Chapter 16

Dear Diary

KRYSTAL’s POV

After the class finished, Jess-Unnie fetched me from the college and we had early dinner at a restaurant. Mum accompanied Dad to his meeting in San Francisco so that’s why Unnie and I ate outside today.

 

“How was the class?” She asked me while we’re waiting the food to be served.

 

“Fine” I smiled at her.

 

“What’s that?” She pointed at the flyer inside Amber’s diary. Without waiting my replied she grabbed it and read it.

 

“UNNIEEEEEE” I whined. I knew it’s just a flyer but still it was inside Amber’s diary. It could be something important to me if they were related to Amber.

 

“Whattt??? It’s just a paper. By the way, your college will be organizing the dance next week. Are you going or not?” She asked me.

 

“No. I don’t have any interest with dancing anymore. Besides, it will be Amber’s birthday next week on the same day. I’m going somewhere else” I replied at Jess-Unnie.

 

JESSICA’s POV

Is she going to celebrate Amber’s birthday with his ghost? It couldn’t be since his grave is in LA.

 

“Krystal, what are you going to do for his birthday? Where are you going? You’re not going to do anything stupid right?” I attacked her with questions.

 

“Unnniieee, I’m not going to do what’re you thinking. It’s a sin doing that thing. I’m not that stupid ok?” She answered. I thought she will commit suicide to be together with Amber. I mentally laughed at myself.

 

“Dinner is served” A waitress put down two plates on our table interrupting our conversation.

 

“Krys, let’s start eating” I exclaimed because I was really hungry. We just talked randomly while eating.

 

***

“Unnie, good night” Krystal said to me as she went into her room. Maybe she is sleepy since her class ended late today. Suddenly my phone rang. I slide to pick up the call.

 

“Who is this?” That’s the first question I asked since the number is different from Korean numbers.

 

“Aww, baby. Did you forget my voice already?” I heard the man chuckled.

 

“Of course I will. Someone didn’t contact me for a week and left me hanging just because of his stupid business” I replied sarcastically.

 

“Sica-baby, I’m sorry. You know I worked hard for us. I want to prove my parents and yours that I can work hard and earn money with my own effort. Nonetheless, we can get marry faster. I can’t wait till us to get marry, you know. We can have some fun” He giggled. This ert never changed.

 

“Yahhhh, who want to marry a ert like you?” I scolded him.

 

“The Ice Princess wants though.Listen Babe, I’m really sorry. I’m going home in a few days. Sica, please understand. I did everything because I love you. I want you to become my half-the one I wanted to spend the whole life with. I love, I love, I love you soooooo much” My heart soften hearing his confession. Kwon Yul never fail to make my heart beat faster no matter how mad am I towards him.

 

“I love you too, you with your cheesy lines. Yah, Kwon Yul comes home after. I miss you so much” I told him.

 

“I miss you too. Hey, I’m getting ready to go to work right now. I’ll talk to you later. Good night, babe” He replied.

 

“Good morning, baby. Love you” I replied back.

 

“Love you too three foureverrr. Bye” He chuckled.

 

“Bye” I ended the call and hit the bed after take a warm bath.

 

***

KRYSTAL’s POV

When I remembered about the prom night, I just realized that the song tittle is ‘Endless Love’ from The Myth’s ost. How ironic the story it is almost resembled us. A Chinese General (servant) who are in love with the Korean Princess but they couldn’t be together even they love each other so much until the General died. Amber won’t reborn like the Chinese General and I couldn’t live too long as much as the Korean Princess. After taking bath, I flipped through Amber’s diary to continue reading it.

 

I miss you, Am. I miss you sooooo much.

 

13/6/2012

Umma, how are you up there?

Your son down here felt really devastated right now,

Umma, last night we had prom night,

Eventhough, Soojung came with her boyfriend but I still got a chance to dance with her

You know Umma,

Soojung was trying to confess back to me,

Maybe she’s still like me but I cut her off before she could do so,

I don’t want to hear it,

Am I afraid that I’ll snatch her away from Minho if I knew she likes me very much?

I don’t want to break her heart if one day I had to leave her

What’s the point of loving someone when you’re going to die later?

Umma, I really really love her.

And I think the best way to make her happy is by doing this.

Love you, Umma and rest well.

One day, I’ll accompany you too.

The time will come soon.

 

Do you love me that much, Am? You love me but you took the wrong step. How could you leave me like this? I’m suffering right now. I can’t, I can’t live without you. Why do you think being with Minho is going to make happy? You misunderstood, Amber. There’s no one could resemble you and replace you in my heart. To be honest, I never really love Minho but after I spent more times with him and less time with Amber. I found Minho tend to be like Amber. I don’t know why. Maybe I was missing him too much. After all, Amber is the master mind behind this. He’s the one who make Minho to be like him because no one could understand me well as much as Amber did.

 


 

A/N: Hey, I'm back. 2 months sem break and Im gonna finish this story.

I'm hereby would like to apologise to my readers.

I'm very very sorry because making you guys dissapointed with the story.

I'm really sorry.

Here's a short update.

Just an intro for my comeback, will write the next chapter by this week too,