Cheerleader and Ramyeon Thingy

EXO Girl Bodyguard [ EDITING ]

“Yah! Krystal-ah!”One of the cheerleader waved her hands to Krystal happily.

 

 

“Victoria-Unniee!!”Krystal screaming when, she sees her beloved unnie. They hugging each other. Sulli approaching them. “Unnie, Have you been well?”Sulli hugged her. “More than that”Victoria replied it with a smiled in her lips. “I Watched you looking at my team, you want to join too?” Victoria ask.

“Can we?”Krystal ask back. “Of course!”Victoria said, happily. She dragging Sulli and Krystal to the basketball yard, place where they practice. “Guys, they want to join the cheerleader”Victoria said. All the cheerleader whispering to each other. “YAH! I Know you all jealous of them. Chill, they didn’t gonna change EXOs” Victoria said.

“But, first of all, we must see their dance skills”Victoria said. “Naeun-ah, put the music on!”Victoria said, again. Naeun played chocolate love version electric pop. Krystal and Sulli look at each other. “Let’s do this”Sulli mouthed Krystal. Krystal nodded. And they shows their brilliant dancing skills.

 As they perfomance their dancing skills, the EXOs are in break for practicing and their plan is talking to, Krystal and Sulli but ended up watching her dancing skills. They amazed by they perfomance, even Kai the dancing machine. But, Kai much amazed by Sulli’s dancing skills. Pft, Love.

But, the other member much amazed by Krystal’s dance, who much more feel and flexibility. After the perfomance, The EXOs give them an applause so do the cheerleader. Victoria smiled happily. “That is my saeng!”Victoria hugged them. They surprise when, the EXOs are in the corner applausing them happily.

Krystal blushes as soon as she saw the EXOs give them applause. “Okay, so, i think Sulli will be on the top of piramida and Krystal will be on the middle now, get to bussiness guys! Go go!”Victoria clapped her hands strongly making all the cheerleader go to their position. “Krystal come here”Victoria said. Krystal went to Victoria. “Let me introduce you...”

“This is Jiyeon, The middle of piramida”Victoria introduces her member.

“This is Eunjung, She’s on the throwing team”

“This is Qri, she’s on the middle of piramida”Victoria said and continues to introduce her members. Krystal already knows, Jiyeon, Eunjung and Qri faces. They’re who approach her a few hours ago. Krystal bow to her even though they’re not bowing back. “They’re the most importnant member in this team after me,”Victoria said. Krystal and Sulli nodded. They go back to their team and starts the lessons.

-ooo-

As the cheerleader team has already done practicing, Krystal and Sulli hang out in the theater that is beside the EXOs practicing room. They just sit there and feel the air conditioner. “Wah, this is so refreshing”Krystal said, brightfully. Sulli smiled a bit. “I Thinks, Kai is like you”Sulli said, making Krystal almost screaming. “Of Course not! Pft”Krystal said, irritated already. *He likes you, you toot*Krystal thought, still iritated at Sulli’s word. Krystal looked at her watch. “Heh... it’s already 4 PM but they didn’t show up though”Krystal murmured. “I’m gonna check at their practice room”Krystal said, ready to go to heir practice room. “Nado... i’m coming”Sulli said.

Then, Krystal phone ringing loudly. She opens her messages box and there’s a messages from Kai. She reads it slowly, “Yah, We’re take more time than expected for the practice. Just wait a bit”.

Krystal shook her head. “Just wait here a bit”Krystal said, going back to their seat. “Wae?”

“Ka—Sehun texted me a while ago”Krystal lied to Sulli. “Sehun?”

Krystal just nodded. “Yah.. Krystal-ah it should be secret okay?”Sulli said. Krystal nodded seriously. “I Think... i fall in love with Kai” Sulli said seriously, making Krystal dropped her phone off.

“MWO?!”Krystal screaming. “I Know it just about a month since we living there... but, it’s possible right? Love at first sight?”Sulli ask. Krystal nodded slowly. *Wow, i think i am useless being that guy songsaenim*Krystal shook her head. “Well... you should have hoot him when you go out” Krystal taking chances. She thinking over. “Hhm... well... i should.... i think”She replied. “YOU SHOULD OKAY!?”

“Now, where’s my phone?”

 

“Ah... mianhe because we make you to wait for us so long” Suho said. Krystal replied it with a big smile in her lips. “No big deal”

A few hours later, they arrived at EXO Dorms. They all was exhausted because their activities. Krystal who was very hungry, cooked ramyeon and eat it herself. “Yah... what are you doing?” a sudden voice coming to the kitchen. Krystal stop her activity and look at Kai, leaning at kitchen wall. “Ani... i don’t do anything” Krystal lied with a full ramyeon still in . She swallow it fastly and ended up, choked. “Yah! Go away! Distrubing my momentful moment” Krystal continued her eating.

“Matshida?” Kai asked again. “Ne.. ne... matshidaaa....” Krystal replied him. Kai cluckled and shook his head. “You’re a cheerleader... you can’t eat ramyeon that much” Kai said again. This time, sit besides Krystal. “Ck..ck..ck...”

“Yah! If you want the ramyeon JUST TELL STRAIGHT FORWARD!!”Krystal scream, making the ramyeon in spilled out a little in Kai’s faces. “AH.. Jweisonghamnida” Krystal takes a tissue and wiped Kai’s faces. Krystal stop wiping and suddenly, her liver just want to jump out. What’s wrong with Krystal?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yah.... What are you two doing?"

 

Author's messages

I'm sorry for the long updates and i'm really sorry if this chapter is too little

SO, I WILL UPDATE THE NEXT CHAPTER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE ;D