Go To School With EXO-K

EXO Girl Bodyguard [ EDITING ]

“Unnie! Watch Out!”Krystal scream and crouched.

 

 

Sulli looked back and see a sniper. She imidiately crouched. She winced in pain. “UNNIE!!”Krystal scream. “No..No... It’s just a scratch”Sulli said. Krystal sighed and smiled. They’re run towards the sniper and turn her so they can see her faces.

It was her. The one who kidnapped Kai. Krystal punch her faces. “That is for what’ve you done a few years ago” Krystal said. Krystal punch her face harder. “That’s for the kidnapping” Krystal said. She shows her evil smile and elbowed Sulli face, who was held her body. As Sulli winced in pain, Krystal tried to catch up with her. But, She already jumped in some car and leaving with no trace. Krystal run to Sulli. But, Krystal stop. She smiled brightly. “Are you okay?”Kai run towards Sulli. Sulli nodded. “Gwenchana”

Krystal smiling to Sulli while passing by. Sulli noticed and chuckled a bit. Krystal waving her hands to the rest member. “Are you done?”Krystal asked. They nodded. “Let’s head back”Krystal said walk over to the van followed by the rest member. And for Kai and Sulli, they still chatting happily, until they realized the van is gonna go.

After trapped a traffic problem, they finally arrived at home. The managers suddenly ask us to gather in the living room. “Guys i have a bad news”Manager said. Making all nervous.

“You’re going to take a break at entertaiment industry and Lee Soo Man decided to make you school again. The Kidnapper is everywhere, following us. Hurting one of us. So, from tomorrow you will go to school not entertaining” The manager saids clearly. They can’t do anything. “UGH! I Hate school!”Sehun growl. “Who the heck are love school?!”Chanyeol replied irritated.

Sunshine has rise. Shines all the world. Waking up everyone from their dreamland into reality. Krystal Slowly opens her eyes. She sits in her bed still half awake.  As she still half awake, the first thing she do is going to pee. So, shes walking slowly to the bathroom and going to take a pee.

"YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!!”Somebody screamed loudly. Her eyes opened and saw Kai in the shower. His hair still wet and his half-. Krystal fall on the floor. “Yah..  Yah... Gwenchana?”Kai said, worriedly. Krystal clumsly open the door and get out from bathroom. Krystal pated to her room. She sit down to her bed. *This is a usual accidents in boys dorm*Krystal thought, tried to  calming her hearts.

She sighed heavily.

-ooo-

They finnaly arrived at ENT High School. The most elite high school in South korea. They transfered here because well...

 

THEY ARE A SM ARTIST.

 

But, EXO are the first boyband who are transfered here in the middle of they success. Anyway, it’s obviously their becaming a KINGKAS in that high school. Actually,

NO DOUBT.

Their presence are welcomed very warmly. Each people are tried to impress the EXO’s member. Krystal was dumbfounded when all the students welcomed them exept, Sulli and Krystal. They looking at them with the GO-AWAY Face. *I Guess, i have more enemies though* Krystal thinks.

The EXOs member, Krystal and Sulli are in the same class everyday with some lucky students.

“I Thought school in the same class and same roof is absolutely fine”Krystal murmured sighed heavily. “I Guess not”Krystal murmured again then wrote the writing in blackboard. She looked at Kai and Sulli that ended up sat behind Krystal. They SERIOUSLY in their own world. Ignoring people, that kind of things.

Krystal teared a paper from her note and writes, “Ya Pabo-ya, you’re already taking her out? Kkk~ hope you ‘hoot’ her ;p” Then, he passed it to Kai’s desk. Kai who was noticing her note, read it and smiled a bit then a few minutes later, he pass it to Krystal again. “Are you heard? Heh, did i make the wrong steps?”It says according the note. Krystal shook her head. “No, it’s a perfect steps”She writes then pass it.

“What did she say?”Sulli asked, a bit jealous and curious. “She says, i must focused on biologic than talking to you all day”Kai lied, chuckled. Sulli nodded. Kai reads then writes and then, passed it. Krystal read it then, chuckled. *Heh... their relationships is going to be tough*Krystal thought, shook her head.

