Kai's Return Party

EXO Girl Bodyguard [ EDITING ]

A Few hours later, they arrived at the EXO's dorm. They Drove him until he go to his dorm room safely. All of the member was Happy and touched because of Kai's returning. It was just 2 Days but, for them it just like 2 years. Krystal and Sulli smiled happily when the EXO's are greetings Kai warmly. “Kai Hyung~”Sehun Hugged Kai while he was burst into tears. “I Miss you!!”Sehun said, still crying. Krystal and Sulli smiled seeing they getting back together as ONE, as EXO. Even, the managers are a little bit touched.

 

For Kai’s return, they immidiately make a welcomed party to celebrate that. And as a thank you to Krystal and Sulli, They invited them to their party too. They even going to the market together with all the EXO’s members for party materials. Secretly, Kai always looked at Sulli in the market. No one noticing, exept one person.

 

Krystal.

 

Krystal noticed that the atmosphere between Sulli and Kai was very weird. When she was just walking around in the market, behind the group. She accidentaly saw Kai was looking at Sulli all the time but, Sulli still didn’t noticed anything. She was too busy chatting with the EXO’s members for noticing Kai’s gaze. Krystal ran into Kai who was happened to be behind the group same as Krystal. “Yah...” She patted his shoulder. Made Kai, surprised. “Why you always look at Sulli all the time?”Krystal Ask, carefully. “Ani... I’m not looking at it”Kai lied. “Yaah, you’re not good at lying okay?” Krystal Said, giggling. “How did you know that?” Kai asked. “I Can read your face” Krystal said, still giggling. “Perhaps...”Krystal take a deep breathe.

“You’re fall for her?” Krystal asked curiously. Bang! That question makes Kai’s confused. Kai’s scratching his head repeadly. Krystal smiled brightly. “How about i’m gonna help you to became closer to Sulli and then you’re gonna chose.. do you want to develop your relationship or you just wanna be friend?” Kystal asked him again. Kai raised his eyebrows. *That sounds interesting*Kai thought.

He nodded. “Okay”Kai said with a little smile in his face. “Yakso?”

“Yakso” Krystal put her little finger in Kai’s little finger and smile brightly again. Then, they walking slowly to the group. “What is Sulli like?” Kai ask

“Sulli’s like street food and love to joking around” Krystal replied. “She likes toppoki?” Kai’s asked again. Krystal nodded. Krystal go to the vegetables section. “How about we make kimchi?”Krystal asked brightly while holding vegetable. “I think they already buy this” Kai said. “Well... we gonna have some more” Krystal smiled brightly again. *I Wonder why this girl is smiling brightly all the time?* Kai thought curiosly. “Yah... you’re not gonna not agree with me arent you?” Krystal frowned when she look at his expression.

“I Think it’s also good too for your six pack stomach” Krystal patted his stomach. Kai immidiately get rid her hands from his stomach. “I Still in half way though”

“No, you didn’t”Krystal frowned again. “See!” Krystal raised his clothes so, Kai belly is seen by public now. Everybody who entered at Vegetables section looking at his belly and go away from vegetables section. Kai fix his clothes and dragged Krystal to cashier section. “WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!”Kai’s screaming making the cashier employee looking at them. “I’m just showing you” Krystal frowned a little bit. “I’m an singer! You’re embarassed me in public!” Empahasizing each word he spoke. “I’m sorry”

Kai didn’t replied her sorry and immidiately go back to the group who has been waiting  them infront of the market. Krystal who was still frowned, go to the cashier employee and pay the vegetable. “Where’s Krystal?” Sulli asked to Kai. Kai raised his shoulder, pretend not knowing. “I Thought you two were together” Sulli said. A Few seconds later, Krystal joined to the group and still in the fault-mood.

“Yah where were you?” Sulli asked worriedly. Kai’s just learn that Sulli is very protective to Krystal all the time. “I Just buy this” Krystal showed the vegetable she buy. “Oh thank god, we’ve forgot about kimchi!”Chanyeol said. “Okay now, let’s go to the dorm” Sulli said. She’s holding Krystal hands and head back to their dorm.

