They were together

EXO Girl Bodyguard [ EDITING ]

In the Krystal side, she was all ready to go to being picked up. But, as the times flew by, Kai still didn’t picked up so, she have to go to dorm alone. Krystal keep calling Kai but, Kai still didn’t answered it. With a halfhearted feelings, she going in to the cab and go to EXO’s dorm by herself. When she was arrived, the EXO’s dorm are locked. She looks at her watch. She sighed. They must be still practicing. She decided to go to the nearest sauna.

Krystal sits in the corner of sauna and eating a bowl of eggs herself. After she finished, she’s going to take hot baths. The hot baths are pretty big and it’s pretty deep too. She closed her eyes and leaning to the wall of the hot baths. Suddenly, she heards two familliar voice. “Let’s take a hot baths!” some girl said infront of the room that Krystal using now. “Arrasoyo(I get it)” And some guy replied. “Then, i will buy some eggs first” The guy said. Krystal knows that voice.

It’s Sulli and Kai.

Krystal slowly go to the heat room that’s still one room with hot baths. She sit in one of the bench in the room and listening to their conversation.

“It’s relaxing in here! You lose your bet! Give me 5 won” Sulli said, followed by Kai’s laughter.

“Here” Kai gives Sulli 5 won. Sulli smirks. “That’s why people doen’t want to bet with me”

Kai laugh for a sec. “So, you happy here?” Kai smiled as Sulli nodded. And suddenly, the two of them didn’t open they mouth.

“Why are the two of you didn’t make some noises!?” Krystal mumbled irritated and curios.

“I...” Sulli and Kai open their mouth together, makes the situation more awkwarder. Krystal can’t help but being irritated.

“You first” They open their mouth together again. *For the sake of their * Krystal thought, rolling her eyes. Krystal stood up and stop infront of the door. “Saranghamnida”

Krystal paralayzed. She didn’t know that Kai will be brave enough to say i love you after all, he’s a jerk you know? Oh, you don’t know. Okay then. Wait, why there’s no sound.

 

Krystal managed to peek at the door for a little, but it seems wrong. Kai who was—in the note—succesfully kissing Sulli, Forgeting about his ‘importnant SCENE’ and looking at Krystal who was dumbfounded infront of these newlyweds. Oh, they didn’t married yet.

Krystal giving a peace sign and immidiately leaving the room, as she leaving the room, she felt something different. Not a happy feels but a dissapointed feels. Krystal runs as fast as she can leaving the romantic saunas ever. Scratch that, curse.

 

As Krystal leaving the room, Kai immidiately follow Krystal leaving the Dumbfounded Sulli. “Krystal!” Kai screams loudly. “Yah. Chill out dude... It’s sauna not a forest”

But, it’s too late, Krystal already in the taxi, heading out to EXO’s dorm. Krystal feels shamed because ruin couple kissing thingy. It’s more than shamed. She felt like she just want to suicide.

“Oh! Noona! You’ve been cameback!” Sehun said, happily. Krystal just smiled then locked her up in her own room. She can’t even imagined what will gonna be with those couple. Krystal bite her finger. *Sulli must be hates me* Krystal thought still biting her finger.

 

While in the Kai and Sulli sides, there are an awkward situation in the car. “Sulli-ssi,”

Sulli looking straight to the kai face. “Are you mad?” Kai said. Sulli nodded trying to smile. “You sure?” Kai asked again. Sulli nodded again. Kai slowly reaching out Sullis hand that makes Sulli completely paralayzed. She wants to Kai keeps his position likes this but in the same time, she’s mad because what happened in the sauna that times. Kai squeezed her hand. “But, it doesn’t change your feel, right?”

“Of course not,” Sulli said. “Let’s makes this relationship works out” Kai hold her hand tightly. “I Will, Kai... I Will” Sulli said, smiling brightly

***

Krystal still biting her lips for two hours. She keeps moving back and forward like a guard. She’s very worried about what happen that time. She was worried that Sulli might get piss off.

Suddenly, somebody knocks the door. Krystal decided to peek a little but after she found out that the one who knocks a door is Kai. Krystal tried to close it. But, Kai power is more strong than her. Krystal immidiately closed her body with blanket. Kai can’t help but laughing. “STOP LAUGHING, I HATE YOUR LAUGHS” Krystal sprayed. Kai frowned. “ Why you like this?”  Kai asked slowly. Krystal showed her eyes. “You didn’t mad?”

