Little Talk Too Ignorant

EXO Girl Bodyguard [ EDITING ]

“He wants us to...”Sulli stop her talk and take a deep breath.

 

 

“He wants us to be a private bodyguard for Kai and lived here until the kidnapper were under arrest”

Everyone are surprise even, Kai. “But, this is male dorm! You can’t live here!”Suho said. “That’s why we surprise!” Krystal said. “And we don’t have more room!” D.O Said. Kai, who still was surprise remain to be silent and just listen the conversation. “But, Hyungs... what if Kai got kidnapped again?”Sehun asked. Everyone thinking over about Sehun words. “Majja”Suho muttered. “I Guess.. it’s better Krystal and Sulli noona live here for a while”D.O Said. “Yeah.. I Agree with D.O”Baekhyun said while, chanyeol just nodded. “Do i have a choice?”Suho said, desperately. With that decision, Krystal and Sulli lived in that dorm with 6 man.

***

 

“Jja... Jja... Let’s go... we almost late!”The managers scream to the members who still have a breakfast. The EXO’s members imidiately leave their breakfast and go for their schedule. While in the Krystal side’s, They were getting ready for the EXO’s Schedule. “Palli, Krystal! We’re late!”Sulli said. Krystal who was in the middle of preparing stuff for the new house is suddenly, became clumsy because of time. She clumsly, close up her suitcase and going to the car. As Krystal still didn’t have a driving license, in that case the car was drove by Sulli. “Your’re always late” Sulli said. Krystal Frowned a bit. “It’s because my stuff are so many okay?”

Sulli didn’t replied it and keep seriously driving the car. A Few hours later, they finnaly made it to the studios which is the place for EXO’s Schedule. They’re job is watching behind the studios. The Studios is pretty big which is it’s hard to keep them safe. Luckily, there’s security camera behind the studios. Well, they just wandering around like a President Guards. When shows are in the break, they were resting at the waiting room sitting there and punch they’re legs slowly because it’s pain-to-death. While, the EXO’s member are remake up again.

But for a couple minutes, they can wandering around in the building or even resting in waiting room. Kai, who was the first member that done with his makeup. He decided to resting in the waiting room for a bit. But, when he opens the door. The unexpecting condition are there.

Krystal was deeply sleeping in the couch and her head was in Sulli’s lap. Sulli’s was a asleep. *I Think, they’re very very tired because keeping me safe*Kai thought, Blaming his self because not good taekwondo. He takes two bottle of mineral water and sit besides Sulli. Made Sulli wake up. “Oh, Kai-ssi”

“Here have some”Kai showed the mineral bottle to her. “Thanks” Sulli said while taking the mineral bottle and drank that. “Is Krystal liked that all the time?”Kai ask, carefully. Sulli nodded and smiling to him. *That smile*

“She always been like this... Playfully and not take peoples word seriously” Sulli said. Rubbing Krystal hair smoothly. “You two are sisters?”

“No”Sulli answered. “We were step sisters”Sulli continue her words. Kai nodded in understanding. “But, Since her father was died... she became unsocialication and ignorant people but thank god, she’s change now”Sulli said. “I’m sorry i’m making you tired” Said Kai, guilty. Sulli smiled.


“Nah, it’s my job to do that... you can’t blame yourself, anyway”Said Sulli still smiling at him. “I Think your breaks is over”Said Sulli looking at her lame swatch. Kai looking at her swatch who still clicking but, the colors is already fading. “Okay... Let’s talk again sometimes” Kai said without any nervous feeling. “Ppai!”Sulli waving her hands cheerfully. Kai smiling while heading to the studio. *Maybe, i should take her to the mall*Kai thought giggling happily about they little talk. While in the waiting room, Sulli giggling herself because she succesfully talking to Kai.

It was one of her wish to became friends with Kai. Her giggle makes Krystal wake up from her short nap. “Why are you giggling?”Krystal said curiously. “Nothing”Sulli lied. Krystal looks at her with her untrust face. “Time to guarding again!”Sulli said dragging Krystal behind the studios and start their job again. A Few hours later, The EXOs are finished with they first schedule. “I Thought, it just about fighting but its about secure too”Krystal murmured, while massages her own feet. She looks at Kai, who was talking to Sulli comfortably. She’s a little annoyed because Sulli didn’t noticed Krystal but in the same time, she’s happy.

While they’re heading to the next studios, Krystal borrow Sehun game console and ended up playing with Sehun because Sulli just ignored her and just talk to Kai. A Few hours later, they arrived at another studios. The EXOs are getting ready again. Leaving only the two steps-sister in the awkward position. They’re still infront of the building. Sulli sighed. “Krystal-ah—“

 

“Unnie! Watch Out!”Krystal scream and crouched.

 

 

Author's messages

I Make y'all curious againnn... THEE HEEE~ Kkkkk...

Anyway, Keep comments, read, and subscribe and if you want, promote me kkkk...

SUBSCRIBE ANYWAY!!! I WILL MAKE THIS STORY MORE INTERESTING ;;)

For the viewers, SUBSCRIBE!! ;p hehehe...

 

 

THX 2 Y'all !