 

They’re finally reached to the dorm safely. They decided to seperating their work. Sulli, Sehun and chanyeol are working with the food. Suho, D.O and Baekhyun are decorating the dorm and lasts, Krystal and Kai were working on the ballons. Kai was very uncomfortable because they’re always in one group. “It’s the est work in my life” Kai said while blowing the ballons. Krystal looking at his face sadly. “Do you still not forgive me?”

Kai’s pretend not to hear. “Yah!”Krystal screaming and throw the ballons to his face. “What are you want for me!?”Kai said, angrily. “I Just want to know that are you forgive me or not?!” Krystal said.

“No” “I Dont Forgive YOU”Kai said. Krystal Frowned again. “Pleasee, Pleaseee???”Krystal takes out her cutest aegyo to Kai. But, Kai doesn’t effected by that aegyo. “I Will give you anything and secret how o be friend with SULLI!”Krysal said, quickly. “You really do?”Kai raised his eyebrows. Krystal nodded playfully. “Okay.. i forgive you”Kai said, blowing the ballons into the big ballons. Krystal smiled brightly again. *How fast she can change her moods*Kai thought.

 

Everything is ready and the party is begin. Everything has goes smoothly. Sulli has eating many of toppoki and for, Krystal and Kai....

Krystal was trying to talk to Kai but, Kai don’t want to hear it. He just busy eating and looking at Sulli. They even play Truth or Dare.

“Let’s play truth or Dare!”Sehun requested. Everyone agree. “Okay how about from Sulli noona?” Sehun asked again. Sulli nodded. “Truth or Dare?”

“Dare”Sulli said, confidently. “Okay...” Sehun takes a deep breath. “KISS CHANYEOL OR KAI HYUNG?” Sehun said giggling by himself. Kai surprise to-death but, at the same time he was very-very happy and chanyeol only giggling. Krystal nudged him and smiling brightly. “Since Kai is our clients, i chose Kai” Sulli said and goes to Kai who was blushing already.

She kisses Kai’s cheek for so long. Kai face are now like a boiled crab. Everybody laughing at his face, even Krystal and Sulli. “Okay, next up...”Sehun take a deep breath. “Krystal Noona” Sehun said playfully once again. “You, Baekhyun hyung give her a question”

“Okay... Truth or Dare?” Baekhyun ask to Krystal. “If the dare would be like Sulli i prefer choose Truth”Krystal said. Making Baekhyun laughing. “No..no... I’m in the good mood now... so, there’s no need to kissing or anything”Baekhyun said still laughing. “Okay... Dare”

“Let us show your bbuing bbuing” Baekhyun said. “Okay” Krystal said and stood up. “Bbuing-Bbuing” She shows her aegyo.

 

 

Made everyone fell for her aegyo. “It’s even more cuter than SEHUN!”Baekhyun said. Sehun frowned. Krystal giggling by herself. And the games goes very smoothly. In the middle of the games. Krystal phones was ringing. “Excuse me”Krystal stood up and answer it.

 

“Ne.. Ne.. Ne..”

 

“NE?!!??!?!” Krystal screaming very loudly making Kai, Sulli and the other member of EXO are looking at her and decided not to continue the games. Krystal end the conversation and goes immidiately to Sulli and whisper something. “NE?!?!”Sulli screaming in surprise. “What’s wrong?” Suho ask. “Our... Our Boss”

 

 

 

 

“He wants us to...”Sulli stop her talk and take a deep breath.

 

 

Author's Messages:

JENGJENGJENG xD

Finnaly the poster has been done :D i made it by myself. Hehehe. sorry for any mistakes ;)

I Hope you like this chapter :) Keep subcribing, comments and read it ;)

 

DON'T BE A SILENT READER PLSS :D

 

THANK YOU!!!