After Party

EXO Girl Bodyguard [ EDITING ]

Krystal stood up and going to the party again. She felt lonely and decided to find Sehun. Sehun was already in his own world with some popular girl while Kai and Sulli is ALWAYS ALWAYS like dating. Krystal sighed and sit in some table, Eating all the food and drink since it’s her first time. Myungsoo again sit beside her. “What again?”

“You want to dance with me?” Myungsoo asked, smirked at her own question. Krystal choke at his word. “You what?”

“Dance... it’s gonna be a couple dance after the eating thingy”Myungsoo said again. “Why don’t you go dance with that popular girls... they’re pretty” Krystal pointed at bunch of girls, laughing while sip their drinks, they’re wearing a short dress. Myungsoo chuckled and hold Krystal hand then dragged her to dance floor. After that, the song become mellow and romantic. Myungsoo hold Krystal hips and dance with her. Krystal who was already experience it once due to her past mission, just following Myungsoo step. Then, she spotted a couple. It’s not Sehun with Hana. But, Kai with Sulli. They danced romantically. Somethings were stuck in Krystal heart. Jealous perhaps? Krystal were also confused by her sudden feelings. Myungsoo spotted Krystal gaze and following her gaze. He knows what happened.

“Put your head in my shoulder” Myungsoo said, still dancing slowly. Krystal blinked in surprise.

“It will make him notice” Myungsoo straighted-forwarded. Krystal were in confused but, it makes Kai noticed her. So what would she don’t do?

She put her head in Myungsoo’s head. Making them obviously like a couple. Krystal close her eyes, tried to hold back her tears. She never felt like this before. Ever. “Don’t Cry...” Myungsoo mumbled. Krystal who’s hear the words tried to be strong. I Hope you noticed, Kai-ah.

As expected, Kai noticed it. He didn’t focused on Sulli now. He focused on Myungstal couple. He felt amazingly hurt. Watching Krystal put her head on Myungsoo shoulder was really hurt. Sulli following Kai’s gaze. “They completely loving each other” Sulli shook her head while chuckling.

 

The party was over. Only The people who’s L’s invited to After party are still in the house, waiting L to showed up with his casual fashion. As L showed up, they immediately head to Karaoke party. L was already reserved a VIP room, full with snacks and drinks—soju. Krystal sit beside Myungsoo in no sense of partying. Myungsoo who’s held this after party is become lazy to party. And unexpected, Kai was invited without SULLI. Wow. Sulli was apparently were in the dorm playing with another EXO members. Kai was become lazy again. After all, he didn’t like karaoking. It felt like he’s clubbing. Sunggyu were steped infront and crazily sing his favorite song. Each person were singing all over again, leaving Kai, Krystal, and Myungsoo sitted behind them. Kai was a bit sleepy and decided to take a nap while Myungsoo watching Krystal non-stopped drinking Soju to makes her body relieved from stress. “Stop it” Myungsoo took Krystal glass to stop her drink them with a drunk condition. Yes, she’s drunk now. Krystal snorted and drink the soju from it glass.

“I said, stopped it!” Myungsoo yelled a bit. Krystal stop drink and looking at Myungsoo. “Why? You scared i’m going to throwed you up?” Krystal said in a drunk condition.

“My heart is in hurt i need this to relieved it... you should tried it. It’s the BESSTT!!” Krystal laughing and take a drink. She stop drinking and inspecting Myungsoo face. “You look way too CASUAL right now... just keep that image and i will lovee yoo fooorrr a looonggg timeee.....” Krystal hiccups due to the soju. Myungsoo giving her a glare. Krystal laughing again and take a drink of soju. “STOP IT!” Myungsoo yelled made Kai were awake and looking at the situation. The crazy people is still singing and Krystal just hiccups and laughed at Myungsoo. Kai can tell from there, that Krystal were absolutely drunk right now. “She’s drunk?” Kai asked. Myungsoo giving him a ‘watched-by-yourself’ glare. Krystal stop laughing and looking at Kai. Then, Krystal stomach is felt like upside down. Krystal hide and rushed out to toilet. Kai looked at Krystal in surprise. Myungsoo who’s already know what will happen just sat there, calmy.

