Touched

Will you be my last love?

 

                    SNSD Dorm

 

"Ahhh, tired tired, I'm so tired," Umma Taeng complained, after they're back from their schedules.

"Me too" Sunny said while pouting, showing aegyo to her unnies

"Yah Maknae! Are you that tired that you can't even put your shoes on the rack?!!!" Sooyoung yelled at the maknae who is running towards the television.

"Ahhh, dee.Mian~ Hihihi" Seohyun laughed at herself cause of her exciteness.
"She was excited to watch Jung Seobang in Strong Heart right now, don't you know?" Yoona, as Seohyun's roommate bursted out.
"Ahhh~ Chincha? Then GO! Let me help to put your shoes on the rack! This kid, seriously." Sooyoung said while trying to pick up Seohyun's shoes.

"Ahh~ Ottokhe? I must have missed Yong oppa's part. I was late for almost 20 minutes! Aish!" Seohyun mumbled as she opened the TV.

Suddenly when she changed the channel to SBS....... she saw Yong~ was talking!

"Ahh~ Im so luckyy! Keke~.....but wait...what?!" Seohyun said as suddenly Yonghwa said in Strong Heart "I'll go with Seohyun"

She didn't understand why Yonghwa said "I'll go with Seohyun". Her heart was beating crazily at that time. She was so curious that she didn't even sits down. She was standing, frozenly.

"Why did he said my name?! Why?" She questioned herself.

She didn't even have a chance to make a guess the reason Yonghwa said her name, cause suddenly.....

"SEOHYUN-AH, SARANGHANDAAAAAAA!"

Seohyun can't close .... and she kept blinking. Yoona who was beside her was giggling..... while the other members popped out their head from their room, feeling quite shocked. 

"Mwo?! Did I just heard someone said "Seohyun-ah saranghanda?!" Taeyeon asked Tiffany and Sunny.
"I heard it too!" Fany said with her loud voice.
"Wait! I heard it again!" Sunny said.

The trio popped out their head from the door and asked Sooyoung, Hyoyeon and Jessica who were popping out their head from their room too.

Jessica: You guys heard the same thing as I heard, right? 
Hyoyeon: I think all of us heard the same thing. Let's.........

Hyoyeon can't even finished her words. All of them except Yuri who wasn't there were running towards Seohyun and Yoona excitedly. 

"Yah! Yah! Yah! What happeneddddddd?!! We want to knowwwwwwwwwwwww!" Those bright unnies said to Yoona and Seohyun

Seohyun was just looking at them, blankly. She was too shocked that words can't even come out from . Yoona said "Jung Seobang has just said that he loves Seohyun on Strong Heartttt! Daeeeebaaaak!"

"Aaaaww, you're so lucky Hyun-ah!" Ppany Ppany Tiffany said while showing her cute eye smile.
"Finally, Jung Seobang said it!!!!" Sooyoung smile, proudly. 

All of her unnies were so proud of Jung Seobang, and they are happy for Seohyun too..... but Seohyun didn't say anything after Strong Heart ended. She was so quiet. She went to her room without saying anything. Yoona, was about to follow Seohyun to the room, but when she caught eye with the other unnies, all of them were giving the big and scary eyes, so she sat back, and watched the TV. The other unnies joined Yoona and started to talk about how great Jung Seobang are.

Seohyun POV

Dear diary, keke, I was so quiet, right? I....I....I was just sooooo thankful to Yong~ Oppa. I felt so touched that words can't even come out from my mouth. I felt as I was dreaming. Is this real life? I'm 20 years old already and 19 years before this, I've never thought that I will fall in love, that I will spend my time to make precious gifts for a boy, that I'm going to be so thankful, touched and happy because of love. I've never thought of that. Watching Yong oppa, saying "I love you Seohyun-ah" on a national tv, I can't help but falling even more for him and increasing my goguma too. Yong~ I.....I....I lo..I love you :)). Gomawo.

                                                                                                                                                                                             Sincerely,

                                                                                                                                                                                       

"Hyun-ah, have you watched it? ^-^ Kekeke

"Oppa..... gumawooo :') I, I, I love youuu" Seohyun keep typing and deleting the "I love you" words. "Type or not to, type or not to," Seohyun mumbled those words. She finally deleted those words and sent.....

"Oppa.....gumawooo :')"


Yonghwa POV

Ahhh, the text that she sent to me was so cute. Keke. She must feel so touched, right? But.... somehow I wished that she will say "I love you" to me. Arghh~ forget it Yonghwa. Forget it. Maybe she was too shy to sent those words. Don't expect anything or maybe it's not the right time yet. Dear diaryy, I can't wait the day when Hyun will say "Saranghae Yong~". Yes, she did say it indirectly on the last day of WGM, but I could wish that she will say it directly, right? *sticks out tongue* Yah, you don't beleive that Hyun will gonna say I love you to me? *smirk* One day, she will. One day, diary, one day.



Author Update
Sooooo..... you guys did help me with a decision!!! Yeay! Keke ^-^ I've made my decision and I'm not going to delete this story! Thank you to Faisazali  who give me support to continue this story by commenting and for those who vote for "No". Thank you also for those who keep reading this story! I love you guys. xoxo Heart <3 Thank you for your support. I'll try my best. I'm sorry. Did you guys enjoyed this chapter? Keke. It might be a bit boring but never mind, there's gonna be something in the future!!! ^-^

P/S- I'm going to be busy next year so I can't update the story every day or every two days/three days. You guys can wait right? *wink wink* Don't worry. I will always try to update :)) And I can't wait for CNBLUE and SNSD comeback! Keke :)) Hyun was so hot and smexy in that teaser picture. Have a nice day. Annyeong <33