Invitation

EXO Girl Bodyguard [ EDITING ]

Krystal looked at him. “Let’s go” He smirked. Krystal giving Myungsoo a ‘merong’ and going out from the detention room. Good Timing!

“Where are we going, Sehun?” Krystal asked, cheerfully. Of course she’s happy. “We’re not going anywhere... just... Kai hyung want you to come back home soon because he’s on date with—“

“Arrayo(i know)” Krystal half-smiled. Sehun lead her into the parking lot and going inside a expensive-car. Krystal was amazed by all of the facility in the car. Seriously, expensive. “Wah.. how much is this car?” Krystal looking around the car. Sehun ruffled his hair slowly. “ah.. i... actually...

"It’s a rented car” He chuckled nervously. Krystal stop amazed. “Oh...”

Then, they ran out of topics to talk too. Krystal just tapping her left feet while Sehun seriously driving.

“NOONA! NOONA!” Sehun called in a loud tone. “Yah.. what’s going on?” Krystal rub her ears due to the loud tone. “I think someone has been following us” He added. Krystal shocked and looked at back. Yes, there was two black car behind of it. “Aissh...” Krystal groaned in irritated. She’s in no mood to fight today because of that MYUNG GUY. “Sehun.. let me drive it”

Sehun and Krystal switch position. “Se Hun-ssi, please wear your seat belt” Krystal said. Se Hun nodded and wear the seat belt.

“Ready?” Krystal smirked. “Noona.. Noona... WAITT!!!” Se Hun yelled as Krystal’s tap on the gas, with a full speed. She’s just like a racer. She driving easily while in the back, they tried to catch up. After a long time, the two car had already gone. Krystal giving Sehun a smirked. “What’s with that smirked?”

“Ah ni.. just.. Statisfied”

Then, Krystal driving him to the dorm. As then, Se Hun asked something. “Oh.. Right.. Noona.. you come to L’s Birthday party?”

“L?”

“Yess... This Friday” Sehun said, happily. “Uhh.. maybe?”

“Please, Noona!” Sehun give her a teary eyes. “Come with me!” He added. Krystal raised her eyebrows. “You?”

“Yes! And Kai and Sulli will come too!” He beamed. Krystal wrinkled his forehead. With Sehun? She’s doubt that. But, when Kai’s name was mentioned, Krystal was happy because there’s someone will accompany or someone she’s know at least. “Kai’s there?”

Sehun nodded happily. “Okay... I come too” Krystal said, tried to sounds cool as it is. Sehun yelled in excited and shook Krystal’s body in excited. Krystal just smirked in excited.

 

 

Sehun and Krystal now already in the dorm. Now, they were eating dinner together. Since Sulli and Kai brought a squash pancakes from their date. They were eating that for the dinner. Sulli and Kai just like a parents. Seriously.

“You going to L’s birthday party?” Suho snapped. Everybody nodded exept Krystal. “You didn’t come?” Kai asked

“I Do—“

“SHE WILL BE MY PARTNER” Sehun beamed. Everybody clapped hands in congrats even Sulli and Kai. Krystal hated Sehun because of that. Sehun always like THAT. Always.

“Congrats!” Kai said, chuckling. Krystal let out a heavy sigh. “I’m not in relationship with him” Krystal pointed at Se Hun.  “Ah... arraso(i get it)” Sehun frowned and stuffed a squash pancake to his mouth. Krystal stuffed two squash pancake into and chew it harsly. Irritated at SEHUN.

“Oh... Krystal... don’t be mad” Sulli said. Krystal snorted and stuffing squash pancake furiously. “Chagi-ah, make her stop” Sulli shook Kai’s shoulder. Suddenly, all the squash pancake in has been blurted out in accident at Se Hun’s face. “NOONA!!”

“Cha—Chagi?” Krystal asked. Sulli nodded and keep playing Kai’s hair and whispering to each other then, giggling. “Oh... so this is the lovey dovey moments huh?” Krystal smiled furiously. But, the two didn’t focused on her but at each other. “Yah..”

“You didn’t even hear it?” Krystal asked. “Fine.. Finee” Krystal snorted. Krystal stood up and going to her room. She plopped to bed and cover her body with blanket. It’s to be ignore twice.

***

The morning fast came, Krystal who’s still pissed off, choose to wake up the latest. Krystal was in a swing mood and even, she will see Myungsoo in whole of her class now. Goddamnit. Now, they already in school. Oh man. Krystal going to the 1st period and sits in the corner. “In the corner huh?”

“That’s my chair” A Sudden voice appear. “Huh?” Krystal turned back and sees myungsoo. “Psch.. Joke please” Krystal mumbled, irritated.

“I hear you”

“You hear me?”

“Yes”

“Good then” Krystal nodded and drawing things in the table with her hands. Krystal peeked at myungsoo. He was sitting beside you, focus his thought on maths. But, perhaps he knows L? She means, he was the other kingka beside EXO-K in this school. “Perhaps...”

“Do you know L?” Krystal asked slowly. Myungsoo turned his head and facing yours. “Hhm—dunno... maybe?” He smirked. What’s with that smirked?

“If yes... then, after school can you accompanied me to buy for his gift?” Krystal asked again. “Okay..” He smile a bit then, focused on the subject. Well, what should she buyed?

 


Innocent Krystal >< anyway, i think in some couple of episodes i'm focused of 'myungtal'(?) because y'know Sulli and Kai were always dating(?) BUT, there's still kaistal moments :::DDDD please looking forward it too.

always...

COMMENT

SUBS

UPVOTE