Big Meeting

EXO Girl Bodyguard [ EDITING ]

Soojung fiddled with her healed arm, pulling them back and forth to test her arm. It was about several months after the event happened; it was so peaceful and the police wanted Soojung and Sulli to be signed out from this task, but the agency was unwilling to do so -saying that they wouldn't give them so easily before they could find out about the culprit. Jongin also got a special training for material arts: Taekwondo. The agency told him to choose over one material arts, and the rest told him to choose Wushu like Tao. But he insisted to learn Taekwondo.

Then, here she was, watching Jongin kicked skillfully to the matching pad. She was watching over him, carefully even though he was under the trainer's attention. It has been several hours since Jongin trained and it was about to go to the end when the trainer made him to bow at him (it's a tradition) before he could walk over Soojung. She stopped her activity and shoved out a small towel and mineral water at him. However, this time he didn't recieve it -instead, he plopped his head down onto Soojung's lap, taking her by surprise. He was laying on her lap with his sweat all over his body.

She glared at Jongin but she was never mad. She loved it when Jongin took her by surprise with his sudden actions. It made her fall for him more. She looked at Jongin who has his eyes closed with his unmanaged breath -she loved him more. 

Jongin peeked and found Soojung, looking at him. He smirked in giddy before he managed to plant a brief kiss on . She backed away, surprised once again because of his actions. Jongin laughed lightly on her lap and smiled at him in victory. Soojung didn't look pissed, it looked like she enjoyed it so much. That was what Jongin loved most in Soojung.

"Once again," She snickered, pretending to be mad.

"You can't be an actress, you know."

"What?"

"You absolutely enjoy it when I kiss you just now." Jongin rolled his eyes.

"No, I didn't." She insisted, taking a few damp locks away from his forehead.

"Don't act like I never know you." Jongin stared at him. Soojung stopped playing with his damp hair and looked at Jongin intensively. Soojung sighed and it was her cue to break the roles over. Because the last time she did that longer, he mad at her for a week before Soojung broke it with a sudden kiss.

"Fine,  I lose." She raised her hands, feigning a defeat. Jongin chuckled silently before Soojung planted a kiss to end the conversation. Jongin looked satisfied after she kissed him. 

"Does my kiss really irresistable?" He asked, sat down properly and gulped his mineral bottle.

"Maybe," Soojung decided to shrug instead of giving him the real answer. Actually, she didn't know the answer either -his kiss; well, it wasn't a usual kiss. It was somehow special in a way that someone (even her) would never success to decipher it, the taste of sweetness was exciting that she haven't felt before. But yes, it was irresistable, she admitted it. Yet, it felt like it wasn't the right word to interpret it; it needed a more beautiful word.

His kiss was beyond beautiful.

Beautiful things are hard to interpret,

That's why they are beautiful.

"Hey," Jongin kissed her cheeks briefly, only to shove her thoughts away. Soojung stared at Jongin merely; trying to distinct his beautiful features. It was so breathtaking just to see his face for a while, and her body started to yell to kiss him again; all over his face; his forehead, his nose, and his red lips that was one of her favorites.

"What?" Soojung asked, softly.

"I just," He pursed his lips tightly. "I really want us together -for real."

"We are, aren't we?" Soojung asked, stunned and flustered at his question.

"No, I mean; we have to get over this, Soojung," He emphasized each of his words tenderly. "The war, there is war between us." He brushed my cheeks with his hands and cupped them.

"You mean, the war... this? The whole thing?"

"Yeah," He slightly nodded and looked at her right through her eyes, trying to make her feel -at least- relieved that he didn't said anything she didn't want him to say. Jongin, honestly, felt breathless every time he thought about it; sacrificing his dearest for his existence, he just didn't worth enough. Especially when he thought about Soojung, how will it end for both of them?

Honestly, he didn't even want to think about the answer.

He was to scared, to frightened to think about it deeper.

