Chapter 12

Dear Diary

 

Jessica’s POV

In the morning, I saw Krystal’s eyes swollen. She did eat her breakfast but only a little. Seriously, I even didn’t know how to cheer her up since Amber will always be by her side to do so. Now, he’s gone what I’m going to do with Krystal?

 

Amber was such a great liar. You told me you just love Krystal as her best friend but the truth she’s your everything. Why did you left her, Llama?

 

*FLASHBACKS*

Author’s POV

Amber was waiting Krystal to go to school together at Krystal’s front door. Since Krystal’s parents were on their business trip, he just waits at the outside. He saw Jessica open the door house and asked him to sit on the bench. They had a talk.

 

“Yah Llama, I haven’t seen you for a while. Where have you been?” Jessica asked Amber.

 

“I went for a holiday last week to Miami. It was fun though” he was lying to Jessica.

 

“Of course it was fun. It’s Miami. You will found many hot chicks, right?” Jessica let out a chuckle.

 

“Noooonnna, I’m not a ert unlike your boyfriend.” Amber teased Jessica and got a smack on arm.

 

“How could you talk like that about my boyfriend? Can I ask you something about Krystal?” Jessica asked.

 

“I’m sorry, Jess. Yeah, sure. What is it?” Amber was soothing the pain at his arm.

 

JESSICA’s POV

“Why did Krystal want to help me? You knew about she’s dating Minho for replacing me?” I asked Amber. His happy face turned saddened a bit. I don’t know why but I feel something fishy about this.

 

“She never told me the reason yet. Maybe the time has come, right? She needs a man to take care of her and love her too. I think Minho is suitable with her.” He smiled.

 

“But Krystal had super Amber already. You did take care of her since she was in elementary school. She didn’t need someone else” I . He blushed.

 

“Amber, do you love my little sister?” I continued.

 

Krystal’s POV

I was standing behind the door hearing Jessica and Amber conversation. When I heard unnie was asking him whether he loves me or not, my heart beats so fast. I was anticipating with his answer.

 

“I doooo” Amber said and I smiled broadly.

 

“I love Soojung as my best friend, Jessica. Nothing more and less.” He continued and my smile drop.

 

Then, you really never had intention to show up that day. I guessed I made a right choice-dating Minho. I should know from the beginning that a pair of best friend will never be together.

 

I was kneeling at the door and continued hearing it.

 

Amber’s POV

I’m sorry if I lied to you, Noona. I love Soojung but I can’t admit it.

 

“You don’t mind she is dating Minho, Amber?” she asked me.

 

“No, I don’t. Nothing can change our friendship. At least, there will someone else take care of her after this for me” I told Jess and she smiled. Later, Krystal came out from the house and we went to the school together.

*END OF THE FLASHBACKS*

 

“Unnie, I want to have a walk for a while. Can I? You don’t have to worry about me. I’ll be fine” she was trying to reassure me.

 

“Yeah. Just go ahead. Take care of yourself. You must be at home by the evening. Okay?” I told her.

 

She nodded and hugged me before went outside. I spotted Amber’s diary at her hand and smiled.

 

Keep reading, Krystal. Truth might be hurts sometimes but it is for your own goods too.

 

Krystal’s POV

I chose to take a walk at my former high school since there were a lot of memories between me and Amber. As I reached the school gate, I greeted the security guard-a quite old man. Later, I went to the school’s garden.  Amber and I spent usually skip our classes if we were bored and went here. Sometimes, I found Amber eating his lunch alone at the garden too. Then, I began reading his diary.

 

13/5/2012

Umma, today I committed a sin.

I lied to Jess-noona.

I told her I just love Soojung as a best friend

But the truth is I already love her more than that.

Nobody knows about my true feelings towards Soojung except Appa.

I might hurts seeing Soojung dating Minho.

It felt like he was taking my position in Soojung’s life.

However, I knew Minho is a nice guy.

He can take care of Soojung when I’m gone right.

She will forget about me soon.

If I confess to her, she will hurt when I died.

JJust like Appa lost you; he was having hard time missing you.

Me too.

And I don’t want the same thing happened to Soojung.

I had considered everything.

At least, it will be the best for her, Umma.

 

Amber, even you never confess to me. Losing you really hurts me at the first place. Maybe you thought I was forgetting you while dating Minho but it never happened. You are still here in my heart, forever.