Just My Luck

Losing and Gaining

 

Yixing's POV:
 
"Hmm... I'm not sure if 4 pm is a good time for me." 
 
Tomorrow, we're having a photoshoot, and it'll probably take up a majority of our day.
 
"Oh really? Well, here's my card. When you find a good time for an appointment, please call and notify me." 
 
What a sweet girl. She must not have many clients though, since she seems to be free at any time. 
 
I thanked her and went on my way. The walk from this place back to our place wasn't exactly far, but it wouldn't be safe for me to be on my own on the crowded streets of Seoul. There are just way too many fans and paparazzi out here in this area! 
 
I boarded the first visible taxi, and found it to be pleasantly air conditioned. Nice and cool places always made me feel drowsy, and I haven't gotten much sleep recently either. So, I found my eyelids drooping and my body relaxing in the moving vehicle.
 
I woke up to a foul stench invading my nostrils. I tried to conclude as to where I was, but it was way too dark for me to even catch a glimpse of the watch on my wrist. 
 
This is odd because I clearly remember it being sunny outside when I had stepped into the taxi-
 
Wait! I was in a taxi! Why in the world am I not in the darned thing or at home right now?!
 
That was when I noticed a yellow Post-It on my forehead. It had messy writing scrawled all over it, but it's ok. Having Kris in the group has made me immune to bad handwriting, so I read it just fine. 
 
I'm sorry sir, but you were basically impossible to wake up. Whilst you were sleeping, you had instructed me to take you to Busan. Don't worry, I didn't take any of your money, but I was in a rush because my daughter was having a baby, so I had to drop you off in this alley. Sorry.
 
I was dreaming about Simon D sunbaenim, so that can explain why I said Busan.
 
Isn't Busan like 205 miles away from Seoul? I don't even think I brought enough money for transportation for such a long distance. 
 
I searched through my pockets to find my cellphone. Yes! Maybe I can call one of the managers or members to pick me up. 
 
I was in the midst of dialing Luhan's number when my phone ceased to work and its screen faded to black. 
 
Just my luck. Right when I needed my phone most, it dies out on me! I'm utterly screwed, and I'm going to die in Busan. I should at least get out of this nasty alley though. I'd hate for my parents to find out their child died in an alley filled with trash cans and most likely incurable diseases. 
 
I stretched my limbs and headed out to find a very familiar face across the street. 
 
Maybe this person will be able to help me?
 
 
 
 
A/N: Hello, it's ☺Peach☺! I found some time to write this chapter^^ I hope you all liked it, because I just wrote it in the spur of the moment. I honestly did not know how to write a chapter about the removal of a tattoo, so I wrote this instead. I promise I will write about Lay's long visits to remove his Unicorn, but for now you'll all have to read about him being stranded in Busan~ lol... Sorry! I'll try to update soon, but no promises since school is crazy. Bye bye~❤