Plan

Will you be my last love?

 

Losing Hyun really make Yonghwa lose his mood. He's not the same Yonghwa. No more choding, no more smiling. His face was just.... dark. Only when the camera rolls, he put a fake smile and pretended to be happy. s worried about him a lot and they miss their bright and cheerful leader. 

And one day..... Jonghyun decided to text Taeyeon. He was very embarrassed at first, cause they always meet at an event but they've never talked. The only thing that both have said to each other is " Annyeonghaseyo". He puts away his embarrassment because he wanted Yongseo to be together, again.  

"Hello Taeyeon sshi ^-^. I'm CNBLUE Jonghyun." Jonghyun sent this text, awkwardly.

Meanwhile,Taeyeon opened her inbox and saw this one text from an anon. She opened it and felt really awkward after reading the text. 

"Omo. Where did he get my number" Taeyeon asked herself. The other members were already teasing her saying that Jonghyun might likes her and wanted to ask her out. Taeyeon decided not to reply Jonghyun's text.

Jonghyun, on the other side, was waiting Taeyeon text anxiously. He waited, and waited but he got no reply. All of negative thoughts were wandering in his mind.

"What if she thought I'm a ert? What if she hates me with no reason? What if she told the media about me sending a text to her? " He frantically asked himself. 

"Ah... this can't happen. I gotta tell Taeyeon the reason I texted her" He calmed himself.

Taeyeon opened her inbox and once again saw a text from an anon. It says....

"Hey... please don't get me wrong. I wanted to talk with you about..... Yonghwa and Seohyun."

Taeyeon widened her eyes as she was also excited to talk about the topic. She have been waiting for the time for Yongseo to get back together.

"Ahhh nee, sorry for not replying just now. Had a few works to do. " Taeyeon lied as she was very embarrassed for having negative thoughts on Jonghyun. ^-^

"Kekeke ^-^ nevermind. You're currently in Seoul right? If yes, then let's meet at Florist Cafe. I'll bring Minhyuk and Jungshin." Jonghyun replied. 

 

 

 

SNSD Dorm

There's only Taeyeon, Yoona and Ffany in the dorm. Others had another schedule. Taeyeon then went to the kitchen where Tiffany and Yoona were at. 

"Ppany ah, Yoona ah, let's go to the Florist cafe."

"What? Now? Don't wanna go" Yoona sticks out her tongue. 

"Owh really? Hmm... okay then. I'll go with Ppany to meet Jonghyun, Minhyuk and Jungshin." Taeyeon intendedly said that cause she knew that Yoona have been wanting to be friend with those CNBLUE members, ever since their maknae got married with Yonghwa.

"W..What?" Yoona widened her eyes. She was shocked and extremely excited at that time. 

"Eh... ehm. I suddenly feel  very hungry. I wanna go with you unnniee" She pretended to be hungry while doing aegyo. 

"Hey.. did you realize that we're at the kitchen and there's a lot of food in front of your eyes? You can eat them as much as you want." Ffany ffany teases her. She knew Yoona wanted to meet those boys.

" Hahaha, I know you must wanted to go, Yoona. Now go and get ready. I'll be waiting" Taeyeon said. 

Yoona ran happily while screaming with joy like a children in a playground. It feels like her dream comes true. ^-^.

So.. after they have done changing their clothes, they went off to the Florist Cafe.

Florist Cafe

"Hyung.... will Taeyeon bring any members? It's impossible she will come alone, it's going to be awkward." Minhyuk asked. 

"Whatever it is, don't make any weird things just like what we had done in front of Seohyun. Remember, the snapping fingers while playing guitar? We look dumb" Jungshin said

"Oh! Here they come!" Minhyuk told s.

When TaeTiYoo were standing in front of the boys, the boys  were just looking at the floor. They feel very embarrassed and didn't know what to do. Yoona was smiling ear to ear as soon as she saw them. She have been wanting to be friends with them for such a long time. 

"Owh, Taeyeon sshi, Tiffany and Yoona sshi, please sit" They showed such a great manner to them. 

Taeyeon, Ffany and Yoona ordered their drinks and began to chat with the boys.

So... hmmm, after the incident. Did you guys feel very mad at Yonghwa?" Minhyuk asked with curiosity.
"Nope.. not really. Every relationship has it's up and down, right? But we never thought it will be this bad" Ppany said.
"Let's plan something to make them get back together." Taeyeon as the eldest said.

So.... they started to give their ideas, combine their ideas and then BOOM! They finally had a great plan.

"This... is going to be great. Don't worry. I'll tell other members too." Yoona smirked. 

They enjoyed such a lovely evening together. It does feel like a family. It feels like a big family chatting together in a cafe, laughing, teasing each other and stuffs. It was just wonderful for TaeTiYoo and the boys. No more awkwardness between them and their bond were getting stronger.

So.. what is really the plan? Will the plan work?  Stay tuned

 

 

 

Author's note

 

Heyy guys! Another chapter for you guys! Thank you for reading :)). Sorry if you didn't like or enjoyed this chapter. I'm sorry~ Don't forget to subscribe and leave your comment! And also, I got new subscribers yesterday! Thank you to:

And and and! Thank you to Liwayway and also HoneyPie for leaving such a sweet comment. Thank youuu! Heart. XOXO, Me :))