Fool

Will you be my last love?

 

 

Then... Yonghwa went straight to the dorm. Jonghyun, Minhyuk and Jungshin were waiting eagerly for Yonghwa to come home, hoping that he will buys them food as usual. Their eyes were wide open as soon as Yonghwa opened the door. They can't wait to eat. That's the only thing in their mind. As soon as they saw Yonghwa's face,  none of them were brave enough to say anything, except the no-sense Jonghyun. 


"Hy..." Jonghyun couldn't even finished his words. Minhyuk suddenly put his palm to Jonghyun's mouth in order to prevent him from saying anything. Meanwhile Yonghwa... he entered the dorm without looking at s. Though he knew they were in the living room waiting for him, he ignored them cause the only thing in his mind was afraid of losing his goddess girlfriend, Hyun.  

"Yahh, why would you do that?!" Jonghyun asked Minhyuk. 

"Don't you see Yonghwa's face just now? He might had a problem or he felt sick. I don't want him to be mad at you duhh. That's why I prevented you from talking.  You should thanked me." Minhyuk nags at Jonghyun. 

"Probably he had a problem with Hyun. Or maybe they broke up" Jungshin said without even thinking.

Both Jonghyun and Minhyuk stared at Jungshin with their eyes wide open. They didn't like what Jungshin had said cause they didn't want it to happen. Jungshin was shocked with his hyung reactions. He didn't know his jokes were getting them on nerves. 

"Relax. I'm just kidding" He said. He didn;t know his jokes were actually, right.

 

 

 

 

 

SNSD Dorm

Seohyun went into the dorm while trying to hold her tears. She never thought Yonghwa could be like that. She took a deep breath and went to the living room where her unnies were at. Her unnies were smiling ear to ear when they heard footsteps. They knew it was Seohyun. They wanted to know how was the date . But as soon as they saw Seohyun's face, the 8 members all looked at each other, confused. 

"M...Ma...Maknae, what happened?" Taeyeon as the leader asked. She asked the questions that has been wandering in the other 8 members' mind. 

"Un...Unnie...." Hyun finally cried and went to hug her unnies. She was so sad that she can't even hold her tears anymore. Remembering those harsh words from Yonghwa make she cried even more. The unnies didn't say anything. They just hugged  her and brushed off her hair. They took several minutes to calm her down first  and then asked her to tell them what is actually going on between Yonghwa and Seohyun.

Seohyun told the unnies the story from A to Z. She didn't miss any details at all. It's expected since she is very melticulous^

The unnies didn't say much after Seohyun's story. Yes indeed, they were pretty mad at Yonghwa but at the same time, they do understand how Yonghwa feels. 8 of them have been in love so they do understand why Yonghwa was being mad at Hyun. They knew that Yonghwa felt insecure and doubted Hyun's feelings. They wiped off Hyun's tears, smiled at her and said

"Be strong dear. Everything's gonna be okay. Trust unnie". They ended their night with a hug. <3

It seems like SNSD words weren't actually right. Seohyun decided to change her phone number and hereeee comes trouble! Yonghwa sent hundreds of texts and called Hyun hundreds of times and it only says "Sorry... the number is not available". Yonghwa never gives up. He tried and tried hoping that Hyun will answer or reply his text. He just never imagined Hyun will change her phone number. He never thought so. Like ever. 

Meanwhile Hyun.... she really regret a lot after changing her phone number. She felt stupid. And somehow she misses her choding boy. Even though she knew Yonghwa didn't know her phone number, a part of her was hoping that he will send any text to her. 

 

"Great! Now Yonghwa couldn't even call or text me to say sorry. Yeay! What a fool hyun-ah!" She mumbled. 

 

Author's note

Dear my lovely readers, I'm truly sorry. (Plays I'm Sorry in the backgrund :D) I haven't updated for month or even more. I'm sorry. There's a lot of challenges before this. Keke. Will you forgive me? Just wanna say Thank you. Thank you so much for reading this story though I haven't updated it for such a long time.  Thank you. Hope you can wait patiently. This is just a short chapter. I'm going to update it by tomorrow since it's Friday! Yeay! And..... *Minhyuk plays the drum* My story had reach 3000 views and still counting! Another Yeay for me! Hehe. Thank you. May God bless you guys.

So.. I decided to show my appreciation. Thank you my lovely subscribers: 

 

(Did you spot yourself? Keke)

And also... thank you to Cnsd girl who always leave her cute comment <3, and also luxubu who left a nice comment <3! Thank youuuu for leaving your comment. Thank you

 

Have a nice day people! :))