deep

EXO Girl Bodyguard [ EDITING ]

ok. i know what are you thinking --sorry for abandoned this story for so long idek, i barely update my stories because i got stucked. sorry and happy new year! a present for you

 



"so, where are we going?" Victoria spoke up; a few heads turned to her and some purse their lips into a firm line. "wait. are you guys don't plan this before?" Krystal spoke in a high tone; stopped abruptly infront of them. Sunggyu scratched his head and grined. Something fishy, Krystal could smell it from all the way there. 

"Actually, we've planned to go to the karaoke-" "That's actually a great plan!" Luna shot up.

"But, isn't it to scandalous having a group of males and females in one room?" This time Woohyun said the right thing -at least for Krystal. "Screw that, dude. let's head there." Sungjong slung his hands aroung Woohyun's neck which he replied it with a hit.

"Yeah, screw that. let's get drunk and hooked up each other." Sulli said, sarcastically. Victoria jolted and hitted her back head pretty hard. "Yah!" Sulli cried and shot a glare at her. "You are still underage, behave!"

 

"What ever. i'm outta here." Krystal said as she bid goodbye to the groups in which they replied it with some delight goodbyes. Krystal half snorted, look at those people, how cute. Krystal walked up to the bus station and wait patiently for the bus to arrived. She sank in to the metal chair and slid her phone out before she glued its thing to her ear and whispered some words.

 


 

Kai sank in to the couch and lazily switched the channel repeadly. His mind wandered off somewhere; but sure he does know it. The latter couldn't stop thinking about it, his thoughts wavered as he stared at his phone. He took it and slide it a few times before throw it back to the table again, his fingers ran against his hair. He bit his fingers and crossed his legs on the couch as he watched the phone nervously, something came up on his thoughts--that's for sure. The phone glistening and vibrated before it turned into a pitch black. Kai wavered for a second before he took it and read the newest messages

'yah, africa boy. are you at home?'

Kai shot up and muttered some curses before answered its message.

'yes, 'sup with the new nickname?' he texted and send it. He grinned widely and his lips twiched into a sweet smile. He's happy --or more likely delight. After all, being home alone at the dorm while others ate at the restaurant is annoying. His manager won't let him leave the dorm because he's afraid that the assassin might be around there but he thought the opposite. Screw that.

Once again the phone vibrated and he quickly snatched it and his expression change into a annoyed one.

'just stay there, i'm going to fetch you. sorry, your fault for being to dark.'

he muttered a few curse, and texted a few words, 'damn you krystal, you'll be dead. fetch?'

The phone immediately vibrated and Kai read the next message without hesistation. 'ok. are you want to go to the restaurant?'

Kai slapped his forehead and tch-ed at himself, how could he forget about it. Damn, how could. He mentally smacked himself before he could replied it. 'oh right. ok, i'll wait for you' he send it before throw the phone to the mahogany table. He stretched his body to took the remote as he gave his phone a side glance. No messages. 

Perhaps she's forget about my message? he thought, but he quickly pushed it off from his thoughts. He leaned in and stared at the television in bored. No good movies. He guess he will be stucked by these lame movies until Krystal fetched him.

 

It's almost two damned hours and Krystal haven't showed up a bit. He's been walking over the compartment, clean things and even made himself a night snack, still she haven't showed up--heck, she even didn't gave him any single news to Kai which he found really annoying. He's pissed off right now, he wanted to texted her but no, he holded the urge for so long already. He couldn't stand it. He snatched the phone and call her. Texting's for this kind of situation. 

After the second ring, a familliar tone rang through his ear. "Hello?"

"What time is it, Krystal? you said you're gonna fetch me!" Kai said in a high tone. "Chill out, Kai. I've got traffic jam for god-sake." Krystal said in hurry.

"Good. where are you?"

"I'm at the bus station at the moment. I'll be walking there because it's only a few metres from here. ok? i'm hanging up!"

And there the conversation ends there. Kai stared frustatedly at his phone and shook his hair. He put his phone at the table and stride to his room to grab his jacket. He slung his jacket around his body and shoved his phone into his pocket before he sank into the seat again.

Ok, Kai. Relax --Krystal won't took long. she won't, Kai relaxed his mind and took a deep breath.

 

The bell suddenly rang, which made Kai jolted up and immediately stride over there. It's been like his prayer were heard by god. He took a deep breath before he opened the door, "What took you so-" deep .

 

 


 

 

Krystal ran for her life. For a decade, she never been this fast on run. Blame it all to Kai, He's the one who being so impatient. Goddamnit, for god-sake she's so tired at running so, she decided to gave up on run and walk fastly there. As she got there, she sensed something wrong.

She did right, a familliar black car just went from exo's dorm. Oh my god, what should she do? she frantically ran towards the car. The car moved to fast until Krystal couldn't catch up. Then, her eyes were burning with passion as she saw Kai stared at her in worries from the back seat. His face was hopeless and terrified. He was terrified.

Krystal balled up her fist and ran again. She swear her lungs are burning and she couldn't breath at all. Her eyes hurt from the wind and her legs nearly gave up. But, she swear she couldn't let Kai being dragged away just like that. She needed to save it. Krystal stopped abrupt a halt and running towards the short cut of its road. She got herself inside a abandoned building and she's currently in the third floor from its building.

She found a broken window and standing at the edge of the window which straightly faced the road. She took a deep breath--even though she couldn't catch any breath-- as she saw the car passed the road. Without hesistation, she dropped herself from the third floor of the building to the car.

 

 

 

 

 


how was it guys? i made it with some action scene on it. And since all of you craving for kaistal so here it is. lelz hope you enjoy! and happy new year!

 

upvote and comments are very welcomed