stupid

EXO Girl Bodyguard [ EDITING ]

Krystal balled up her fist and ran again. She swear her lungs are burning and she couldn't breath at all. Her eyes hurt from the wind and her legs nearly gave up. But, she swear she couldn't let Kai being dragged away just like that. She needed to save it. Krystal stopped abrupt a halt and running towards the short cut of its road. She got herself inside a abandoned building and she's currently in the third floor from its building.

She found a broken window and standing at the edge of the window which straightly faced the road. She took a deep breath--even though she couldn't catch any breath-- as she saw the car passed the road. Without hesistation, she dropped herself from the third floor of the building to the car.

 


 

The driver from its car immediately brake as he saw a body dropped at the car's driver glass. He was startled and frantically start to pull his gun and pointed it at Krystal whose lying there; infront of the car--helplessly. The driver shook his body a little with his feet, but the latter kept lying there--won't budge at all. The driver gave up and slowly shook her body with her hands.

Krystal shot up and gave the driver a hard punch before she could stood. The driver recoiled and wiped his nose before his lips turn into a smirk. He placed the gun into his pocket and got into a steady position. 

"You know what, those position are incredibly wrong." She bitterly chuckled and kick the latter on his head; made him completely stumbled and almost fell. He quickly ran up to her and punch her on her cheeks. Krystal's cheek gave out a blood and she swear it was painful as . She took a deep breath before she kick the driver on his and elbowed him on the neck--and it wasn't enough for the driver.

The man still got energy to stood and took Krystal's left hand and throw it on the car's bumper and she landed on her back which made her cried in pain. She struggled to stood up and stumbled for a couple of time. Krystal's face were covered by blood. Krystal could felt the pain shot at her back and her broken right hand. She stumbled and walked up to the man and smirked. She kick the man at his ribs and as he fell down, she sitted at the man stomach and started to hit the man face constantly.

 

"Stop it, krystal. stop it." A warmth came up to her body as she felt a hug around her wrist. She eventually stopped. "He's passed out. it's okay now, i'm okay." He whispered softly at her ears--which made her utterly shivered. Kai helped her stood up and hug her in the right position. He patted Krystal's shoulder and whispered some courageous words. At that time, Krystal's power completely gone. She didn't push away her body and everything went to purely black.

 


 

Kai broke the hug and found Krystal's unconscious. He cursed a few words before she put Krystal at the car and he drove to the nearest hospital--leaving the guy in no sense of conscious.

He felt sorry for Krystal--he even didn't help her at all and stayed in the car as the uneven fight continued. Well, the door is jammed so he tried to unjammed it from the start. It was Krystal the one who dropped herself from the building to stop the car; and truthfully, he frankly screamed her name out loud but, it got stucked on the throat so people couldn't hear it. His heart dropped onto the deepest land as he saw Krystal's face at the front glass, and he can't breath--it stucked.

He's staring at Krystal's peaceful face, right now. She just got out from the emergency room as the doctor said she's just exhausted apart from the minor injuries, broken right hand. And he couldn't understand a bit. She could left him being dragged away with the man and investigate it the day after, but she didn't. She immediately constantly ran after him and recklessly helped him. He's furious about that.

"Hey, Kai!" A bright voice made his head turned around. Kai shot a smile and stood up as he gave a warm hug. "Where were you, sulli?" Kai asked, putting a bouquet of baby breath flower beside her bed. "I've got traffic jam and i was miserable. My 's hurts." Sulli frowned a bit and slung her hands around his wrist and pull him closer.

"I'm sorry, i couldn't save you both." She sounded very worried and guilty. Kai could saw that from her eyes--it sparkle with guilt. Kai nodded and only gave him a peck on her head. "gosh, i should've came a bit earlier." She sarcastically cursed herself. Truthfully, Kai couldn't mad at it. He knew how guilty Sulli felt it--so, he just let her pass. From the start, it always his fault--being so weak and vulnerable as a guy. How stupid he is, oh great, now he's cursing himself.

