Chapter 17

Dear Diary

*FLASHBACKS*

AMBER’s POV

I had a good time with Soojung maybe it will be the last one­ too because right now, my health worsen. After the prom night, I was admitted to ICU since I had massive headache. Right now, I’m laying down on the bed waiting for the doctor to do a check up on me.

 

“Good Morning, Mr.Liu” The doctor greeted with me with my Dad by his side. I greeted him back and he continued doing the regular check up on me.

 

“How are you feeling today?” He asked me.

 

“Even I feel good but the death is waiting for me, right doc?” I asked the doctor. I don’t know what’s wrong with me. I felt tired of feeling the pain. I don’t care anymore. I’m just nothing but only a burden for my Dad. Can I just die?

 

“LIU YI YUN, WHAT AREEE YOU TALKINGGG ABOUT?” My father yelled at me. I bit my lip lower lips and faced the windows.

 

“It’s true, Dad. I’m going to die anyway. All this treatment just helped in delaying my death” I supressed my tears and still not looking at my Dad.

 

“Yi yun, please don’t give up. I only have you my son. Only you. How could you leave me alone?” My dad caressed my hairs. My tears rolled down on my cheeks.

 

“James, let’s talk in my room” The doctor told my Dad. They are informal towards each other because they’re friends.

 

“Just sleep, Amber” Dad told me before heading out.

 

***

AUTHOR’s POV

After the two men settled down in the doctor’s room, the doctor asked the nurse to prepare two cup of coffee for them. The doctor let out a sigh before he started talking.

 

“James, you should not scold Amber like that” The doctor advised his friend.

 

“I just don’t like the way he spoke, Logan. He’s giving up” Amber’s Dad muttered softly while massaging his head.

 

“It’s his condition, James” The doctor replied.

 

“What do you mean?” He looked up and stared at him sternly.

 

“A brain tumour’s patient had few symptoms. One of them is obviously the headache and at the same the patient will have a change in their behaviour. Amber acted like that because his condition is worsen, James. We can’t deny that. Soon, he will start to lose concentration while doing something and slowly his memories will loss. There’s only one way to save his life right now. Surgery. Only surgery can save him” The doctor explained.

 

“Then, just proceed with the surgery. Money isn’t a problem for me” Amber’s Dad stated.

 

“Amber needs to finish his therapy first. He must be mentally and physically healthy to undergo the surgery. Don’t worry, buddy. I will arrange the surgery. I’ll make sure that we’ll have the best doctors for Amber. I know he’s too precious for you, James” The doctor replied back with a faint smile curved on his face.

 

“Have your drink first, Liu” The doctor told Amber’s Dad as the nurse served the drink for them.

 

***

Amber was back at home. His absence at school made Krystal wondered where the guy she loves the most had been. Amber didn’t reply her text and his birthday was just around the corner. He really wanted to celebrate it with Krystal. That’s why he kept staying at home so that he recovered faster. Apparently, whenever Krystal drop by his house he made sure the maid just give a reason about his absence to school.

 

***

 

“Where is that stupid? Lately, he does always disappear. One time, he will be by my side and another time he’s gone. Does he know that I miss him so much? I’m going to beat him to death when I meet him next time” Krystal complained. She was hanging out alone at the lake.

 

***

 

“I miss you, Soojung. I miss you very muchhhh. I miss seeing you face, your violence act, your smile, your laugh and everything about you. Hmmmm, it is so boring staying in the house all the time. Let’s hangout at the lake dear my guitar, shall we? Krystal must have date with Minho” Amber mumbled while staring out at the sky. His happy face turned sad when she remembered that Krystal is with Minho.

 

“Yeahh… Yeahh, yeahhh, yeahhhh” Amber started playing his guitar.

 

“I’m no superman, I can’t take your hand, and fly you anywhere you wanna, yeahhhh” He kept singing while walking to the lake.

 

“CUZ I, I CAN BE EVERYTHING YOU NEED, IF YOU’RE THE ONE FOR ME, LIKE GRAVITY I’LL BE UNSTOPPABLE” He sang louder at the chorus part. Without his acknowledge, there is a girl who turned her head immediately when she heard the voice that she had been longing for.

 

“I, YEAH I BELIEVE IN DESTINY, I MAY BE AN ORDINARY GUY WITH HEART AND SOUL, BUT IF YOU’RE THE ONE FORR MEEEEEEE” Amber was immersed in singing that he didn’t realise the girl that he missed so much suddenly pop out in front of him.

 

AMBER’s POV

“Then I’ll be your herooooooo,owww, ouchhhhh. Soojung, stop” I was singing and suddenly Krystal came and hit me. I was holding her wrists preventing her from beating me. She was really strong.

 

“Stupiiddddd, you deserved this. You left me alone. You didn’t reply my text and pick up my call. Even your maids don’t know where you have been” She screamed at me. Poor my Ddungiee. I put down my beloved guitar and wrapped my arms around Krystal.

 

“Princess, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to ignore you. Forgive me please” I whispered as she wrapped her arms around my waist and leaned her head on my chest. She nodded in reply.

 

“Come on, let sit over there Princess” I dragged her by the lake and we continued to jamming to the “HERO” happily. Finally, I can see her smile again. Princess, do you know how much I miss you. A lot. 8 letters, 3 words, 1 sentence. I LUV YOU!!

 

KRYSTAL’s POV

I was so shocked hearing Amber’s voice. He was singing ‘Hero’ while playing guitar. I bet him and he stopped me by giving me a hug. A tight and gentle one. He asked for my forgiveness because he has been ignoring me. We spent the whole day together by the lake. Am, you don’t know how much I miss you. I love you, Amber. Forever.

 

*END OF FLASHBACKS*

 

A/N: Here is my brother new ff (http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/570253/1/forgotten-love-kryber)

BTW DON'T FORGET TO VOTE F(X), JUST LOG IN USING YOUR FB OR TWITTER.

AFTER THAT CLEAR YOUR  HISTORY, AND VOTE AGAIN&AGAIN,

I KEPT DOING IT N ORDER TO MAKE F(X) AT THE TOP,

OUR GIRLS DESERVED ATTENTION FROM SM.

 

IF YOU GUYS REALLY SHIP AND LOVE KRYBER, PLEASE watch their VIDEOSS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFqNw3Zx-Ko---> PART 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2nMQOuW0-A----->PART 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCodsloOQD8-----> I love Amber & SNSD, oh btw I love Amber

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ch2aVySQBc-----> Amber’s cool when dancing