facts

EXO Girl Bodyguard [ EDITING ]

Time has pass about two weeks after the attack happened, and despite the failure attack, the situation has gone completely silence for weeks. Maybe it was a sign of anything big will happen later, or not. The situation cannot be fathom, both sides, the police and exo's, cannot grasp or predict what was going to come. The school had completely gone out of control as they knew the latest attack, some were going to a overly-protective situation on Kai's, and some were trying to get on Krystal's good side -which annoyed her instead of being grateful. Krystal's hands were still in recovering, so they put a tool to prevent its hand.

Krystal itself was feeling a little annoyed despite those tools, she tried to put aside the tool and Kai caught her and slap her, saying that her hands were not fully heal and whatnot. Kai was feeling guilty because Krystal's injured hands, and he tried to make it up with being an over-protective brother -he said it by himself. 

Krystal did not enjoy the statement,
and so did Kai.

That was the first fact.

Kai made Sulli jealous,
and she hated it.

That was the second fact.

Sulli and Kai were in a silence situation,
no, both were in splitsville.

That was the third fact, and she hated the fact below them, more.

 


 

"Let me help you with that," Kai suddenly appeared and helped her to put her things back into her lockers. There he is, Krystal reluctantly gave all of her things to him and lean over the locker, gave him a displeasing gaze in his eyes. Kai noticed it and made a face, as if he already sticked a "Reminder: You save my life." sign.

"Cut me some slack, will you?" Krystal eventually spoke, after disagreeing with her body movements. She let out a heavy sigh and walked past him. 


"No," He said. "But, i'll grant you that for today."

"Oh, really?" I said in sarcasm, keeping my gaze straight.

"Yes, we're going to go for an annual spring festival around here," He says, catching up with her position. "Want to come as well?"

"You call that a whatnot-guarding-me hours?" She almost hissed, but she shook it. Kai whose brain was so dumb, and so persistent. 

"No, we are going to have fun," He said. "No guarding time, just me and you and the time."

"Sounds like a fun," Krystal shrugged her shoulder in feign excited. She thought it would be just as those guarding time, where he will treated her like a new-born baby. "You should buy diapers for me."

"It supposed to be fun, it is a date." Krystal stopped abrupt a halt, did she hear something wrong? Had he gone crazy? He just said those sacral words, date. "And you don't wear diapers anymore, Krystal." He finally continued.

He stood infront of her, staring at her with a face filled with hopes. His tan skin was gleaming by the particle of sunlight that came through the ventilations. His eyes were sparking, and his lips grew clearer as the sunlight flashed him. She was stunned, lost, and confused.

"Fine, i'll take Sulli instead," He spoke after waiting for her answer in such a long duration. "Maybe I could make up." He walked away with a slight smirk in his lips, dancing as if trying to seduce her to kiss his lips instead of shutting his mouth up.

Krystal involuntarily pulled his hem shirt back and it made their face in an inch. "Fine, i'll go."

"But, you have to keep your words."

"Like i said, Angel, no guarding time." He stuck a piece of her hair behind her ears and brushed them as he stared at it, feeling completely lost in her soft hair.

"Angel?" Krystal shook his thoughts off with a question.

"You're my guardian angel; you help me from the culprit's attacks, you saved me," He said. "I owe you."

"Sassy," Krystal decided to shook him off and push him aside to continue her pace.

"Up to you, Angel." Kai shrugged with a contented smile playing in his lips as he steady their paces.

 

Kai called her angel,
and she loved it.

That was the fourth fact.

 


 

The night fell too soon, and Krystal haven't get ready -in fact, she was panic for the whole time so she didn't have time to get ready. There was no way for asking Sulli to help, because obviously she'll kill her if she knew and her mind didn't work to well. She should steady herself before she could get a life. 

Sulli haven't been go out from her room, Krystal always put the food tray and placed it beside her bed, she was sleeping everytime Krystal sent foods into her room. 

However, Sulli have not eaten anything in the past four days, and she was worried –completely bothered. Sulli’s face was so pale when she was sleeping, but she insist to settle home, muttered that she only needed more sleep, and when Krystal asked her if it was Kai’s fault Sulli disagree and went back to sleep.

Krystal decided to shake it off from her thoughts, because as Kai said, it was only her, him and the time. Krystal chose a plain white dress with a touch of yellow, the dress had a crack at the back that showed Krystal’s back. She didn’t put on any make up because she didn’t know how to put them up—no, she was too scared if she messed up.

“Hey there, angel.” Kai greeted as Krystal stepped out from her room. He was wearing a casual shirt, but he still looked so damn y anyway. He breathed against her cheek and held her hands ever so tightly.

“Don’t let them go,” He said, referring to their hands and all she did was just nod. In fact, she would hold his warm hands forever and both of them had no intended to break them apart.

 


 

They reached the festival, it was packed with young and old people, both of the types mixed together, and playing as if today was their last day. There were so much games they would play. They ended up playing roller coaster, and followed with some whatnot vehicles. Until they both decided to ride ferris wheel for the closing.

The ferris wheel started to circle in its place, revealing on how beautiful the place are, Seoul; the lights lighted up everywhere, accompany our lives with their lights. The lights mesmerized Krystal and Kai was lost in her face.

“You know…” Kai started, but he didn’t finish his words, too scared, too anxious about the whole situation. Krystal watched him as he tried to find words to express. She chuckled and leaned in with a raised eyebrow.

“You shouldn’t call me Kai, it just doesn’t fit when you call it.” Kai said. “Call me, Jongin.”

Nobody called him that, except the members and his family members. Sulli never called him that, never. Just then, why in all of the sudden he wanted her to call his real name? This just didn’t make any sense. She about to complain but, when he stared his face, all of her decisions ripped off and he left her without a choice.

“Then, Jongin it is.” Krystal smiled at Kai—Jongin—and he replied it with a slight smile. He brushed her cheeks softly and put back strays of her hairs.

“Why?” She asked. “Why are you telling me this?”

“Because you’re special,” He said. “And I trust you more.”

“Then, You could call me with Soojung, Jung Soojung,” She said. “It’s my real name.”

“Why?” He asked.

“Same reason, you’re special and I trust you as well.” She said, with a smile in her eyes.

“Soojung is better.” He said with a smile. “But, Angel is far better.”

“You are so stubborn, aren’t you?” She laughed. His mind was numb; His brain felt nothing but kiss, kiss, and kiss. Staring at her lips was like a dead-end. Like a maze without an exit, she left him without a choice.

He kissed her, slowly but steady. Their lips crashed and their unsettling feelings were gone. Their mind was empty, they forgot their problems, they didn’t know Sulli for a mere time. The only thing left was a butterfly and be devoted to each other. They left with one choice, love.

“You’re mine, Angel.” Jongin broke their lips for a second. Then, Soojung pulled their lips back with a reply, “I’m all yours, Jongin.”

He loved her,
and she also did.

That was the fifth fact that She despised the most.

 

 

 


i'm so sorry if this was too short, i'm in hurry but yeay kaistal right? and from now on, i'm going to call krystal to soojung and kai to Jongin, because that's what they are! i love you all comments are very welcomed!