“Of course i didn’t, why should i?” Kai chuckled. Krystal wakes up. “I thought you were freakin angry to me” Krystal said. “You scared?”

“So-so” Krystal rolled her eyes. Kai hold her hand. “Why would i?” “Why would i angry with my own Best-Friend?” Kai chuckled again. Krystal once again paralyzed. “Just a Best Friend?” Krystal asked. Kai nodded happily. “Okay then..."

“ I Asked permission to hug you, Kai” Krystal said. Kai chuckled. “Psch.. you little girl”

She hugged him. Just that simple.

Morning came so fast, as Krystal wake up earlier than usual, she have makes a breakfasts for the member and Sulli also herself. Since Krystal was in a very good mood, she makes the breakfasts special. “Wah... Nuna... what’s with the breakfast?” Sehun talked as coming out from his room. Krystal smiled brightly. Then, one-by-one the exo members gathered in the kitchen even Sulli, with her newest mood. They eating happily then, heading to school.

***

“You’ve have done your homework, unnie?” Krystal asked to sulli, before the biologic class begin. Sulli nodded and Kai hit his forehead with his hand. “Damn! I forgot it” He said. “Here... write down your name in my homework... let me get the detention” Krystal gived him her homework. Kai shocked. Krystal didn’t have time to explain, because the teacher already in the middle of the class, glancing each students. “Okay... now, prepare your homework” He said, start to take the students homework.

 

“Krystal, where’s your homework?” The teacher asked. Krystal lifted up her head. “I didn’t make it, ssaem(teacher)”

The Teacher are shocked. He can belive what Krystals said. Krystal known as a dilligent student. That means, She dilligent at doing her homework or even, get ‘A+’ in every—most exams. “Krystal... Detention... 2 Hours” Teacher said, swicth his gaze with the two people in her back, Sulli and Kai. They gived him their homework. Actually, Kai’s homework is originally Krystal’s homework but, she just gived him, easy as a blank paper. Krystal winked at them both and give a ‘props’ sign. They can’t help but chuckled.

***

Krystal stepped inside the detention room. For sake of god, she never walked and traped to this hell room. Krystal gived the teacher a card detention then, the teacher let Krystal sit. Krystal sit and supporting her chin with her both hands. She inspecting the room. A couple of naughty kids. An overworked teacher who’s easily fall asleep. Krystal sighed. Krystal took her diary book and attempt to wrote down something but, someone grab her diary fastly and swinging back and fourth in the air. “Give it back! Give it back!” Krystal yelled a little tried to reached her diary. “Good job, Myungsoo!” Somebody clapped for him. It makes Krystal blood boiling. Krystal stand up in the chair and takes her diary and grab it quickly.

“Why do you even bother me! Just focus on your fangirls!” Krystal glance at him. Myungsoo making a so-scared faced. “OMG! I’m so-so afraid” He said. Krystal snorted. He hi-fived some of his friends. “So, Planning to do something in this Friday?” He asked to Krystal. Krystal snorted again. “No. And i don’t like to play with you” Krystal blew a raspberry. He still glancing at Krystal, making Krystal uncomfortable all the way. Krystal stood up tried to waking up the teacher and telling him that, Myungsoo has been teasing her all the time.

“What are you doing, huh?” Myungsoo asked. “I—“

“Running away isn’t your style, isn’t it?” Myungsoo cut off her words. Krystal snorted again. “Why? Is it your problem?” Krystal asked back. Now, Myungsoo snorted. “Psh... You women don’t have a respect eh?” Myungsoo stood up. Krystal stood up and giving ‘Do-you-think-so?’ glare. Myungsoo punch her in the face, but missed because Krystal alreaady escape. Myungsoo had his anger in the top of his head. His face now just like a crab. Krystal smirked. Myungsoo punched her again but, she managed to escape it. Then, the door opened widely. “Krystal-ssi!”

Krystal looked at him. “Let’s go” He smirked. Krystal giving Myungsoo a ‘merong’ and going out from the detention room. Good Timing!

 


Sorry for the LONG LONG LONG LONG time not updated ;_; I was really stuck here-_- so please be understanding^^