Let's start

Will you be my last love?

It's been few weeks after the Happy Together incident. And the fight between the love birds.... is not over yet. Luckily, there is an event that make Yongseo to meet each other. . It's the KBS Gayo Daejun on the 30th December 2011.  The members of SNSD and CNBLUE planned something that Yonghwa and Seohyun had never expected. Never at all.

CNBLUE Dorm

Minhyuk ahhh... at the end of the Daejun event tomorrow, look for the SNSD members okay? We're going to stand behind them... as usual." Yonghwa smiled plainly. 

"Even if we didn't stand behind them, you're going to meet Hyun anyway." Minhyuk said silently while smirking. Only Jonghyun and Jungshin undertand the meaning of Minhyuk's smirk.

SNSD Dorm

There's no Seohyun in the dorm. Taeny asked their manager to bring Seohyun somewhere so that it is easier for them to make a plan with the other members.

"Ok, here's the plan. Yuri, you're going to be with Seohyun and pretended to run away from CNBLUE when they stand behind you guys. Make Seohyun thinks that you're also mad at Yonghwa." Taeyeon said. Then, she continued to tell the other members about the next plan.

"Ahhh, I'm so excited." The members said. 

30th December 2011

It's the day. They day that SNSD and CNBLUE members have been waiting for. They wanted the maknae of the most popular girl's group and the leader of most favourite band to be, together, AGAIN.

The 8 members were wearing the dress prepared by the stylist happily but not for Seohyun. No, she did like the dress, beside it's nothing different from her unnies. It's just that she was kinda nervous because she knew she's going to meet CNBLUE there. 

"What to do if I meet him backstage? What to do if I caught eye with him? Ahhh, this is so going to be awkward." Seohyun said in her mind while wearing the dress. 

Soon, as they arrived.,the PD gave every group a paper. A paper that shows where will a group be standing when the Gayo Daejun start. Taeyeon holds the paper and the members surrounded her. Seohyun was the first to surround Taeyeon.

"Please don't be beside CNBLUE. Please. Please." Seohyun said while she was searching for SNSD's position. 

It seems like her wish didn't come true. BANG! She saw CNBLUE's position is just beside her group. She blinked and blinked, not believing it. Yoona was already beaming with joy. There's a note below the paper. A group will be standing based on their height. 

"Fiuhh, at least I'm not going to stand beside him" Seohyun comforted herself. She was very sure that Yonghwa is going to stand in front cause he is the shortest ^-^. Haha. 

15 minutes after that, the KBS Gayo Daejun started! Everyone was very excited including goguma who watch it live streaming. They were expecting to have something to spazz about because the Happy Together incident had totally broke their goguma heart~

SNSD entered first and stand at the centre. It's just time for CNBLUE to stand beside them. And hereeee~ it comes! CNBLUE, step by step went to stand beside them and Seohyun secretly took a short glance at Yonghwa whiile Yonghwa just went straight without looking beside him, trying to control his sad face. 

"How are you? Are you okay? Sigh, I miss you." Seohyun said as she looked at Yonghwa's back. She misses him so much. 

Backstage

Tiffany and Taeyeon quickly ran to Minhyuk and Jonghyun while holding a bag. Jungshin brought Yonghwa to somewhere so that Taeny can easily pass the bag to Jonghyun and Minhyuk. Then, Jungshin and Minhyuk went to their make-up room with the bag . The bag contain...a mysterious shirt. 

"Hyung, we have 2 performances right? Wear this shirt in one of those performances" Jonghyun said while showing the bag to Yonghwa.

Yonghwa feel weird because Jonghyun and Minhyuk had never ask his to wear this or wear that, it depends on him , but today.... it's the opposite. They eagerly asked Yonghwa to wear that shirt. Yonghwa could not defeat them, finally he decided to wear the shirt while performing "Young Sun." 

Meanwhile at SNSD make-up room, Seohyun were looking at the screen, amused by the performers and suddenly, it's CNBLUE's turn to perform at the Immortal Song Stage. Her unnie ran excitedly when it comes to CNBLUE's turn. They were like a kid watching a cartoon. Seohyun on the other side, felt very awkward watching CNBLUE. No, not CNBLUE but she felt awakward watching Yonghwa actually. As soon as Yonghwa came out, she was shocked. Totally shocked cause she saw Yonghwa wearing a familiar shirt. She think and think and soon she realised that the shirt was exactly the same like hers. 

(Pic credited to the owner.Thank you :))) 

 

"We didn't buy it together before this. Where did he get that?" Seohyun wondered.

