It's just a start

Will you be my last love?



Thursday, 8.30 pm,

CNBLUE Dorm

"Good luck, Yonghwa-ah" Yonghwa talked with his mirror while fixing his hair.

Yonghwa hopes that Minhyuk wasn't there in the living room, unfortunately, Minhyuk was there, watching TV.

Minhyuk: Oh Hyung~ Where are you going?
Yonghwa: *showed his cheek bursting smile* Hmm, somwhere~
Minhyuk: Where? I want to go with you~ Jonghyun and Jungshin haven't got back. I'm alone. 

"Oh God, No way. He can't follow me. Think Yonghwa, Think."

Yonghwa: Hmmm, I thought you have photoshoot for SURE Magazine, didn't you?
Minhyuk: Ahhhh, ne, I've forgotten about it already. Aishhh~ Arasso hyung. Come back safely. Annyeong
Yonghwa: Ahhh, ne, annyeong

 

Yonghwa closed the door and went to the elevator. Minhyuk suddenly realised something. He forgot to ask Yonghwa where will he'll be going

"Ahhh, right! I forgot to ask Yonghwa! Pabo! Where will he'll be going? He seems so..... mysterious today." Minhyuk said.





Meanwhile, in
SNSD Dorm....

Seohyun: Unnie, is this one pretty?
Yoona: Hmm, I prefer the previous one
Seohyun: Chincha? Okay, I'll wear that one
Yoona: Yahhh, when you're back from your "date", make sure you don't lock the door. I'll be back late tonight.
Seohyun: Date?! Aniyaaa, it's not a date. It's a......... *Seohyun tried to change topic* Ahh, unnie wae? Where will you'll be going?
Yoona: It's a what? It's what we called date when two people who truly love each other meeting at a certain place. *sticks out tongue* I had told you I had shooting for my drama, didn't I? Clearly you're not listening. Aigoo, busy picking out clothes that you're not listening to me? This kid, seriously! *Yoona pretends to be mad cutely*

 Seohyun can't deny Yoona's words. She didnt even remember what Yoona had said to her while she was picking out her dress. Well, actually...... she didn't even HEAR it.

Seohyun: Ahhh, kekeke ^-^ Mianhe. I'm going to change my dress now
Yoona: How about if I took your pic while you changing your dress? I'm going to send it to Yonghwa. 
Seohyun: UNNIEEEEEEEE! Ahhh, chincha unnie. *pouts*
Yoona: Kekeke ^-^. AIgoo kyeopta. OH! I got to go. Byebye Seohyun-ah. Make sure you don't lock the door!
Seohyun: Byebye unnie. Arasso~

Seohyun changed her dress then fixed her hair. She then looked into the mirror. 

"Don't be nervous Seohyun-ah"

Seohyun opened the door, and closed her eyes for a while. "Hwaiting Seohyun-ah" She opened her eyes and was shocked to see Taeyeon furrowing her eyebrow while Jessica, Tiffany and Yuri were giggling at her. 

"Pabo Seohyun-ah! Why did you opened the door first Ahhh, this is so embarassing." Seohyun said slowly.

Seohyun: Ahhh, unnie! Why are you here?!
Tiffany: Waee? We're just passing by and saw you doing "Hwaiting" while smiling." Tiffany imitates her, then Jessica, Yuri and Taeyeon joined her to tease their maknae
Seohyun: Aaahhh, kekeke ^-^. Aniyaa, it's...... nothing.
Jessica: Where are you going?
Seohyun: Hmmm, I'm going to meet my........ friend. Yes!  Friend!
Taeyeon & Yuri: Who is it? *dugeun dugeun*

Actually, four of them were hoping that Seohyun will say this one's name, "Yonghwa" or they called "Jung Seobang".

Seohyun: It's just......somebody~
Jessica: Yes, but who is it? *She said while doing aegyo*
Seohyun: It's....... Yonghwa.

Four of them joyed happily. They were so excited that they keep dancing in a circle while singing "Wooo~ Seohyun is going on a date" ,"Seohyun is going on a date"

Seohyun's face was already red. She was embarrassed with her unnies reaction. "Ahh ne, unnie, I'm going now. Byebye" Seohyun said. Her unnies didnt say anything, they just waved their hands excitedly.

 

 

Jazz Cafe, 9.15 pm

"Oh, I arrived early. Yonghwa might not come yet." She said while entering the cafe.
She was holding a mirror while fixing her hair. Oh! While fixing her hair, she suddenly saw a familiar man at the corner of the cafe. Just a glance and she knew it was Yonghwa.

"Oppa" Seohyun said.
Yonghwa who was looking out of the window was shocked. "No, don't be Seohyun, don't be Seohyun. I'm nervous.I'm not ready" he mumbled. He turned  and saw a girl with an angelic smile was looking happily at him, and it's none other than Seo Joo Hyun


They were both glad to meet each other. They thought that their meeting after their "fake" marriage ended gonna be sooooo awkward, but it doesn't. Seohyun and Yonghwa keep laughing, talking and taking pictures, just like how they used to be in WGM. There's not even a slight of awkwardness between them. 

And sooo, their meeting that night was indeed, a very happy night for them. Seohyun got back and can't stop telling about her date to her unnies. Even when her unnies feel sleepy, she still continued to tell her unnies. For other SNSD members, Seohyun's story about Yonghwa is like a bedtime stories for them. She will tell about him until they fell asleep. 

Yonghwa on the other side, can't stop hugging his pillow while smiling. He was really happy meeting her. He can't even sleep that night because he was wayyyy~ too happy!

Author update
Anyyeong readers, keke, this is just a start... Thank you so much for commenting and subcribing. Thank you. I love you guys
!