"I don't know, Jongin," She eventually replied in a low tone. "I'm sorry, I should've working much harder than I am now. I am too lacking, too-"

Jongin snapped with a tender kiss, trying to shut her up. To save her for saying things that she didn't need to bother. Their lips twitched automatically, turning their lips side to side to taste the love they had right now. Soojung was scared right now, no, more like terrified when he said that words. She scared that she would lose him, one way or another. Soojung realized that she wasn't even working when she stood beside him -it wasn't a task anymore, it was more like a life and she knew very well that it was a bad thing.

It has been months, yet she didn't even get to near the culprit.

"It's okay," Jongin twirled a lock of my hair before he let them loose again. "I just... state my opinions, okay? I'm... worried about you, about us."

Soojung bit her lips in frustration before they broke into an embrace. Me too, Jongin, me too.

 


 

The room stuffed with people in black tuxedo and paperworks on their hands, they were shaking each other's hands firmly before they could put a smile. It felt like they knew very well the people here, which in the other interpret, they were not close at all. It was just a mask -all of it was, the paperworks counted (as far as Soojung knows).

Soojung, in the other hand, only wore a simple loose white shirt with a jeans because she didn't have anything formal to wear. They were all too uncomfortable to use in a daily activities, but she knew very well that this wasn't just a daily activity; but she couldn't help it.

Soojung sat down at an empty seat and stared at people whose had themselves immersed in their own conversation, it was kind of disturbing to see. Especially when she didn't have any companion at all, Sulli somehow decided to work on the office more than the field, so she didn't take care of Jongin anymore (or the whole members) and she was very distant for a few months from now. Soojung still tried to pinpoint the reasons why she distant herself from her; it wasn't because of Jongin, was it?

Sulli became that person as well; carrying paperworks, tablet, and did a professional outfit as well -very much opposite as her in the old times. She did talked at her, for a few times when there was an important thing to discuss, but that was all. She didn't talk to her anymore. She distanced herself when she decided to get out of the room and told her that she would be working in the office more often now. And I agreed, because I couldn't say much.

The door opened and closed in a loud thud, followed by a managed footsteps. The room went into a mere silent when a man stepped up into the podium at the front and put down his files with another disturbing noise. The people started to running around, finding their chairs before they eventually sat. The man, who Soojung knew as the Head Master, scoffed.

"We are here to discuss about Kai's case," He nodded. "Anybody have a news?"

A woman raised her hand, "The suspects are all innocent, sir, we have to find the real one."

"We couldn't as the culprit really hides their team members very well."

"We had checked to Hongdae's basement buildings, but nothing is there."

The Head Master scoffed, "No use of telling me if you don't have any exciting news."

Soojung looked at Sulli on the edge of the table, fiddling with her tablet and seemed to type something from her tablet. Her ponytails bounced side to side when she shook her head in dissapointment. Her thick eyeliner blinked furiously as she threw her tablet in a low tone. She was scribbling down on the papers and the Head Master started to spoke again, this time his words blurred.

All Soojung could hear was her own heart; she must sacrifice something to save someone. And she sure as hell knew how to save the lives of people she loved when she flashbacked at the first incident that ever happened to both of them; Soojung and Jongin.

Unconsciously, she raised her hand as she didn't even move her attention to Sulli, who was now looking at her confusedly and stunned because Soojung rarely did something that made her go public. She didn't like popularity, that was why she kept low profile on everything she did. Sulli and Soojung was now staring at each other, with opposite thoughts in their mind.

"I know one of the member," She said, firmly.

"Do tell, Ms. Jung." He looked interested and amused.

Soojung smirked and looked at the Head Master, "It was none other than my sister, Jessica Jung."

 

I did it for you, Jongin, for you.

 


 

SO, I've planned things to finish the story -and I apologize if the storyline turns so much into a fast-forward because I need to finish this story as short as possible. This probably have chapters, which means there wouldn't be so much fluffiness anymore. I just.. focus on the finisher, and guys, there would be a lot of actions. But don't fret! I will still present you kaistal's moments, so stay tuned!

 

And, I just want to tell you that I might have this story in a 'editing' process because the chapters above this are all full of ty grammar (and this chapter too, I guess.) and they are too short to read, but I still don't have any plan on it sooner, maybe after I finish this story.

 

However, I hope you apologize my mistakes on grammar or anything :)

 

Tell me about your opinions/critizes/advice! They are incredibly welcomed :)