May

Losing and Gaining

 

Your POV:
 
 
Just when I was about to close the clinic for the night, my cell phone rang.
 
*NILLILI La, La, La NILLILIya NILLILI MAMBO
NILLILI La, La, La NILLILIya NILLILI MAMBO
NILLILI La, La, La NILLILIya NILLILI MAMBO*
 
I almost forgot to pick up my phone, because I was grooving along to the catchy tune by Block B. 
 
That's right, I'm a BBC. None of the members are really my type though... An idol that caught my eye recently was a member of SM's newest group, Exo. I can't seem to be able to recall what his name was though. 
 
Kay? No... It must be May! Yeah, it was May. 
 
Now that I think about it, this May guy looks a lot like the guy that came in today. 
 
Pshh... Like an idol would even come to a place like ours! Plus, isn't he supposed to be in China right now or something? 
 
Oops. I almost forgot to pick up my phone.
 
"Hello?"
 
"____? Oh my gosh. Can you come babysit Tae Hyun for me? My dad's in the hospital right now." 
 
Well, that's my sister-in-law, Ji Won. She lives in Busan. 
 
Do you all have any idea how far that is from Seoul? 
 
She's lucky I'm a good aunt or else I would've rejected her. Plus, my nephew is adorable and I love kids, so it's a win-win situation for me.
 
"Ok, I'll be there soon."
 
I made my way to the subway station, and bought the next ticket to Busan.
 
After boarding the fairly clean underground electric railroad, I plopped down onto the first seat I saw. 
 
A numerous amount of passengers started to pour in as if their lives depended on it. The noise level was almost unbearable. It was almost as bad as a hundred nails scratching against a chalkboard. 
 
Well, nothing a little music can't fix. I placed the earbuds into my ears and pressed shuffle. I'm not in the mood to specifically choose any song right now.
 
A bit of spontaneity wouldn't hurt anybody would it?
 
I let my heavy eyelids droop and my mind get swept over with the calming voice. 
 
*Zhǐ shì xiǎng hé nǐ yī qǐ zǒu
Liǎng gè rén yòng tóng yàng de bù diào
Xié zòu yī cì jiù zú gòu*
 
What was his name again? I know he's a member of Exo-M, but it's completely slipped my mind. 
 
I think it's Yen. Wait, why is he named after Japanese currency? Should he at least be named Yuan, the Chinese currency? 
 
My thoughts ceased as the subway came to a screeching halt. 
 
Ji Won's house is only a few blocks from the subway station, so I decided to get some fresh air and walk there. 
 
Some fresh air I got. The whole way there, I had a strong odor that consisted of rotten meat and expired milk follow me. 
 
I should suggest to Ji Won to move out of this place. I wouldn't want Tae Hyun to breathe in such polluted air. He's still a growing boy!
 
As I rounded the corner, I heard a muffled cough. 
 
I reached into my handbag to grab the spare change I had to give to this homeless person.
 
Maybe they're the reason for this foul stench?
 
My intention was to whip my head around with a kind smile, as to not scare the beggar away. Instead, my eyes bugged out and my jaw hung low at an unhealthy level. 
 
Am I seeing things? Have I truly gone insane? My ideal man is right before my eyes! It's Exo's May!
 
"Miss ____? I'm the man you met at your clinic earlier today. This may seem strange, but may I use your phone?"
 
Wait, it's the guy from the clinic?
 
"Umm... Aren't you Exo's...?"
 
He brought his gentle voice to a hushed whisper.
 
"Yes, but nobody must know about this. Please keep my identity a secret." 
 
I meekly nodded my head. 
 
Well, what else was I supposed to do? 
 
I just found out that my cute client is also my ideal type, Exo's May.
 
 
 
A/N: Hello everyone! It's me Peach again^^ I made it pretty obvious, but just in case some are confused, I wrote "May" on purpose. It is not a typo~ I'm not exactly sure, but I think this is the longest chapter I've ever written. I know other writers write even long AND better chapters, but I hope you still enjoyed it(: School wont be hectic for the next few weeks, so hopefully I'll be able to update more often. Thank you!! ❤❤❤❤