L's Birthday Party

EXO Girl Bodyguard [ EDITING ]

Third Person POV’s

Kai opened the door and let Sulli come in first before he shut the door. Sulli give him a peck then going to her bedroom. Kai was alreaady blushes by a sudden peck. He sit in the couch and rubbed his cheek. Then, he stop rubbed and looking at a chic door with a Alphabet sticker in the door. It reminds him at what he saw on his date. He stood infront of it. Guessing what will he do. He opened it a little. He saw a girl sleeping, hugging her blanket. Her back was facing him. Kai smiled and mumbled a word, “Night, Krystal-ah”

Then closed it again, going to his room immediately. Krystal shruggled and changed her position. She can’t sleep yet. She kicked off her blanket and ruffled her hair. It’s gonna be a looooong night.


It’s already morning now, and Krystal eyes now have a eyes bag because she had insomnia last night. Well, the worst part was this day was L’s birthday. She hates going to someone birthday. Cheers. Party and yet, Soju. She hates that. She already take a bath and going to have a jogging with a bycicle. She plug her headphone and ride the bycicle go around the park, without direction. Then, she fall down from the bike. Her knee was bleeding a bit. She opened her headphone and going to the person who’s she accidentaly hit of. She help him to stand up. He looked at Krystal in a anger. “Ah..  I’m Sorryyy” She bowed. “Feel sorry yet?”

“Uh?” Krystal glance at him in suspicious. Then, she surprise by herself. “Oh...”

“What?” He tapped his feet in irritated. “Myungsoo-ah” Krystal mumbled his name. “Oh, what?”

“You feel sorry now?”

“I Guess?”

“Pardon?” He blinked in surprise. “After all, you didn’t deserve to being apologize for”

“Wh—at?” Myungsoo bit his lips, tried to be patient as he could. Krystal giving him a merong and left with her broken bycicle. Myungsoo tapped his feet in angry. Krystal panted in hurt to the dorm. She takes the medicine box and give her wounds an antiseptic medicine by her self. Then, someone stop her action. “Oh! Kai! You surprise me!” Krystal hold her chest in surprise. He chuckled and take the antiseptic medicine and poured it in her wound. “Painfull?”

Krystal slightly nodded. “Chagi-ya! Help me pack this thing! It’s frustated me!” Sulli yelled from her room. Kai smiled to Krysal and leaving Krystal dumbfounded to—ONLY—help his girlfriend.

“What guy are him?” Krystal mumbled in irritated. What guy are him?

Krystal stood up and decided not going to school because her mood was REALLY REALLY SWINGING RIGHT NOW. Krystal locked her door and just sleeping like a buffalo. Blame Kai for being a jerk.

It’s almost daytime right now, the meaning is, they were getting ready for L’s birthday. Krystal wear a blue dark dress with a diamond necklace.

It suits the best for Krystal but, sadly she wear her usual shoes for her school and her workout. She’s already comfortable with her shoes. No need to buy another. She confidently coming out from the door and found all the members were all set in tuxedo exept, Sulli. She wear a gorgeous white dress with a heels shoes. Where did she get that? That looks. Expensive. Sulli waved to me and tell me to stand beside her. “Let’s go”

“Wait... Kai hasn’t finished yet”

“Kai?” Krystal asked. Sulli nodded. Psch... Krystal hate that boy. JERK. Krystal snorted slowly. Then, Kai’s room were opened. He get out from his room with a tuxedo. Feels he’s the handsomenest eh?

Krystal shook her head in piss off. How can this so be dramatic? God bless Kai. Sulli give Kai a peck then, they rushed out to the L’s home, the place were the party started. Sulli were playing with Kai all the time. Looks like, she forget that she’s protecting Kai.

After they got there, it was no doubt that L was an ordinary family when they see a HUGE house—no, palace, packed with peoples in the school. Krystal get off from the car and amazed by the palace. Why L must be that wealth?

Krystal got in the palace without waiting anybody. She looked around the palace after she left the gift in the gift table. She were amazed at the facillity that L’s have. Gym. Pool. Anything. She wonder what will L like. Krystal take a sip of a drink which is she didn’t know what the name. She sits in one of the chair and keep drinking the drink. Then, a microphone voice heared. Krystal pay attention to some big stage. “Now, first.. i want to thank you for all of the people who’s here right now...” The man talked, pplayfully. Oh man! Just stright-forward please.

“Okay... now... we will welcome L!! My best friend who is known too as Myungsoo!!!” The man yelled in happy. Everybody clapped but not, Krystal. She blurted out the drink after she heard ‘Myungsoo’ name. She felt dumb. Ask Myungsoo to find his own gift. OH MY GOD. Myungsoo confidently going to the stage and giving a speech. Krystal tapped her chin due to her stupidness. After Myungsoo giving a speech, Krystal going immediately to the pool to relaxation. Then, someone tapped your shoulder. It’s Myungsoo. He sit beside you. “Why don’t you join with us?”

“I Hate party”

“Why?”

“You don’t need to know” Krystal sighed. “So idiot”

“What?” Krystal blinked in surprise.  “After i give you a gift you say me what?”

“IDIOT.. YES IDIOT”

“You ert.”

“ert?” “What ert?” Myungsoo complained. Krystal snorted and just playing the pool water with her feet. “Go to my after party”

“Huh?”

“My after-party” Myungsoo stood up. “I’ll wait you infront my house...” He walked away.

“Wait!” Krystal makes Myungsoo stopped and turned his head. “Where are we going then?”


“Karaoke party” He smirked and left. Krystal sighed a bit. She once again doubt it but, it’s a better choice than being home and ignored again. It can release her from her swing mood.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

Late, Lame, and short chappie(__) sorry for that -__- and yes there's a bit of KAISTAL and now Kai become a jerk-_-

SUBS COMMENT AND UPVOTE OKAY?!