Her unnie's face were already red. They were preventing themselves from laughing cause Seohyun's blank face was just wayy to funny for them. They knew what was in Seohyun's mind. She must be wondering a lot. 

After CNBLUE performance.....

"Yahh Jonghyun, where did you get this shirt?" Yonghwa asked.

"Hah? Emm, just..... somewhere~" Jonghyun said. He worried that he might spills something so he ran away from Yonghwa . 

"Ahh, why does this shirt smells like Hyun." Yonghwa said slowly. He misses Hyun's smells for a long time and the smells on the shirt perfectly same as Hyun's perfume.

SNSD Make-Up room

"Ahh, why does the shirt Yonghwa was wearing just now looked so familiar to me?" Hyoyeon intendedly asked.

"I know right. I think I've seen that shirt before this." Sooyoung replied cynically. They were just teasing Hyun without her even realising that it was her shirt.

Seohyun didn't even know why those questions make her anxious. She touched her hair for a few times, feeling nervous. 

The others were just holding their smile. They didn;t want their plan ruin just because they laughed. 

And now, it's time for SNSD to perform. 

Yonghwa was looking at the screen smiling sadly,

"Somehow I wish I didn't feel angry to you before this Hyun" He said silently. 

He didn't want to miss SNSD's performance at all. He keeps looking for Hyun. He was like a kid that adores Pororo so much. He watched the screen, not caring of what is happening around him. The only thing he saw, was just the screen. Somehow, It does make his dongsaeng feel sad. They just prayed to God hoping that their plan will do well.

Performances past performances, KBS Gayo Daejun had come to an end. Every performers come out from the backstage and gathered. Some of the group were showing off their friendship by playing together, teasing each other and stuff.

      Minhyuk have a peek on SNSD and when he confirmed where SNSD were at. He secretly went to Jungshin and Jonghyun, whispering to them. Jonghyun also have a peek on SNSD to confirm what Minhyuk has said. Then, Minhyuk went to Yonghwa and whispered again. Yonghwa nodded.

Step by step, they went to SNSD. They stopped first behind SISTAR and when the MC were talking. He holds his hand and said "So Nyuh Shi Dae". He was actually praying that SNSD will won. Jonghyun slapped him lightly while smiling while SISTAR were confused when he said that. They turned back and saw Yonghwa. They were wondering whether it's true that Yonghwa had just said "So Nyuh Shi Dae". Then, CNBLUE once again make a move to SNSD. 

    Yonghwa greeted Seungho and Nickhun who were just behind SNSD. Not really SNSD, but Seohyun and Yuri. Yonghwa stopped right behind Seohyun. Seohyun pouted when she saw Jungshin, the tallest one was walking behind her. She felt nervous as she knew Yonghwa might be behind her. Yuri started her mission by pushing Hyun slowly so that it looks like they were running away from CNBLUE. Yonghwa keep talking to Seungho but on the same time, he secretly took a glance on Seohyun. After Beast, the winner for the KBS Gayo Daejun have done with their speech, The MC bid a goodbye to the viewers and wished them "Happy New Year". Then, all of the idols went to the backstage. 

     SNSD began to start their plan. They asked Hyun to go to one of the room, asking her to bring the food. Meanwhile in the room, Yonghwa was searching for Minhyuk's watch. Actually, Minhyuk lied saying that his watch has gone and asked Yonghwa to search it in a room. Yonghwa searched and searched but he found nothing.Of course he won't find the watch, it was in Minhyuk's pockets. Seohyun then went to the room and locked it cause she felt worry that other male idols might went to the room. She locked the door and when she turned her head, she was shocked to see a man. A man named Yonghwa. Yonghwa on the other side was shocked too, cause it feels like a dream to see Hyun in front of him again. They both stared at each other for a few minutes and when Hyun was about to open the door and run away from him, Yonghwa said....

"Hyunn......"

 

Author's update

Yeayyyy! Another update for you guys! Hahaha. So... how's this chapter? Boring? Fun? Keke, thank you for reading and sorry for not updating. Thank you for waiting! By the way guys, I'm glad to tell you that I had a few new subscribers! Thanks to them:

 

And alsoooooo, Thank you, thank you thank you so much to SongHyun_Ki and Heavenlysins for the comment! You guys were so sweet and noce and awesome and daebak and jjang, OK. I should stop. Words can't describe how thankful I am. Thank you. <3

Have a nice day and May God bless you guys :))