Of Ice Packs and Teasing

Losing and Gaining

Lay's POV:

 

 

"Here's your ice pack, gege." 
 
Tao gently placed it on my lower back as I sulked on our dorm's couch.
 
"Thanks, Taozi," I mumbled.
 
Chanyeol rollerbladed in and made a stop in front of me. Well, not before crashing into a few lamps and tables. It's not a big deal considering that it's Chanyeol. 
 
"COME ON, HYUNG! IT CAN'T HURT THAT MUCH!"
 
I took a deep breath before rebutting,"Park Chanyeol, quit screaming I'm right here! My body aches as much as it is. Don't give me a headache too." 
 
The ungraceful giant pouted, and it would've been cute if it wasn't the derp's face pouting. He just looked constipated.
 
"But I want to play with you, hyung! Let's go rollerblading!"
 
Well, it wasn't exactly a whisper. It could actually be considered screaming to some, but this is Park Chanyeol we're talking about so I'll let it slide.
 
I shook my head and waved the big friendly giant (A/N: The BFG anyone?(;) off.
 
However, Chanyeol refused to leave and entertained himself by playing with the rings on my fingers. 
 
Then, I felt someone lift the ice pack off and an even heavier load sat on my lower back. A body to be exact. 
 
Only one twerp would do this.
 
"KIM JONGDAE!!"
 
I turned my head to find him twirling his yo-yo around in a nonchalant manner.
 
His eyes widened in feigned shock,"Oh sup, hyung! Didn't see you down there."
 
I gritted my teeth,"GET. OFF."
 
"Awww, come on! I was just playing around!"
 
Despite his whining, he got down and crouched on the floor next to Chanyeol and Tao. 
 
Tao added,"Yeah, gege! We just want to play with you~~!" 
 
I rolled my eyes,"Do you kids have any idea how painful removing a tattoo is? I feel like my back is on FIRE!"
 
The three of them shared quick glances with each other and then doubled over in laughter. 
 
"What's so funny," Jongin, Minseok, Joonmyeon, and Kris peered into the room. 
 
Chanyeol replied with his booming voice,"HE SAID HIS BACK IS ON FIRE BECAUSE OF ALL OF THAT LASER REMOVING!!!"
 
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!"
 
Soon, all of the members gathered around the couch and joined in the 'fun'. 
 
Once again, my misery was being laughed at by my so-called friends. 
 
Luhan was the first to recover.
 
"Dude, how could that even hurt? You were crying too much for her to even properly remove anything!"
 
Then Kris added,"Yeah! She only removed one eyelash off of the unicorn!"
 
Baekhyun guffawed,"Yet we still had to have manager hyung pick him up because he couldn't even stand up straight! Hyung even had to give him a piggyback ride to the van!"
 
"HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!"
 
These jerks.

 

 

A/N: Didn't expect an update so soon, huh?^^ This isn't very long, but I tried~ I hope you guys enjoyed it! Be sure to subscribe and comment, please!(: Check out Roy Kim's new song Love Love Love! It's great <3