A Girl

EXO Girl Bodyguard [ EDITING ]

“Let’s Give it a shot to Kai, the dancing machine of EXO-K !!”

It was a nice day for EXO as they were trying to complete their schedule in a talent show. The MC welcomed  Kai warmly, who will involuntarily participate to challenge a female contestant that is just as good as him. The audience went loud when Kai took a place, ready for another daily battle. He knew how the industry work. So, he gave the throne to her. It wasn't a big of a deal.

She was a girl. Kai wasn't very fond on winning against girls. Everyone was particularly happy for the girl. She really did have a taste of contemporary jazz that Kai never really had. EXO paid a respect to the girl, congratulating her for beating Kai. So did the other guests and even the MC. Kai was the only one who knew the truth. Chanyeol was ecstatic, "Congratulations. You really did great."

"Yes, Indeed," The MC joined. "She really took our breath away."

The girl smiled. She looked at Kai in a look he can't describe. He answered the look with a smile. But the girl kept looking at Kai sharp, like she knew his deep and darkest secret. Suddenly, The lamps of the studio were dead, making all the people panic. It was very dark inside. They barely can see anything. The producers and people behind the stage were running aimlessly, screaming to each other to put on the generator. It was a chaos for the studio. The producers were screaming for generators, and people were like confused because they didn't know which command they should do. For the audience, and the guests; all they can do just stand still until the lamps were all back. Not quite long, the lamps were back on. Everybody clapped their hands. But there’s something missing between them.

It was Kai and that female contestant.

Where were they?

 

***

 

“Have you find him?” Sehun panicked.

“No, I hope he'll be alright” Chanyeol patted his shoulder gently.

"He should be alright." Suho told them.

Their manager was busy, calling everyone in his contact list, asking for his news. But they were out of luck. It appeared that Kai has gone missing.

***

Kai woke up in a dusty room. All there were boxes at every side of the room. He was in the middle of the room, alone and tied up. His mouth was tapped tightly so he couldn't yell. He can't go anywhere. The ties were strong enough to hold him still. Then, he heard the sound of creaking door and a girl came with a leather jacket and a pistol in her fingers.

Kai went berserk, trying to open the tie.

“Looks like you've got a lot to say.” She said with a smug in her face.

She dragged a chair in front of him and sat. She tore the tape away, making Kai grunted in pain.

“You look lost.”

"What the hell do you want?" He was in the brink of angry. He really didn't understand what was the purpose of kidnapping him. He didn't have much, especially money. He just debuted, so his money wasn't much. His family only owned a small cafe in Garosu-gil, and what the hell she wanted? A free coffee?

"I want what you have."

"I don't have anything."

"You have a father," She smiled. "So let's start with that."

Kai spitted on her face. He didn't care if she was a girl. All of this was a BS from the start. Kai was furious because she brought her father. It wasn't the safety of his father that he was aware of, but the fact that he never had a father to begin with.

“You shouldn’t do that face on me.” She said.

She took out her knife pocket and shoved it to Kai’s neck. Kai was trembling as he felt a cold blade on his throat. Then, her phone rang. She answered it and left the knife in her chair. She walked out from the room, so he couldn't hear her. All he could see was  nods. She propped her body in the door frame, doing humming sound of yes-es. She, once a while, glanced at him.

He looked at the knife she left. He could use that. If he wasn't tied up in the first place.

“Yes, boss,” She end her conversation with her boss and come back to her seat.

She kicked the knife and pulled out the gun, "Why use a knife when you have a gun?"

She pulled the trigger, shoving the gun on his forehead, "Tell me where it is."

“It's here.” A sudden voice appeared.

The girl snapped her head around, bewildered.

The other girl had a black straight hair, while the latter had a blonde, curly hair. But they were just as tall as each other. The black-haired girl--also known as Krystal--was a famous agent from the South Korea Police Department. She was sent by the request of EXO's manager and the whole police department to calm down the whole South Korea. Krystal went quiet for a while. Her eyes were wide. She forgot to breath.

"You look like you've seen a ghost." She said.

"You are a ghost." Krystal snapped.

“I miss you, too,” She laughed. "I miss having girls' time with you."

Krystal got into her position. “Sounds fun.”

“But, let’s do this in the hard way.” As the girl said, somebody pushed her body strong to the ground. Krystal fell and dragged down rather far. She spotted two guards in a protective formation on the girl. Krystal grunted and stood.

Krystal smiled cunningly. She lunged forward. The guards tried to punch Krystal. But she blocked them, and gave them a twist kick. The guards seemed no match to Krystal. She kept attacking; kicking, blocking, and serving uppercuts so many times that the guards were overwhelmed by her moves. However, the girl seemed unbother by Krystal's fighting skill. She threw a dagger to Krystal, in which she missed. But that was the point; when Krystal was trying to miss the dagger, the guards grabbed her by the arms. She couldn't go anywhere.

“Your fight skill .”She shot.

"You cheated." Krystal shot back, causing a jab on . She suddenly felt like she couldn't breath. She was gagging for air. The girl seemed so satisfied by the view.

"You never learn, Krystal," She kicked her in the stomach. "This is what I like about you."

Krystal supressed a sour smile and swung her feet to the girl at a speed and flipped back, ripping off the guards' focus. She threw a strong kick on one of the guards' head, making him to fall unconscious. Another guard lunged forward, pushing her against the wall. She grunted in pain, but she briskly kicked the guard's stomach, causing him to stagger back. As he was going for another punch, Krystal blocked him and threw several kicks in the head until her feet reached effectively under his chin and the guard fell down. The girl looked bewildered, but she composed herself.

"Alright, miss, let's start." She cracked her head first before she lunged forward.

Krystal ran forward, and gave her a jump kick but she dodged. The girl repeatedly tried to stab her but she continued to dodge. In a brisk, Krystal swept her legs and made her fell. She punched the girl's nose before she passed out. Then, she ran towards Kai and quickly cut all the ropes that bind Kai before they ran away.

“Sulli, Come and get us in front of the factory.” She said to her bluetooth.

“Okay, I’m on my way.” Sulli replied her.

A few minutes later, Sulli came to pick up Krystal and Kai in front the factory with a nice, black car.

“You are way too long, Sulli.” Krystal said as she pushed Kai into the car and sat herself next to him.

“I was lost." Sulli replied.

“Let’s go straight to his dorm.” Krystal said straight-forward.

“So this is our client? Kai?” Sulli asked. She looked at Kai from the rearview mirror and threw a smile.

“Hello, Kai. The name's Sulli.” Sulli introduced herself to him. Kai who was still confused at this situation chose to remain silent. But Kai admitted that he liked her smile, and he would like to see her smile.

 

Are these the signs of love at the first sight?

 

 

(edited on 31/11/15)