Unnies and dongsaeng

Will you be my last love?

Seohyun arrived at her dorm. She went in and saw her unnies were watching tv in the living room. 


"Oh Seohyun-ah, annyeong!" Yoona waved excitedly.

Sunny: How was your meeting with your "bestfriend"?
Sooyoung: Aigoo, where did you guys went? Did you guys went to swimming pool? You're so wet right now!
Hyoyeon:  Did you guys swim together?! 

The three unnies started to tease their maknae. The other members can't understand about it but they knew, it must be something related to Yonghwa. All of them were so excited  to know and they started to scream. "What is it?!", "We want to know too", "Ppalii ppali, tell us!" all of those things were coming out from her unnies. They weren't at the dorm so they didn't know about Seohyun going out with Yonghwa. The trio (Sooyoung, Sunny and Hyoyeon) forgot to tell them. 

Seohyun: Unnieeee, I want to change my clothes first. I'll tell about it later. 

She then went to the room and change her clothes.

Tiffany: Did you saw Seohyun's face just now? It was glowing, like she was really happy. I wonder why.
Yuri: Its probably because she got to meet her nampyeon. Ooopsss, *Yuri slapped .* I mean, her "bestfriend". Hahaha
Jessica: YAH Seohyun-ah! Ppalli, tell us the story." Jessica suddenly bursts out because she was soo curious.

Seohyun ran slowly to them while smiling like a child at the playground. The members were looking at her with full of curiousity. Seohyun sat down and said "Taeyeon unnie..... do you remember, there's an interview in 2010 after we won in GDA?" Taeyeon tried to remember it......

Flashback. 23 Dec 2010

Interview: Tell us what you hope for in the other members. 

Taeyeon: I want maknae Seohyun to date We Got Married, husband, Yonghwa, in real life. Is this too random? I think they're really pretty couple and suit each other well.Since Seohyun has always been a thorough child, even if she dates, I don't think it would affect her SNSD activities too much.

End of Flashback.

Taeyeon thought for a few seconds and then said "AHHHH! I remembered! Wae?" Jessica then said "You hope that Seohyun will date Jung Seobang right. If I'm not mistaken?" Taeyeon nodded. 

"You know what unnie? Your wish comes true"  Seohyun said simply while smiling.

Her noisy unnies suddenly turned.....silent. Each of them were shocked with Seohyun's statement. They did understand what Seohyun meant but they just didn't believe it..... AT ALL.

Tiffany: Don't tell me that you're dating Yonghwa now.
Seohyun: Ahhh.... *touched her hair* yes, I'm...I'm...I'm dating him.
Sunny: Mwo?! Chincha?! Don't tell me this is a hidden camera. It's isn't, right?" 

Yoona was so shocked, same goes to the other members. They didn't even realise that their mouth were wide open and their eyes were about to pop out already. 

Seohyun started to feel uneasy. It seems that her unnies didn't like her dating Yonghwa. She sighed.

But then......

"Yahhhh, uri maknae are dating!", "Yahhhh! Daebak!", "Yahhhh, I'm so going to die of happiness right now" "This is what I wanted to hear from you Seohyun-ah!" Her unnies were jumping crazily while saying those words. Her unnies were dancing, jumping and singing as like they were in a club. Their mouth were hanging to their ears already. They were way too excited and happy. 

"Ppali ppali, tell us about how he confess it to you". The members surround Seohyun and started to shake her because they were way too excited to hear about it.

Seohyun then started her story.....

" We walked along the riverside, joking, talking, laughing when suddenly, both of us become silent. Yong~ oppa then called me, stuttering like this... "S..Se..Seohyun-ah". He then stopped and faced me. It was raining lightly when suddenly he put the umbrella on the ground. 

"Omo! Omo! Ottokheeee?" the members were hugging their pillow because they were sooo embarrassed......without any reason. -,-

"Oppa told me that he didn't think WGM is just a show for him. He said...erm...he said...he said that he loves me. Then, he hugged me tightly. I was so shocked....but then, he whispered to me... "Seohyun-ahh, will you be my girlfriend?".


"Kyaaaaaa! Omo! Omo! Ottokhe! Kyaaaaa!" Those words were coming out from their mouths ever since Seohyun started her story.

"Then, then, what did you say?" Ppaliii!" Those members keep forcing Seohyun to continue the story.

I......I hugged him back, tightly... and whispered......"Yes". Then, suddenly.....it was raining heavily.... but Yong oppa hug me even more tight and said "God bless us Seohyun-ah". We hugged for a few minutes."

"Kyaaa, Jung Seobang had done a great job". Tiffany said, with her eye smile ^-^
"Yahh, not just great! It's what we called awesome job!!!!!" said the Ice Princess.
"Ahhh, I'm so envious....." Sooyoung and Taeyeon said, lowering their head. They feel happy but at the same time they felt sooo envious with their maknae

Seohyun then keep touching her hair because she was slightly nervous and shy with her unnies reaction. 

"Yong Oppa confessed to me, Unnies were happy with me dating Yong Oppa...Today..... is just an Amazing day for me." said Seohyun silently while looking at her unnies

CNBLUE Dorm

Yonghwa and his dongsaengs were watching the tv. Yonghwa wanted to tell them but there's something that stops him, and it was his "embarrassed" feelings. 

"Seems like I had to use that "20 seconds of insane courage" again" Yonghwa said in his mind. 

"Yahhh! You guys know what?! I'm dating Seohyun!!!!!" Yonghwa finally shout the words, but...... he seriously sounded and seems like a drunked person when he shouted that words. Jonghyun, Jungshin and Minhyuk were like "Aishh, this hyung, chincha. He had totally fallen for her.", "He's crazy already. What to do?!", "Get back to your senses". Yonghwa saw his dongsaengs face. They keep blinking, and blinking without saying anything. Yonghwa then said, with a serious face.....

"I'm not lying. This is for real. I've just confess to her and she said "Yes"

Remembering Seohyun's "Yes" word  has changed Yonghwa's serious face to a shy face and his cheek bursting smile showed up.. 

Minhyuk: Kyaaa, our word did come true. Yongseo Forever! <3

Yonghwa smirked hearing Minhyuk's word and said....

"You guys gonna be a big help in the future"

Author Update
Guysss! Sorry for not updating! My internet connection....is so so so BAD! Do you like this chapter? Leave your comment and subscribe! Thank youuu! <3

P/S- This story has reached 1000th views! Thank you! I love you guys!