A Date perhaps?

EXO Girl Bodyguard [ EDITING ]

 

A Date Perhaps?
(Myungsoo & Krystal Moment)

 

 

Krystal tapped her feet in irritated. For one hour, Krystal has been here waiting for Myung Guy to show up and accompany her to buy L’s gift. She peeked at her watch. It’s already 3 PM. Which is, now he’s late for one hour and half. Then, someone tapped Krystal’s shoulder. Krystal shock and kick his dried bone. Krystal turned around and make a shock face. “Myungsoo! You shouldn’t do that!”

“You –Kicked—My—Dried—BONE! YOU IDIOTT!” He hissed, rubbing his dried bone. “Oh.. sorry.. i thought you were a bad –guy.” Krystal said. “Well.. Literally” Krystal mumbled.

“Who’s the hell wants to KIDNAPPED you in the middle of afternoon!?” He hissed again. “YeahYeah.. Mianhe” Krystal snapped, carelessly Then, left Myungsoo infront of the school gates.

“Yah.. yah.. WAIT UP!!” Myungsoo panted following Krystal. “Hurry!” Krystal snapped, going in to some gift shop. Myungsoo walked in and picking some stuff that ‘L’s might like. He picked some powe ranger miniature and show it to Krystal. “L will surely like this”

“What? Power ranger? Are you really PICKING a gift?!” Krystal hissed and picking some romantic gift to buy. L DOESN’T LIKE THAT! HE LIKES POWER RANGER MINIATURE. Oops.

“But, L likes that!!” He shows the miniature again. “NO! A TRUE MAN DOESN’T LIKE THAT!” Krystal hissed again. “L LIKES THAT!!” Myungsoo barked, insist Krystal to buy that miniature. Krystal shook her head. “I will buy a tumblr” Krystal take a blue tumblr and bring it to the employee to wrap it. “AT LEAST BUY THE BLACK ONE!” Myungsoo barked. “But, this one is looked cute!!”

“HE DOESN’T LIKE ‘CUTENESS’”

“BUT THIS THING IS SOOOOO CUTTEEE!!”

“STOP LIKES CUTENESS!! IT’S ABOUT HIS STYLEEEE!!”

“SHIREOYO (i don’t want to) I LIKE THESE! SO I BUY THIS!”

“STUP UP AND BEING A GOOD GIRL!! L LIKES THIIIISSS!!”

“HE’S MANLYY!!!! HE DOESN’T LIKE MINIATUREEE!!”

“HE’S COLLECTING THEEEMMM!!! AND THIS IS A SPECIAL EDITIIOOOONNN!!”

“STOP ADORE THAT LITTLE THINGSSS!!! AND HELP ME PAY THIS THING!!!” Krystal barked one more time, She reach her wallet and let out a 200 won. Myungsoo snorted and take the gift and going out to the side walk. Krystal let out a heavy sigh and walked to school again. “Wait”

Krystal stop walking and turned her head. “You just going home after buying a gift without take a walk?” Myungsoo giving her a disbelieve look. “Yes.. do you have a problem with that?”

Myungsoo hold her arms and dragged her to a photobox. “Choose which one you like” Myungsoo said. Krystal just looking straightly. “I’m in no mood”

Then everything went quite. Myungsoo plan is making her answer it if not, they will not leaving this. “OKAY OKAY!! The blue one!! With clouds!!” Krystal snapped. Myungsoo smiled and pick the blue with clouds theme. “SMILE!” Myungsoo yelled, pose like a bunny while Krystal pose like a uhm—hard to explain it. Then, the second one, Myungsoo posed a merong while Krystal keeping her a straight face.

The third one, Myungsoo posed a police officer while Krystal just like before. The fourth one, Myungsoo posed a simple smile while Krystal just like before. The photos were printed and Myungsoo give a frowned. “Why are you just a straight face?!”

“I Like that!”

“IT’S UGLY!” Myungsoo hissed. Krystal give him a snorted when Myungsoo dragged her to the photobox machine again. “We are not leaving this until you pose cutely!”

“FINE!”

Myungsoo picked the same theme then started to posed. The first one, Myungsoo give a simple smile so do Krystal.

Then, the second one, Myungsoo give a peace sign and Krystal giving a police officer pose.

The third one, Myungsoo giving a police officer pose and Krystal giving a ‘Bo beep Bo beep’ pose. Then, the last, Myungsoo give a frowned face and Krystal give him a bunny ear with her hands. They were looked cute together.

 

Kai P.O.V’s

I’m doing a date with Sulli now and it’s kinda boring since her hobby is just shopping a dress. But, it’s different. I resist her to have a date in a public park. Now, we shared ice cream together in one cone. We talks a lot and we play a lot. And it’s really fun. “Chagi-ah, Looks who’s there!” Sulli pointed at one couple, laughing at each other while eating toppoki. “It’s Krystal and Myungsoo right?”

I nodded as my jaw dropped. Why did Krystal with him? Did they together? Many question were in my head. Krystal was just like a little sister and i don’t wanna her to date with him. I don’t know. My heart feels hurt and sad at the same time.

“Let’s go to them” Sulli dragged me. But, i stopped. “Let them be...”

 

It's a date, perhaps?

 


TEHEEE~~ DOUBLE UPDATEESS MY FRIEENDDSSSSS ;:::DDDDDDDDDD

It's not long though because i want to a longer story xD anyway keep,

SUBS

COMMENT

UPVOTE love u all:*****

 

and yes, there's a Kai Point of View xD