A date? NO ITS NOT.

EXO Girl Bodyguard [ EDITING ]

Sulli blinked in surprise. “Kai-ssi... and Krystal what are you doing?”

Krystal got off from Kai’s back which is made Kai surprise. “Uhm... she was drunk and asleep in the park” Kai replied. Sulli nodded as following Krystal gaze. Krystal walking—tumbling—slowly inside the dorm. Kai who’s worried, make his way to support Krystal but once again, Krystal ward it. She don’t want him to help her. “Krystal, let me help you” Kai said as seeing Krystal almost hit the wall. Krystal shook her head. “No need... just mind your own bussiness” Krystal said, going to her room and plopped to bed because she’s sleepy. Kai sighed heavily. He didn’t know that it would ended up this way.

“Chagi-ah, help me with this math homework!” Sulli dragged him to the dining table, where sulli’s homework were putted there. Kai sighed heavily again and teaching Sulli patiently. Actually, Kai just want to resist it but, oh well. He needs some sleep too.

After teaching Sulli, Kai immediately going to bed. Already frustated with the day.

Krystal opened her eyes and found her layed down in the floor. She sit down and found a painful headache. It must be because of that freakin’ soju.

Krystal stand up and inspecting her room. Luckily it was her room. Unluckily, she didn’t remember anything after the after party. Krystal ruffled her hair and get out from her room. She stood as she sees a whole EXO members and Sulli looked at her in a weird way. Krystal give them a little smile and sit beside Kai. Krystal eating her sandwich in a curious feels. Krystal peeked at Kai who’s paying attention on his sandwich and eat it. “What’s going on?” Krystal whispered him.

“Nothing” Kai chuckled a bit. “Yah! It’s not funny” Krystal replied.

“Psch... big-headed” Kai snorted. Krystal hold Kai’s arm. “Jeball(Please) Tell me!” Krystal giving him a teary eyes. “Go check yourself in the toilet”

Krystal rushed to the toilet and found a ‘sadako’ face in the mirror. “OHMYFREAKINSOJU” She surprise by her self. She touched her face. Oh my. Her face waas swollen because of that Soju thingy. Krystal ruffled her hair in frustated. Krystal frowned and get out from the bathroom. Now,all the household are laughing at Krystal face now. “Shut up.. It’s not funny”

Krystal wear her shoes and opened the door to meet Victoria, since she’s has been missing some routine. “Where are you going?” Kai suddenly appears in the middle of nowhere. Krystal jumped due to the surprise. “Meeting Victoria.. why?” Krystal raised her eyebrows. It’s a sudden for Krystal because Kai is paying attention to her. “Nothing.. just make sure everything fine” He smiled and go inside his room again. Krystal pinched her cheeks. It’s hurt and It’s real. Did i did something wrong yesterday?

Krystal walked slowly as she tried to remember what happened yesterday. Krystal raised her shoulder and giving a big sigh. She couldn’t remember anything exept when she was drinking soju and Myungsoo tried to stop her. Oh right.

As she got off from the car, Victoria and Luna waved on her to signaled her. Krystal rushed to them and hug them tightly. “Why are you laaateee?” Luna complained. Krystal just giving her a little chuckled. Luna snorted and asked Victoria what will they do.

“Wait.. didn’t we going to learn our routine?” Krystal giving a confused face. Both Luna and Victoria laughing out loud. “No.. we tricked you.. you were tricked right?”

Krystal giving them a frowned, “No.. i don’t tricked”

“Lie” They said in unison. Krystal tapped her feet in irritated. “Oh.. don’t be angry”

“What?” Krystal asked. “Let’s go to the winterland playground!” Luna snapped as Victoria snapped her fingers.

“You still want to play in the snow when you will have a snow?” Krystal looked at them in disbelief. They nodded and Dragged Krystal to the bus station and take a bus to the Winterland.

As they got off from the bus, they immediately headed to the winterland. They choose to play ice-skating, Victoria’s favorite games. Yeah. Not, Krystal. Krystal likes boxing and high jump. That’s why she doesn’t want to be here because there’s no winter boxing or High jump to the ice. That will be fun. They now switched they shoes with pairs of ice skating shoes. Krystal panted go to the ice ring and skated in the edge of the ring, while Victoria and Luna skated freely. Krystal was about to slide as she fall down to the ice but, somebody help her. She opened her eyes and looked at a pair of brown eyes. “You should more becareful, you silly” He smirked.

He help Krystal to stood up. Krystal blinked in surprise. “What the—why are you always in my side you IDIOT!”

