Chapter 20

Dear Diary

AUTHOR's POV

Krystal woke up from her daydream, she remembered her first kiss with Amber. That day, Amber remained silent after he laid down on Krystal's lap. Soon, Krystal fall asleep too while her back rest on the tree with her hands wrapped around Amber's face gently.

 

Out of no where, she wake up on her bed not remembering how she was nicely tucked in the bed. Amber carried her home because his Princess drained her energy while playing around in the amusement park.

 

"Yahhhh, Krystal. Why are you spacing out during the ride? C'mon let's ride another one okayyyy?" Luna cheered Krystal up. Three of them actually been worrying their friend lately. They all knew and understand that Krystal still can't move on after Amber's death. She loves him so much. 

 

Then, four of them continued riding & playing all sort of games in the park. Luna & Sulli are the most havoc one, some people noticed their cheerfulness together. Little did other people knew that Vic, Luna & Sulli were trying their best to make her friend happy though they knew they won't able to cure Krystal's broken heart because half of it already carried away with Amber the moment he passed away.

 

After a long day at the amusement park, the girls head back to their home.

 

"Thank you so much guys for today. I feel contented" said Krystal and smiled brightly. She felt great after spending time with her girl bestfriends.

 

"No problem baby Jung. We are at your service" Luna replied jokingly and winked.

 

"Yeahhh Krystal, we can go back to the amusement park right now if you want to, hehe" Vic smiled.

 

"Aghhh, i feel happy to because we get to bond after soooo long. We are so gonna do this again next time" Sulli said happily.

 

"Of course. I'm in. Againnn, thank you so much. Have a safe ride back home everyone" Krystal said as she hugged each of her friend and waved them a goodbye.

 

*MEANWHILE, IN VICTORIA's CAR*

 

"Unnies, I'm glad we do this. At least I can see Krystal can distract herself like this" Sulli sighed.

 

"Truee, let's pray for the best. I just want to see her happy again" Victoria said as she focused on driving.

 

"What if her happiness only with Amber. She lived more than half of life with him. Clingy to him like nobody else. Can I just wish for Amber to be alive?" Luna mummbled.

 

Three of them are in a deep thought. They really wanted the best for Krystal. Since Amber's death, it felt like half of Krystal's soul are gone together with Amber. The Princess just can't live without her Servant. 

 

Amber and Krystal just need a good timing and luck so that they can have a happy ending.

 

 

 

A/N: HERE I AM TRYING MY BEST TO FINISH WRITING THIS FF AFTER 10 YEARS. SO MANY THINGS HAPPENED AND CHANGED ALL THOSE YEARS. I KINDA SAD THAT F(X) ARE NO LONGER ACTIVE, SULLI NO LONGER AROUND. BUT I'M HAPPY TO SEE FOUR OF THEM ARE DOING GREAT AS A SOLO ARTIST. LIKE I SAID BEFORE, KRYBER MIGHT NOT BE REAL BUT I LIKE BOTH OF THEM TOGETHER & INDIVIDUALLY. SO JUST LET OUR IMAGINATION BECOME REAL IN HERE OKAYY! CHEER UP EVERYONE.