Chapter 19

Dear Diary

*FLASHBACK CONTINUED*

KRYSTAL’s POV

I am smiling brightly right now as we head to the amusement park. It has been a while since we went there. Amber turned his head looking at me as the car stop at the red light.

 

“Excited much, princess? You looked so happy whenever we went to amusement park” he playfully teased me as he saw my sparkles eyes.

 

“Of course I’m excited, you dork” I replied to him. Only if you know Am, going out with you is the reason why I’m so excited, not because of the amusement park.

 

“Are you sure not because of going out with me, Soojung?” he said as he continued teasing me. Did he just read my mind? I can feel my cheeks are burning.

 

“Yahh, just concentrate on the road will you. Don’t you know it’s dangerous since you got no license” I immediately replied to hide my blushing face.

 

“Chill, Soojung. You can rely on me but I know it’s dangerous. I actually need to persuade my Dad to let me drive today because I want to be alone with you on my birthday” Amber replied.

 

“What did you said just now?” I asked him back because I heard about him wanting to be alone with me.

 

“T-tthe light has turns green” he immediately changed the topic and continued driving. You make me confused Am. The whole journey for about 5 minutes was in a silence.

 

AMBER’s POV

How can I let my mouth slip off those sentence. Stupid mouth. Now, it becomes awkward between us.

 

“We’re here, Krys” I told her as I unfasten the seatbelt. She did the same thing and we went out from the car.

 

“Let’s go” I signalled her as I offered her my hands and she happily grabs it. I smiled at her as she grabs my hand and we happily walked to the ticket counter. Within the grabs, the awkwardness between us immediately vanished.

 

“Am, let’s ride the roller coaster first” She dragged me towards the ride quickly.

 

“Okay, princess” I followed her and we queued waiting for our turn. I can see there are few guys were checking out my princess so I quickly wrapped my hand around her shoulder and pulled her closer to me to show those guys that this girl is mine.

 

“What’s wrong, princess?” I asked her as she stared at me after I pulled her closer towards me. Our faces were just an inch away.

 

“Nothing” She faced front back and if I’m not mistaken I saw her blushing. When it comes to our turn, I helped Krystal to fasten her belt and I enjoyed the ride while our hands are intertwining. Once we finished the roller coaster ride, we head to the bungee jump section.

 

“Are you sure you want to do this?” I asked Krystal for the last time.

 

“Of course I do. Besides, I have you right” She said as she clings onto my arm tightly. Anything for you, princess.

 

“I would like to do the couple ones, sir. ” I told the instructor as he attached the equipment to Krystal and I.

 

“Young lady, hold on tight on your man okay” The instructor teased Krystal as we’re ready to jump and she nodded in return.

 

“Soojung, come here, closer” I wrapped my left hand on her waist.

 

“I don’t know why I feel scare suddenly” She mumbled while closing her eyes. I step forward.

 

“Amm..” She immediately hugs me by the waist and lean her head on my chest tightly. Strawberry. I sniffed her hair’s scent.

 

“1,2,3… Let’s go” I said. “Saranghaeeee Jung Soojunggg!!” I screamed as we went down.

 

***

 

KRYSTAL’s POV

I heard it right. He said “Saranghae JSJ” just now. If he thought that I wasn’t listening then he’s wrong.

 

“That was absolutely fantastic. Right, princess?” Amber said as he put his arm around my shoulders.

 

“Huh? Yea…hh” I replied unsure because I’m still thinking about what he said during the bungee-jump.

 

“Hey, what’s wrong? You looked distracted. Ouuhh, you must be hungry. Let’s grab some corndogs, shall we?” He said as he dragged me to the food’s stall.

 

“Am.. “ I slowly called him while he was busy biting his corndogs.

 

“Yeaahh” he nodded with a full mouth.

 

“Did you ermm.. you meant what you said just now? During the bungee jump, you said that youuu…” I bravely questioned him.

 

“…love you. Of course, princess. I love you more than you love meeeeeee, you should acknowledge that kay” He replied cheekily.

 

“Yahhh!! I’m being serious nowww” I smacked his head.

 

“Ouchhhh, me too” He winched in pain.

 

“Never mind. Just forget about it already” I sulked at him and stomped away from our seat.

 

“Hey, hey, hey.. wait Soojung” Amber said as he ran after me and held my arm.

 

“It’s my birthday. I don’t want our supposed to be a joyful day end with a fight. I’m sorry, okay? ” He said as he held my hand.

 

“Fineee, since it’s your birthday I’ll let go for this one” I replied.

 

“That’s my princess” He ruffled my hair while smiling brightly at me.

 

AUTHOR’s POV

The two people were happily trying all different rides in the amusement park till they realised it was dark already. Since Amber promised to his Dad that he will only drive his car once before he got the driving license, both of them decided to take public transport to go home. They decided to hang for a while at ‘their’ lake as they pass by it. They were sitting beside each other, shoulder to shoulder, close, very.

 

“Look at the moonlight, it’s very beautiful, Am” Krystal said as she pointed towards the moon.

 

“Yeahh, just like you” Amber replied softly while staring at Krystal, scrutinizing his beloved one’s face. For Amber, tonight might be the last time he see Krystal because suffering cancer ain’t predictable. He was deeply staring at Krystal as out of the blue; she turned her head into Amber’s direction causing their lips to touch. Both of them were shocked but neither Amber nor Krystal backed away. Krystal was the first one who moves her lips against Amber’s as se can’t content her feelings anymore. The shocked Amber trying to break the kiss as Krystal is someone else’s girlfriend already but prevented by Krystal as she wrapped her arms around Amber’s neck and deepened the kisses. Slowly, Amber started to kiss her back as deep and passionate as Krystal was giving him just now. His worries were vanishing once the girl pulled him closer. He wrapped his arm around her waist back. God, forgive me. Let’s this be the last kiss I share with her. I can’t be with her anymore after this. [A/N: Amber’s thought]

 

“Arghhh..” Amber groaned while holding his head. They broke the kiss as Krystal was looking at her worriedly.

 

“Am, what’s wrong?” Krystal asked as she held his cheek.

 

“Nothing, it might be migraine” He tried to suppress the pain that he’s feeling. He didn’t take his noon medicine today, that’s why he had headache.

 

“Don’t worry” He took Krystal’s hand that was holding his cheek and held it together. He smiled at her looking at the lips that he kissed just now making the latter shy.

 

“Let me lie down by your side for a moment. A moment, just a moment” Amber said as he can’t stand the pain anymore. He lied on Krystal’s lap and he felt at ease. Though his head was aching but lying on the person that he loves so much making the pain lessen. Amber falls asleep while Krystal was gently touching Amber’s hair.

 

*FLASHBACKS END*


A/N: GUYS, I'M SORRY IF I MADE YOU WAIT. ITS BEEN MONTHS RIGHT. I'M SO SORRY. VERRYYY SORRY. BEEN BUSY WITH STUDY. I'M BACK FOR 2 MONTHS AND I'LL TRY TO UPDATE IF I'M NOT WORKING SINCE I'LL BE DOING PART TIME DURING THIS 2 MONTHS. Thankyou for the love and supports. KRYBER FOREVER!! #kryber

This is one of my fav's stories:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/570253/forgotten-love-kryber

Show the stories some loveeee kayy, and there are many other kryber's ff that I found interestingggg.