It's a new day

Will you be my last love?

 

 

 

SNSD Dorm



"Yah Seohyun-ah, wake up! wake up!" The kid leader, Taeng and Hyo are jumping on the bed, trying to wake up their lovely maknae, Seohyun. They were actually very excited to hear about what happened yesterday between Yongseo. "Unnie, wae are you jumping?! Stop it! It's making me dizzy!" said Seohyun. "Ah dee, mianhe. Yah, yah, yah ppali ppali, tell us about what happened yesterday." said Hyoyeon eagerly. "Did you ppo-po (kiss)?" well, as expected from the kid leader, Taeng, always asking about whether they kiss or not. Seohyun told them the whole thing that happened and showed them, the guitar, the bouquet of roses and the teddy bear that Yong oppa gave to her.

"I'm soooo jealous. Aaawww, wae are both of you so sweet? I'm envious. Your husband and my ex husband's last name are both Jung. Why would there be such a big difference?" said Taeyeon, enviously. 

Suddenly, Jessica, Tiffany, Yoona and Yuri entered the room excitedly. "Yahh, ppali, tell us about your date yesterday". said four of them togetherly. Seohyun replied, "AIgoo unnie, why are you so late? I had told Taeng and Hyo everything." 

Yuri: What?! Seriously?! Aigoo, but you can tell us about it again, right? *wink
Seohyun: Keke, aigoo. Even if you don't wink, I will tell you unnie. Keke
"Paboo, why don't you wake up us first?!" Jessica pushed Taeng and Hyo's head. 
Taeyeon: Aigoo, you guys were sleeping with your mouth wide open *sticks out tongue
Tiffany: Yaahhhhhh! Seriously you!

Seohyun was just smiling. She felt lucky that she got her unnies to make her feel.....better.

 



                                                           


CNBLUE Dorm

The alarm clock that Seohyun bought for Yong, rang. Yonghwa woke up and smiled in front of the mirror. "It's a new day, Yonghwa" he said. "Don't be sad, your dongsaengs are here. Show them the cool side of you as the leader of CNBLUE." He got up from his bed and walked to the living room. 

In the living room.....

Jonghyun, Minhyuk and Jungshin were watching TV. 

MInhyuk: Oh, hyung, annyeong.
Jungshin: How's yesterday? I mean, after we went home?

Yonghwa unknowingly smile and begin to tell them. He was smiling like a fool. At the end of Yonghwa's story, Jonghyun said "Kyaaaaa, you're becoming like this because of Hyun effect." Yonghwa was confused. He was just telling the story, what's with the Hyun effect? Jungshin said "Yah, you know. You were smiling like a fool." while imitating him. Yonghwa was embarrassed. He make an excuse to hide his embarrassement.  "Yah, I'm going to the bathroom" he lied. 

In the room, Yonghwa keep looking at his phone. He wanted to text Seohyun so badly but he felt that he might be disturbing her. 

SNSD Dorm

Seohyun, in her room, keep looking at her phone too. "Should I text him?" "Argh, no, I might disturb him" all of those thought were running through her mind. 

        "Seohyun-ah, wae are you holding your phone anxiously? Waiting for someone, huh?" her mind teases her.

"Eh, NO! NO! NO!" Seohyun said it, loudly. "Yah, why are you talking alone?" Yoona as her roommate gave her the you're-so-weird looking. "Unnie?! When did you come in?!!!" Seohyun asked, shockedly. "I've been here for like...hmmm, 10 minutes? I saw you keep holding you phone anxiously. You didn't even realised I was here. Aigoo, you must have been waiting for Yonghwa, aren't you?Why don't you just text him first?. Seohyun was totally embarrassed. "Gwenchana unnie. Eh?! Didn't we have photoshoot right? Ppalli ppallli unnie" 

In the car...

Seohyun keep looking out the window. Those memories that she had with Yonghwa make her smile. Somehow, she kinda missed him already. Suddenly, *Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, Oppa Saranghae* "WAIT! That ringtone......... It's YONGHWA! It's YONGHWA"

*open the message

"Seohyun-ah, annyeong  ^-^" 

Seohyun keep reading that short message for like 19 times, or  even more. "Unnie! Unnie, wake up! wake up!". Yoona who was sleeping ,woke up panickedly. "Aishh, I thought we have arrived. Wae do you woke me up?! Aishh, chinca!" Seohyun was just smiling and said "Unnieeee, you know what, YONGHWA oppa text me!!!!"

Yonghwa's POV

I keep thinking whether to text her or not. Suddenly I remembered Seohyun's word.

" I don't think Im the type that will call first" 

I took a few minutes to think about what to sent. Well actually, almost 10 minutes. Kekeke. The only thing that came up on my mind is......

"Seohyun-ah, annyeong  ^-^"



Author update~
Hey guys?! How about this chapter?! Leave your comment! Thank you <3