“Krystal noona, are you sure you’re not gonna eat at cafetaria?”Sehun ask. Krystal shook her head. “Nah... that place is to crowded for me, anyway... you still got Sulli right?”Krystal looks at sulli and sulli nodds. “Ppai!” Krystal waved her hands to the EXOs member and sulli. Krystal didn’t eat at cafetaria because she wants Kai and Sulli have a lot of space. She means, If she was there. She knows that sulli feels uncomfortable for me and for kai. Anyway, she have someting to do though.

The teacher ask her if she can go to the extraculliccular class and give something to Lee Songsaenim. She walked to the extraculliccular class and give it to Lee Songsaenim. But, weirdly the students keep looking at her with jealously look. Oh Right, They knows that Krystal are one of the bodyguards. Making the girl students are jealous all the way.

As Krystal walked out to the class, she bumped someone. “Oh... Mianhe, mianhe”Krystal bowing repeadly. “Ck.. Ck.. Are bodyguard is clumsy?” One of them ask to her friends. “No... But, i just found out one”Her friends chuckled. “Heh... Keep my words in your minds...”She smacked Krystal Forehead. “You, Don’t mess around with my EXOs”She approaching Krystal. *Yes... The real school life now begin*Krystal though desperately.

“Yes... i will”Krystal replied desperately. The 3 Of them smiled brightly and leave Krystal alone. Suddenly, her stomach growling. “Ah, i’m hungry”Krystal patted her stomach. She walked to cafetaria and buy a cookie and immidiately get out from the cafetaria before they found out.

-ooo-

The bell rang so quickly. So, she couldn’t finished her cookie and just walk in to the next class. She sits beside Kai and beside Kai there was D.O. As the matematics begin, Kai asked her something, “Did you eat something?”

“Huh?” *Why he become so cares to me?*Krystal though, curiously. “I’m just worrying you as a students” He said. Krystal smiled brightly. “Most of students, happy if the teacher is sick or something” Krystal chuckled. “I’m type of good students okay?”Kai said. Krystal chuckled.

“Ms. Jung please be quiet”The Teacher said. “See, i’m got mad because of you”Krystal frowned.

“Don’t give me that aegyo!”Kai said, irritated.

 

“Okay, both of you... get out”Teacher said, pointed at outside door. Both Krystal and Kai head out from the class.

Krystal immidiately takes out her cookie and eat it. “You just eat cookie?” Kai ask. Krystal nodded. “Yeah, the food is so expensive!” Krystal said, irritated. Kai dragged her to the cafetaria. “Sit down a bit, i’m gonna buy you some food” Kai said heading to the cashier. *Why would he care about me?*Krystal thought, more curiously. Kai brought a steak. STEAK?! YOU MEAN, STEAK?! STEAK is the most expensive food in the cafetaria! Geez, how many SM pay this guy?

Kai put the steak down as he sits and watching Krystal eat like a hungry-homeless. “So”Kai justify his position. “What the most topic sulli likes?”Kai ask. “We sometimes ran out of topics”

“Just talked about flower, she likes flower”Krystal said, while sliced the steak and smiling.

“What Flower did she likes?”Kai asked again. Krystal stop her activities. “Baby Breath”Krystal said, lowering her voice. “Why... is something happen?”Kai asked.

“No.. No.. Absolutely, fine”Krystal said. *Actually, it’s remind me of something* Krystal thought. “Yah... there’s a sauce in your cheek”Kai chuckled. Krystal frowned. “You’re a liar... i don’t trust you”

Kai Touched her cheek and wiped the sauce. It makes Krystal speechless. “Yah..Yah! Wae? Did i surprise you?”Kai ask, worriedly. Krystal smacked his forehead.

“YAH! GET MY PERMISSION FIRST!!”Krystal growled. “Mianhe”Kai smiled. “I Accept your apollogy”Krystal Smiled brightly. Their laughing together.

-ooo-

The school is over. It’s time for extracullicculer. Kai and the other member got into special practice in the end of school everyday. Krystal and Sulli just waiting in the backyard of the school, watching the cheerleader dancing and making piramida, Hopping there and here. 

 

 

“Yah! Krystal-ah!”One of the cheerleader waved her hands to Krystal happily.

 

 

Author's Messages

Are this chapter boring? I HOPE NOT :(

Since, you all want Kaistal, so here it is ;)

A KAISTAL's FRIENDSHIP :D (It's still long way, so don't complain ;))

THEE~HEE~ Hope y'all like it ;)

KEEP SUBSCRIBE !!