"Go eat something." Kai jolted a bit and his thoughts finally came back to reality, he hadn't been eating eversince Krystal admitted here. He felt incredibly sorry for her. Kai grew silent and felt a pain in his stomach, looks like he did hungry. 

"Should i accompany you?" Sulli spoke as she turned her head to Kai--his mind wandered a bit before he nodded. Sure thing, Krystal wouldn't be assassinated for sure. This is a goddamn hospital after all; bad people wouldn't be here. Above all, Krystal's already hurt enough. Wouldn't it enough for them?

 

"Oh, don't worry about it. L will accompany her for a while being." Kai grew wide and silent; L. The guy at the karaoke. That was surely embarassing. why you just sat there?! go help her, his shiver ran down to his spine as he recalled those word. But, one thing he's sure. He felt a bad aura every time L met Kai; and he didn't know why. Maybe it's because he grew closer--more than Kai predicted, of course--with Krystal. And truthfully, it made him pretty uncomfortable yet threatened.

"Hey. what do you want to eat?" Sulli replied her words twice. She could saw, his thoughts wandered off somewhere. "O-oh," Kai stuttered as his thoughts already landed on world. "just order anything you want for me." He continued as he pushed away the menu. Sulli raised an eyebrow and shrugged before she called the employee.

Maybe Kai should stop thinking about her, he could see a glimpse of annoyed in Sulli's face. He could see it; how she sighed as she called the employee, how quiet as she waited for the order to came, how blank her eyes are as she ate her food. He could tell, she's not annoyed anymore--she's furious. He should apologize -or not. His thought wavered for a minute before he put the spoon down pretty hard, accidently. Sulli shot up and grew wide. "Are you mad at me?" She said in a sharp tone. Kai cursed silently and shook his head.

"C'mon, just admitted it. goddamn it Kai," She put the spoon quiet hard and stood up before she left Kai alone at the canteen. Kai sighed as he continued to ate his porridge. he's in a very deep .

 

 

 

L walked in to Krystal's room and found nobody there. He quietly stepped in and put a chocolate at the table.  He stared at Krystal's sleep face and he involuntarily cupped Krystal's face and shook them several times. "Wake up, you stupid ." He said in a soft tone before he let go of her face. He sat at the couch and laid down with his face turned at Krystal's bed. Truthfully, L didn't know what should he do right now. Krystal is still unconscious and there were nobody except both of them. L scratch his back neck and decided to stepped out from Krystal's room. He can't do much, actually.

As L walked passed the corridor, he saw Kai and same goes with the other boy. Both started to felt fishy as they kept their paces to each other destination. Truthfully, Kai seemed pretty aware as he saw Myungsoo walked passed the corridor and fastened his paces. He slowly opened the room door and silently investigate everything there. He took thing that L just left there and hold it, his mind started to wavered. Should he or shouldn't he?

Should i eat this?

Yes, L gave it to her. and she can't eat that.

Should i eat this?

No, Krystal would be upse--

, let's eat this thing, Jongin ended his thought with a bite of chocolate and stared at the thing in annoyed. He took another big bite at the chocolate.Why should he gave it to her? Are they become a thing now? or what? Kai's mind was bombarded with lots of doesn't-make-sense questions but he already knew that, but damn, Kai can't do anything but aware about L's existence. He had this bitter taste on his heart which made his heart beating constantly. And one thing that surely he cannot forget, he did something very stupid right now--and he even didn't sorry for it

 


 

Y'all literally killed me! thank you for the supports! i appreciate it very very much. and sorry for the grammar mistakes, as i posted it in the foreword; english is not my first or second languange so, i'm still studying bout it. thank you all and here's another gift for you! you're fab!

greetings from the maknae line

and a greeting from krystal,


oh soojung. y so gorgeous.

 

 

excuse my words guys...sorry.notsorrycoughcough