“Why you just sat there?! Go HELP HER!” Kai yelled in panic. Myungsoo chuckled and glare at him. “You should be the one who’s there... making her hurt but doesn’t responsible a bit”

Myungsoo was succesfully making Kai boiled. Kai snorted and run to Krystal who’s found in men toilet, throwing up the soju. Kai patted Krystal back to make sure, everything her body want to throw were throwed. Krystal stop throwing up as Kai already out his hand on his pocket. “Let’s go home,  Krystal...”

“ANDWAEEEE(never)!! I WANT TO BEE HEEEREEE FOREVEER AND ENJOYEED MYY WONDERFULL LIFEEE!!!!” She laughed loudly. “Let’s go home” Kai hold Krystal arms and attempt to dragged her out the men’s toilet. “Why? You want to meet Sulli??? I CAN CALLED HER NOW!!!!!! I HAVE HER PHONENUMBEER!! AND SAID, OH CHAGI I MISS YOU AND I CARE ABOUT YOU! OH JULLIETTE PLEASE WAIT ME!! I WILL RUSHED HOME FOR YAAA!! OH JULLIETTE, LET’S KISSING AND HUGGING AFTER I GOT HOMEEE... AND TOMORROW LET’S GO ON A DATTEEE!! AND A WEEK LATER, YOU AND ME WILL MARRIED HAPPILY EVER AFTEEEERR.... OH YOU WORRIED ABOUT KRYSTAL?! OH! DON’T WORRY! THERE ARE JUST YOU AND ME IN THIS WORLDDD!!! OH CHAGI-AAHHH” Krystal mimicked Kai’s voice and imagined Kai was on the phone with Sulli. Kai wrinkled his forehead. “What are you talking about?” Kai asked, unpantiently. Krystal chuckled and slap Kai in the cheek.

“My heart aches because of you, YOU MAROOONNN!!! You always ignored me all the waaay... and making the world like yours and sulli’s. You know, i’m becoming your first shipper for ya. And all you’ve to do is just confessing! Easy right? Easy as your ASSSSSS.... You always IGNORED me! ALWAAYSS!!” Krystal yelled, angrily then started sobbed. OH BOY.

“ You nappeun namja(bad man)” Krystal cried as she punch him a several times in his shoulder. She couldn’t resist it anymore. It’s too painful to keep it. Kai looked at her, feel sorry for her. “Oh don’t feel sorry for me! Feel sorry to my heart!” Krystal snapped still in drunk condition. Kai sighed and help Krystal stand up. Krystal still crying. Kai help her to walk but, Krystal ward his hands and attempt to walking—tumbling by herself. Kai sighed and followed Krystal going home.

All the way home, Krystal keep singing and dancing to Madonna-secret and the other song. Then, as they walked in some park, Krystal throwed up again and decided to sit down a bit. Krystal lied down in the bench and sleep. Kai sighed heavily and giving Krystal a piggy-ride to the way home.

“You know what.. i’m sorry.. i’m sorry Krystal for making you hurt like this.. i’m truly sorry” Kai mumbled to Krystal who’s deeply sleeping in his back.

“You jerk” Krystal mumbled the word still in a sleeping condition. Kai didn’t know that Krystal was that painful until she drinks many soju. Kai stood right infront the dorm door and press the bell button. They doesn’t have to wait long. Somebody were opened the door happily and said, “Oh! Kai! I perfectly need you in this time!”

It was Sulli. Sulli shocked at the person in Kai’s back. Krystal. She already a half awakened and sees the this thing. “Oh sulli-ah..”

 


 

OHOOOW... my fav part xD it's KAISTAL MOMENTS GUYSS!! WEHEEE!!! It's my fav chapter so far ^^ so, hope you liked it^^

UPVOTE for helping me advertise this story

SUBS for making me continue the story

COMMENT for making me knows how's your feel^^

 

LOVE YOU ALL MY LOOVEEE!! If the subs 100 people then, i will makes something special guys^^ i'm waiting^^