling very cold on her back , she wants to turn around and look at what the woman was wearing but for some reason , her body wasn't listening to her. No matter how much she tries to turn her body , she finds herself unable to.

 

     The woman takes a look at the drawing. As if she was shocked , she rips the paper off from the sketch book and asks coldly , " Is THIS what I look like you ?! "

     The woman's hands were skinny . No hint of fat or flesh .Suzy can almost see the bone of her hands.

     Suzy knows she has angered the woman . She bends down to pick up her stuff . She felt so wronged .

     Do you not know that you look like this ? If you can't face reality , why ask me to draw you?!

     

    "You saw something you are not supposed to see." The woman's eyes looked dangerous . She turns around disappears into the heavy mist that has started developing .

    Su Ji looks at the disappearing figure one more time and thinks again that the woman was floating.

    "Oh  God , I think I just saw a ghost . Whats wrong with this weird woman?!"

 

    Bae Su Ji easily forgot about the woman . Like before , she continued to draw , go on dates . Her life was perfect .

    Until one day , her boyfriend , Kim Soo Hyun  visits her in the art studio when she was adding color to one of her pieces.

    Suddenly , her boyfriend yells out in surprise , " Yah , Suzy , why haven't I seen this piece before , when did you draw it?"

     "What drawing?" 

     " A really beautiful woman with a missing right eye. It's strangely captivating  . You've drawn her so well , she looks so realistic yet unreal."

    That woman's picture! Her heart suddenly speeds up. Didn't she rip the picture out and took it with her? why would it appear in my studio!

    She rushes toward her boyfriend. Thats right , the picture in his hand is the one she drew for that weird woman. Could it be she remembered wrong and the woman never took the picture ? 

     "Absolutely stunning! You must take this to the competition . Trust me , I have a good eye for these things!"

     A week later , This picture appeared in the gallery . Quickly attracting attention , it became the main attraction of the gallery.

That night ----

   "YOU Saw Something You Weren't Supposed To  See , and even did something you shouldn't have done !! " 

     Suzy woke up with a start . Whole body covered with sweat . She opens her eyes and saw a huge , empty hole . The hole stares back blankly at her. She got out of bed , drowsy , confused , as she obediently walked toward the hole -----

 

     5 days after she went missing , people found the portrait of the woman near the lake . When her corpse was discovered , her right eye has been ripped out , leaving behind a huge black hole . The corpse was beaten and drowned in water to the point it no longer resembled a human. 

    


 

   " Why did that woman kill her?" T.O.P asks.

  " Let me guess , that woman was a ghost for sure. She used to be a beautiful woman in her past life but was murdered , had her eye ripped out and then got disposed of in the lake. so ,she transformed herself to her human form and asked suzy to draw her but she didn't know her looks have changed so drastically . And so , she got angry and killed suzy the same way she was killed ." CL concludes

   " I think , she used to sit there and often asked the art students to draw her . In the eyes of the living , she must have looked as beautiful as she did before. She was condfident in herself but unfortunately Suzy could see her real form. normal people shouldn't be able to see that so thats why she said suzy saw what she's not supposed to see." Key interjects as well.

  "These all makes sense , but If Suzy didn't listen to her boyfriend and only kept that drawing to herself , she probably wouldn't have died . I think she probably had a loved one that she hoped would never see her looking like this." Minzy continued.

 

  Victoria thinks a bit and said.. " I think I can kind of understand this ghost."

 

  Taemin smiles ." Stop explaining the story , now my story isn't scary enough anymore. CL , how about you tell a story now."

 

 


 

 

Sorry , minor change. this will be the first and last time :

"The six of us.Each will tell a story. One thats about death. The stranger they die the better "

I decided against the "character have to be your gender idea"