The end?

Will you be my last love?

Yongseo had been together for such a long time already but they never had a big fight. Just a cute, immature, jealousy fight. Others were envious with them. They want to have their relationships. Sweet, caring, cute, who doesn't want to be in a relationship like them? 

But today........ is a different story. 

Yonghwa was watching the TV alone, in the living room. And then, Happy Together with SNSD came out! He was so excited that he was smiling ear to ear! He watched them with a warm heart cause he misses his Cupcake, Seohyun.  When Seohyun said that his ideal types was Yoo Jae Suk, he was laughing so hard to the point he fell down from the cushion! He felt that it was so funny.

"What an answer Hyun~ HAHA" he smirks.

And nowwww~ it's time for the G4 to ask SNSD some questions. You better naswer fast or you'll get splashed! Keke.  It was fun for  to see other SNSD members been bullied by the G4 cause they love to bully him whenever they meet . Kekeke.

"I am Pretty" She held X.

"I had true feelings with Jung Yonghwa in WGM" She held X.

Yonghwa's mood suddenly wentttttttt down after she held x. Without hesitation, he switched off the tv and went to his room.

Yonghwa's POV

Ahhh, should I be sad or not? Why does my heart felt so hurt. I can totally feel my heart is bleeding right now. I knew I'm in a relationship with her.... but still...... she held  an X  without any hesitation. I shouldn't be sad, I shouldn't be sad. Tried so hard to comfort myself but it seems that my heart was bleeding even more. Sighed. 

"It might be true... Don't be so easy on her. She might just acting." Something whispers to me. 

I don't know why, but after I heard that word, I suddenly turned angry, very angry. Without thinking, I sent Seohyun's this message.

"Meet me at Han River in my car this 9.00 o' clock"

Seohyun POV

Yong Oppa wants to meet meeeee! Yeay for me! Kekeke, can't wait!!!!!!!! Haven't meet him for a long time. I miss him. Tsk tsk. It's almost 8.30 right now. I should've been ready. Got to go! Byebye! 

Feelings: So excitedddd!!!!!!!

So..... Seohyun went to the Han River and went into Yonghwa's car. 

"Oppaaaaa, annyeong" Seohyun said, cutely with her angelic smile.

Yonghwa didn't even replied. He was just looking straight and he was so serious. Seohyun thought he was just playing around with her so She shaked Yonghwa's arm but still.... Yonghwa didn't gave him any respond. 

"Now that's weird" Seohyun said in her mind while looking at Yonghwa.

SEohyun knew something was wrong so she leaned back and said.... "Oppa.... wae?"

Yonghwa smirked and said "Heh, wae? Wae? Asked yourself then." 

"But....but....why?" SEohyun stutteres as she've never seen Yonghwa this serious. 

"You don't actually love me, don't ya" Yonghwa asked.

She furrowed her eyebrow, wondering why Yonghwta said that and the Happy Together Show popped out of her mind! 

"Ahhhh, that...that..... you mean.... that one?" Seohyun asked, unclearly.

"That what huh? Just say Happy Together, the one where you lift up the "X"" Yonghwa said, annoyed.

"Eyy, oppa, you can't be mad. I..I...I was just pretending......" 

"Pretending you say? Seems like you  held it without any hesitation. Why? If you don't like me, then just say it. Stop torturing me. My heart hurts you know?"

"But oppa.... do you expect me to say "I love Yonghwa and lift the yes board?" 

"I EVEN SAID I LOVE YOU ON THE NATIONAL TV AND CHOSE YOU BETWEEN TAEYEON AND SULLI. WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT? IS IT THAT HARD TO LIFT AN X?!!!!! IS IT?" 

Yonghwa blurted out. Yonghwa was also shocked when he said that. He can't believe it was him who said that.

Yonghwa turned his head and saw Seohyun was crying. His heart suddenly melt but there's something in Yonghwa's heart that said.... 

"She was just acting. Don't melt Yonghwa. Don't melt"

Seohyun was crying non - stop. Shocked, sad, regrets, everything was mixed. SHe felt sorry for Yonghwa and she was very mad at herself. 

"Pabo Hyun.... is it hard for you to admit it?" She said, angrily in her mind. 


"Oppa.....mi...mi...mian" Seohyun said while crying. 

"No need to be sorry. It's your true feelings right? I can't force your feelings. If you don't love me, why would I force you to love me, right?" Yonghwa said cynically. He didn't know, every single word he said make Seohyun's heart bleeding as if she was being hit by thousand of bullets. He was being so mean, today. 

Seohyun can't even said a word. For the first time, she feel scared with Yonghwa. Seohyun can't bear any longer, she was about to open the door when suddenly Yonghwa held her hands. 

"I'll send you.........." He said. 

Yonghwa felt weird when he said that, cause suddenly he showed his soft side to her after being so angry to her. 

"Is this me?" He asked. 



On their way to SNSD's dorm, both of them didn't talk. Seohyun keep wiping her tears while Yonghwa....... He was thinking about a lot of things. He knew it wasn't him to be so mad at Seohyun. He felt weird. Usually, he keep it cool but today.... what happened?

"I guess something was whispering to me so that I'll broke up with Hyun. Remember... mom once told me that devils really love to whispers something bad and it's our choice to believe it, or to let it go. Seems like I failed. Why must I've been so angry? No wonder I felt so weird"

When they arrived, Seohyun went out of the car without looking at Yonghwa. It was too pain for her to look at him. She felt.....sad. Yonghwa on the other side.. was about to held her hands and say sorry but Seohyun went out of the car in the blink of an eye. 

"This is getting worst...... Why do I have to make such a mistake? Why? WHy? WHy do I have to be mad when I hear something whispers to me about Hyun?! WHy? I knew her better. DAMN!" Yonghwa hit the steering wheel hardly! 

So... what will happened to Yongseo's relationship? Will they break up or will they be back together? Stay tuned. 


Author's Note
GUyssssssssss. *bow* Really really sorry cause I didn't update for such a long time! Anyyeong guys! Never thought I will be this busy in 2013. Mianhe. Mianhe. Did you like this chapter? Please kindly leave your opinion in the comment section and subscribe!! Love you guys. XOXO