Niigata

Will you be my last love?

 

 

 

 

 

It's almost 5 months, since the end of WGM days but still..... Yongseo's fans keep growing and growing. The've never been forgotten by their fans. Korean fans  and international fans keep requesting MBC to reunite Yongseo, their favourite couple. Seems like MBC heard their request, finally on 13th August 2011, MBC anounced that Yongseo couple will have a special stage in "K-Pop All Star Live in Niigata". Ever since the news started to spread around the internet, the goguma fans gone wild spazzing.

 

Seohyun POV

19th August 2011  I head to Japan with my unnies. Can't wait to perform with ma unnies and.... *cough cough* you know who is it, right? *wink wink* I'm going to have a special stage with him!!! Ahhh, it's our second duet and I'm so excited about it! You should see my unnies reaction when our manager told us that Yongseo gonna have a special stage. They went wild and crazy!!! Kekek, that's my unnies. I was quite nervous actually, cause we both didn't practise a lot. *sigh* We can do well right? Pray for me and for us too!  Oh, I'm almost arrived. Gotta go! Annyeong, diary.
 

Yonghwa POV

I'm on plane right now! I was so bored, that's why I decided to write something! Yeay! I'm all excited right now!!! I gotta meet Hyun! *calming down* *calming down* Haven't meet her for a long time. I lied! Keke, we have met few days before this to practice, at FNC Music. Ahhh~ good times good time. Well, days feels like months you know!Tsk tsk. I miss her. Hopefully our duet turns great. *yawn* I'm a bit sleepy right now. Need to rest. Annyeong :))


At night, Yongseo met at the cafe and practised. They practised with lots of fun of course. Seohyun can't stop laughing because of her cutie pie,Yong Choding while Yong can't stop smiling cause he got to see his goddess, Hyun. 

Seohyun: Ahhh, I'm so nervous oppa. 
Yonghwa: Gwenchana Hyun~ We're going to do well. Why? Cause we are Yongseo. *smile*

"As expected.... he never failed to make me less nervous." Seohyun said, silently while looking at him with her angelic smile.

Hours passed, it's almost midnight. They enjoyed so much that they felt time flies so fast. It's like just a few minutes they've been in the cafe. They have no choice cause they got to sleep early, or else tomorrow, they're gonna feel exhausted and tired. 

Yonghwa sent Seohyun to the room cause he will feel totally worried if he left his baby alone, to the room. 

Yonghwa: Sleep well Hyun. We will do great tomorrow." He smiled
Seohyun: Ye..Ye...Yes! Annyeong oppa. Have a sweet dream and good night! 

Yonghwa smiled cause of her cuteness. 

"Oppa....why are you still here?" Seohyun asked.

"Why? I wanted to make sure you're safe then I can sleep peacefully." Yonghwa said smiling cutely.

*touches her hair* "ah...hehe, yes, I'm going in"

As soon as Seohyun opened the door, all of her unnies turned their heads and started to scream "Kyaaa.... Jung Seobang" and they gone crazy. Well, they're the biggest goguma though. Haha. Yonghwa smiled shyly. He was very embarrassed, but he love them as hmm, future sister in-law? Kekeke. Hyun laughed and waved to Yonghwa. Slowly, the door closed. Yonghwa  then, step by step went to his room too. 

 

 







The next day....

 

After done rehearsing this morning and done the interview at the evening, finally.... the concert.... START!


A Lot of celebs perform there, including Teen Top, Secret, 2PM and others. Fans that came scream their lungs out whenever their favourite celebs perform. And finally...... it's time for the couple who won "The most popular Couple" to perform. Yongseo were totally nervous cause it was their first duet after WGM. 

"1,2, 3 Hwaiting!" Yongseo said to the BTS camera. 

They went to the stairs and wished each other a goodluck. As soon as Yongseo's banmal song videos were shown up on the screen, the fans started to scream and joyed happily. Seohyun smiled..... so as Yonghwa. They felt that they were truly been loved by their fans. They feel happy, thankful and nervous at that time. 



Yongseo  started to sing... while staring at each other. Both were shy, but their eyes just can't take off from each other. For some  reason, Hyun was feeling quite sad, cause all of those WGM memories were running through her mind. It's true that Yonghwa is now his boyfriend, but.... they can't always meet each other like they used to. She was sad, and her eyes began teary. Yonghwa waved to Hyun while she sing, to give her support. And when it's time for Yonghwa to sing the "Saranghae" part..... Yonghwa took this chance to say it loudly, and proudly. Some of the fans were crying, cause their dream come true to see Yongseo reunite.

Yonghwa POV

Woohooo~ Did you guys hear that?! I said... "Saranghae" loudly and proudly!!! I wanted people to know, duh. And you know what, I wrote "I love you with a heart" on my hand. I bet the camera didn't captured it, right? Keke, when Seohyun was just a few meters from me on the stage, it feels like she was still far away, far that I can't even reached her but then....slowly.... step by step...she came to me, giving out her hands. I was sweating a lot.... so I wiped my hands on my pants. I hold her hands, and my words that were written on my hands... finally touched her hands. It's like my hand telling her hand that I love her. I Truly love her. Keke. We ended our duet with no problem and the light went out and suddenly, I bumped to her. She was shocked so she said "OH" loudly. Kekek, so cute~ I hold her waist and we both walked together to the backstage.


Seohyun POV

Ahhh~ I was so happy when Yong oppa sang the "Saranghae" part loudly. It's like him, telling the whole world that he loves me. Gumawo Yong~ When it's time for me to walk to Yong oppa, I walked faster than Yong Oppa, cause I can't wait to hold his hand. I need to feel secured and I want his warmness. Because of that, I give out my hand first and when Oppa holds my hand back, I feel relieved. It feels like "I don't have to worry anything, Yong Oppa was here with me". We waved to the audiences, and when the lights when out, something bumped with me that make me let out an "Oh". Ahhh, it was Yong oppa. Yong oppa smiled and hold my waist. We walked together to the backstage and when unnies saw us. They were smiling like a fool and spazzing happily. 

"Yah...just get married, please." The unnies said to us. 

 

Yonghwa rubbed his neck, embarrassed and I touched my hair, cause I was sooooo shy when unnies said that!

Author Update

Hey!!! Did you guys enjoyed this chapter? Tell me your opinion pleaseeeee! And don't forget to subscribe!!! XOXO Heart <3