“Heh... don’t tell me that way when you do something like last night”

“Oh.. what i’m to do?”

“Remember it you Granpa!” He hissed. Krystal snorted and began to slide slightly in the edge of the ice rink. Then, Myungsoo suddenly, grab Krystal wrist making Krystal almost jump. “W-what are you doing?!”

“Make you learn ice skating” He smirked and pushed Krystal slowly. Krystal shrugged tried to let go his hold but, hell. The more she shrugged the more fast he’s pushing her. Victoria stop sliding and spotted Krystal. She smirked and tapped Luna’s shoulder, signaled her to see it. Luna stop sliding and chuckled at Krystal. “But, where did he come from?”

Luna eyed all the ice rink and found some of guys laughing while sliding slowly. Luna pointed at the bunch of Guys. “Infinite?” Victoria questioned. Luna nodded and slide to them. Victoria shook her head and slide between them. “Wassup?”

“Hey, Woo Hyun!” Luna slide next to him. Luna foolishly smiling while Victoria feeling awkward about infinite thingy. They never know these guy—close to them. After a long time, they talked, Myungsoo and Krystal slide to them—joined. “Hey Luna! Hey Vict!” He smiled while Krystal cursing Myungsoo without a voice.

“Finished with the lesson yet?” Victoria chuckled a bit. All the Infinite members and Luna laughed at Victoria sudden attack. Krystal wrinkled her nose and frowned. Myungsoo just smirked. Krystal pinch his stomach a little making him panted in pain. “Shut up, you.. JERK” Krystal whispered, emphasizing her words. Myungsoo wrinkled his forehead.

“Where are we going?” Luna snapped.

“WE?!” Krystal yelled in disbelief. Luna nodded, and Victoria raised her shoulder and smirk. “NO! IT SHOULD BE GIRL’S DAY!”

“I Like girl’s day!” Woo Hyun snapped. Krystal made a face. “Funny... hilarious.. blaah!”

“Let’s going to Princess Ice Palace!” Victoria said, nodding her head satisfied with her opinion. All the infinite member nodding exept KRYSTAL. “Nice.. Let’s go!” Sunggyu put his hands on the air and everybody starts to slide happily to the edge of the ice rink for changing their outfits again. Krystal slide slowly in disbelief.

“Go right there!!” Myungsoo keep pushing Krystal to behind the Mermaid ice statue. “NO WAY!” Krystal resist it. Myungsoo pushed hardly Krystal behind the mermaid statue and insist to take picture. Krystal pose with a ‘v’ pose in a frowned way. Myungsoo tapped his feet in disbelief.

“Do it right!”

“No”

“HURRY!”

“No”

“DO IT SERIOUSLY!”

“No”

“YAHH!”

“No”

Myungsoo growled and just taking picture of Krystal randomly. Krystal just carelessly walking, looking at the view not, enjoying. Myungsoo slowly stalking Krystal from behind, sometimes he takes a picture of Krystal walking from behind. Krystal who’s smelled something fishy, turned her head and saw Myungsoo. “What again?!”

“Nothing” He rolled his eyes and keep taking a picture of the view. Krystal snorted and unchantly cursed him. “Pardon?” Myungsoo blinked in surprise as Krystal starts to cursed him.

“Nothing” Krystal blew a raspberry and walking again. Then, she fall down due to the ice. Myungsoo who’s looked at the tragedy laughed out loud automatically.Krystal stood up and glare at him. “GO AWAY YOU FREAKIN’ STALKERRR!!!” Krystal yelled, attempt to trap him. All the visitors pay attention to Myungsoo. Myungsoo looked at her in disbelief and waving his hands. “No its not! No, No, im not a stalker!” He glare at Krystal. Krystal make a face then, walked carefully. Krystal looked back and find Myungsoo still tried to believe them that he’s not a stalker. “How bad” Krystal made a face one more time and exited the place.

Krystal rushed to the Victoria and the others. “Where’s L?” Sunggyu questioned. Krystal raised her shoulder while holding back her laughter.

“YAH! YAH! Why did you leave me alone?!” L pantedly joining the group.

“I’m not.. you’re the one who’s stalking me!”

“No im not!”

“Yes”

“No”

“Yes”

“No”

“Ye—“ Dongwoo confront them, by separating themself. “Chill out you two” He said. Krystal and L snorted at the same time.

“Lets get going.. its raining” Luna said. They all are walking back home. Dunno what will happen next.

 


sorry, sorry~ but, i succesfully added one chapter.. yay? okay.. it may Myungstal but, chill out, next.. is going kaistal

and yeaah, need your opinion for my comeback!