Texting

Will you be my last love?

"Seohyun-ahh, have you told your unnies?"
"Of course. They are all excited and happy for us. Oppa? Have you told the other CNBLUE members?"
"Then..it's a bless for me...and also US! ^-^ Keke, yes. I've told them. They were all shocked but at the same time feel happy for us!"
"Chincha? Lol! They're the same as my unnies too! Oppa, you know what? Unnies are dancing and jumping as if they were in a club. It's going crazy here!"
"Like seriously?! Kekeke, it's definitely because of Yongseo's effect :P Oh, Hyun-ah! I forgot to tell you! I had a press conference for the first album First Step tomorrow."
"Tomorrow?! Hmmm~ Oppa, can I go? I want to support CNBLUE's new album too~~"
"Of course you can.... but the event will be more of a guerilla concert with fans"

Seohyun POV

Ahhh, tomorrow is a press conference for CNBLUE's first full album. Oppa~ Hwaiting! I will always support you~ At first I decided to go but.... oppa mentioned that the event will be more of a guerilla concert with fans, so I decided not to go. Because my decisions of not going to the press conference, I thought that I must said something that can make Oppa feel energized and happy.  

"Said something sweet Seohyun-ahhh" my mind reminded me. 

I felt that this is the right time for me to said something sweet to oppa. I was so embarrassed back in WGM days because I'm worried that oppa might mentioned it in interview. Kekeke ^-^, weird Seohyun is weird. Sooo.... I send this to Oppa,

"Aigoo, chincha?! Hmm, arasso. Then, I'll send my heart instead."

Is that sweet? Ahhhh *covered my face with pillow* I'm already red like tomato right now! This is so embarrassingggggg! 

Yonghwa POV

I mentioned to Seohyun that the event will be more of a guerilla concert with fans not because I didn't want her to come....but I don't want her to be sad cause I'm not going to be with her all the time. ^-^ Kekeke, she's so going to be dissapointed! I know her~ :P. But then.... I got a message from her and she said that she won't come. Well, I've expected that.... but what shocked me the most was..... she send me this.........

"I'll send my heart instead"
"I'll send my heart instead"
"I'll send my heart instead"

Is this Seohyunnnnnn?! *slap my face* Eyyy, this is so not her! But it's good though ^-^ Kekeke

"Gomawo Seohyun-ah. You never failed to make me smile :))" I said silently while looking at my phone.

I wanted to so I sent ,

"Jashik Seohyun-ah...Jashikk~ I'm currently receiving your heart~ Ahhhh, its so warm~" 

Seohyun POV

Ahh, this Yong Choding seriously! *patient Seohyun, be patient* See?! He never failed to make me even embarrassed than before. He's sooooo mean~ (but I love him) *shhhh, that's a secret okay?* Kekeke ^-^ Don't you ever tell him. I don't know what to reply anymore cause I'm so embarrassed right now. Words just can't describe how embarrassed I am right now. Tsk tsk.  I replied......

"Eyyyy, Oppa Chincha!!!! Aishhh, *sticks out tongue*"


Yonghwa POV

Kekeke, she replied! I bet her face was totally red that even tomato can't beat her! Hahaha, aishhh, I wanted to even more but I've got a preparation to done for tomorrow! ! Aishh, this preparation seriously -..- I'm going to again for this last message! 

"Aigoo? You're angry?! Your nose must be flaring right now, right? *sticks out tongue back* Seohyun-ahh, I had preparation for tomorrow! Got to go! Bye~ I love you :*"

Seohyun Pov

When I read the message oppa replied to me, I quickly covered my nose. Aishh, this kid! It's like he was looking at me! Keke ^-^ I read his message for like almost 50 times? cause I love the last words that he send..."I love you". Aaaaww, this oppa. Always teases me and making me angry but at the end, he's the one that make me the most happiest person in the world. That'is indeed his charm,^-^ Hhihihihi. Eh?! This is a secret too! Dont tell him, okay? Sooo~ I went to read my book, eating with my unnies and fell asleep~


BUT...... THE NEXT DAY..................

I browse the internet when suddenly I saw......

        (NEWS) CNBLUE Jung Yonghwa : Seohyun's support give me energy


OH.MY.GOD.

 I knew that the press conference has already ended so I texted oppa panickedly....

"OPPPPAAAAAA! Wae do you tell the interview about me saying the "heart" thingy?!!!!!"
"Wae? Let it be. I wanted to tell the whole world that we're still there for each other. Don't worry. Our fans love it even more. Kekeeke"
"Ahhhh, but still..... it's embarrasing, oppa. :'("
"Aigoo, why should you? Listen to me. LET.IT.BE Okay?"
"Arasso :'). Oppa, i got to go! My manager is calling me! Annyeong! :))

"God...... my unnies..... they're so going to tease me. Ottokhe?! Get ready Seohyun-ah" I said silently while walking out of the room.


Author Update


Guys! Did you enjoyed this chapter? LEave your comment and subscribe! Thank youuu! Heart <3