Happiness

Will you be my last love?

 

 

 

Yoona: Chincha? Omo, you must be really happy right? Kekeke

Seohyun  just smiled. She can't deny Yoona's words. She was really happy that she can't stop smiling.

 

"Oh, oppa, annyeong ^-^. Kekeke"
"Aigoo Seohyun-ah, you must have been missing me so much, right?" Yonghwa suddenly showed his choding side
"Eyyyyy, you're the one who probably missing me so much. Kekeke. :P Oppa, aigooo I have a photoshoot. Annyeonggg :))" 

Seohyun was getting her make up done while Yoona is doing her photoshoot.

"It's your turn Seohyun sshi", said the photographer.
"Ahhh, ne, ne." Seohyun replied with her charming smile.

Seohyun was doing her photoshoot but there's something that is disturbing her and it's none other than "Yonghwa's text". She keep smiling, smiling and smiling.

"Seohyun sshi, you need to do a cold yet chic face but....why do you keep smiling?" The photographer asked, with confusion. 

"Eh?! Aigoo, I'm sorry. I'm sorry." Seohyun replied while she keep bowing her head

"Seo Joo Hyun-ah, forget about his text first. You're troubling others. Don't smile." 

Seohyun repeated that words slowly and it was a success. Seohyun began to show the cold yet chic face that make the photographer can't stop saying "Aigooo, you're so gorgeous."

The photoshoot have done. Seohyun checked her phone and there's no text from...... Yonghwa. She sighed. Yoona saw her and said " No text from Yonghwa? And you're sad?" while chuckling. Teasing Seohyun  about Yonghwa is one of her favourite things.

Suddenly.......

*Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oppa Saranghae*

*open the message

"It's not....Yonghwa." She sighed.

 Seohyun got a lot of texts but it's always not from the one she's expecting, Yonghwa. "A lot of texts but not from Yonghwa?Aigooooo" she talked alone. She checked her phone hoping that she might missing out Yonghwa's text. 

"It's not Yong~", "This isn't Yong too", she said for like 19 times? while checking her inbox.

"Seohyun-ah, have you finished your photoshoot?" ^-^ She saw the message.

"Sighhh, It's not Yoon..... Eh?! It's Yonghwaaaaaa!" Her heart goes happily crazy. "How could I missed out his texts?" she asked regretfully.

"Oppa, mianhe, I missed out your text. Nee, I had just finished my photoshoot a while ago."
" :'( How could you missed out my text? Sad Yonghwa is sad. Kekeke, no, I'm just lying. I don't mind about it at all" Yonghwa said, hoping that Seohyun will see him as a cool man.

"You don't mind about it, but I do.... How could I missed out your text." Seohyun said in her heart

"Kekeke, oppa, what are you doing? I'm on my way to the dorm"
"Me?! I was just laying down on the bed since I got a schedule this night. Seohyunnie...... are you free this hmm Thursday?"
"This Thursday? I had schedule in the morning and also evening, but I'm free at night, wae oppa?"
"Hmm, can we..... err.... how do I say this. Hmm, can we go out that night?"

"I can't say no....." Seohyun said slowly while smiling

Yonghwa's POV

While texting her, I keep thinking whether to ask her out or not. I'm worried that she might say "NO". 
I finally have the courage to ask her going out this Thursday. That's the only day where I had no schedule. Well, actually...there is. About two schedules in the morning and evening. Kekeke ^-^. I send her the message. At that time, I keep praying to God, hoping that Seohyun will say Yes. 

"Please Seohyun-ah, please. Don't dissapoint me" I talked with my phone.

*L.O.V.E Girl*

Omo! It's Seohyun. My heart seriously beat crazily. I was so nervous that my hand was trembling.

 

*open the message

"Of course. How about if we meet at hmm, Jazz Cafe? ;) "

Is this.........for REAL? She just said yes. I can't describe how happy I am at that time. I'm going to die of happiness, like seriously.

"Okay Seohyunnie, see you this Thurday's night at Jazz Cafe. We'll meet around hmm.... 9.30? Okay? I had something to do. Annyeong Seohyun-ah :))"

"Okay oppa. See you later. Annyeonnnnng :))" 

I was so happy. Can't wait for this Thursday's night. Haa, this is just...... GREAT!

Seohyun's POV

I can't wait to meet him. Nervous, happy, shy. I had mixed feelings about meeting him, but it's all in positive way. I can sleep happily tonight. Unnieee, get ready to hear me bragging about Yonghwa's text. Hihihi ^-^.

 

And Seohyun got out of her room, went to the living room, and started to brag about Yonghwa. Her unnies feel happy about her. Seeing their maknae changed in a good way was just..... AMAZING for them.

"You're falling in love." Tiffany said while smiling like a mother
"Uri maknae has definitely changed" said the other members.

Author Update
Guys... sorry for not updating. Did you enjoyed reading this chapter? Kekeke ^-^. Leave your comment! Hearts <3