Guitar

Will you be my last love?

Seohyun POV

It's been a few weeks already after the concert ended but still.... goguma fans were still spazzing happily. Kekek, *I really love to read what fans think/spazz about us*  I miss Yong oppa. Today is 8/9 2011 right?! Yeayy. You know what? I'm going to meet Yong Oppa in just a few days. Well, actually, hmm, this is our secret okay? It's just between me and you, diary. I told Yong Oppa that I really wanted to practise playing guitar for fun but actually.......... I was going to show it on the Big Brother's Show! Hihi, it's like my surprise for him! Beside, whenever people heard about me and a guitar, there's someone's name who will popped out in Goguma fans head. You don't know who is it? Pfft, then browse the internet and you'll find his name. *wink wink* Can't wait already. Aigoo, I smell kimchi stew right now. Jessica unnie make us kmichi stew! Woo! Annyeong, diary. :*

So.... few days later, Jonghyun and Jungshin went to pick up Seohyun and went to FNC Music. Jonghyun and Jungshin get down of the car and rushed to open the door for Seohyun. They really love their "sister in-law". Seohyun was a bit embarrassed with their actions but she feels thankful that she got them as not yet "brother in-law". Hihi. Minhyuk was in the practice room with Yonghwa, waiting for Seohyun and the members to arrive. 

Jonghyun, Jungshin and Seohyun went in to the practice room. Minhyuk, the intellgent one, know that he and the other two members need to go.... Unfortunately, not for Jonghyun and Jungshin, they have no SENSE.

Minhyuk: Ahhh, we have to do something right? We have to go.
Jonghyun: Why do we have to go? 
Jungshin: I don't think we have to go doh.

Minhyuk widened his eyes and said "We seriously  need to go!". 

Jonghyun & Jungshin:  Hyung, sorry. We don't even know why but we have to go. Sorry cause we can't be with you.

"Lol, it's even better if you guys weren't here" Yonghwa said, silently. 

Outside the practice room, Minhyuk was nagging non-stop to Jonghyun and Jungshin and hit them lightly for not understanding the situation. 

Jungshin: Aaaaa! You mean that  we have to let them date without us disturbing them? A...a..a, I understand now!
Minhyuk: In this situation, sense are the most important things, okay?
Jonghyun: Okay, okay. I'll remember. Let's go eat ddukbokki.

In the practice room.........

Seohyun: Oppa, I really really love Taylor's Swift Speak Now song. I want to play it with guitar. You can teach me right?"    Hyun said with her sparkling eyes

Yonghwa: Of course. Let us hear the music first and I'll teach you after that.

After they listen to the song, Yonghwa pick up the guitar and started to teach Hyun.

"Okay start with chord G then G again" Yonghwa told Seohyun. 

"Gee gee gee gee..." Yonghwa started to sing playfully.

Yongseo keep doing skinship naturally because of the guitar. Yonghwa taught her patiently for every chord.

"It will be great if you can play guitar on any show or program" Yonghwa bursts out.

"Eyyy, no,no, no, I don't think so" Hyun said, lying to him

Yonghwa was a bit dissapointed with Hyun's answer but he tried to be cool.... Seohyun knew that Yong  feel hurt with her answer..... but she had no choice

"Mianhe oppa, I'm going to give you something great this 21st September 2011" Seohyun said in her mind.

After finished learning, Yongseo went to Jazz Cafe and have a relax time... TOGETHER. They spent their time, happily, there.

 





 

 

  18. 09. 2011


Taeyeon, Tiffany, Yuri and Seohyun was in the Big Brother's show. They were of course, very happy to be with the Big Brother's, laughing, telling their story, and etc. And Seohyun......  showed her talents, which is playing guitar.

She played the guitar while singing Taylor Swift's song, "Speak Now". The Big Brother's were impressed and her members were proud with her talents.
The song ended, and everyone gave her a big round of claps and also compliments. She smiled happily. 

Seohyun POV 
21.9.2011


Yes! Finally, I did it! I've done my mission successfully. Yong oppa, did you watch it?! Keke, I did well, right? *sticks out tongue* I have done my best. Since both of us were busy with our schedules, so, we can't always text each other like we used to. Well, even if one of us text each other, it might took one's to reply cause our schedule weren't at the same time. It's quite difficult actually, but we promised to keep fighting for our relationship. Ah, anyway, I texted Yong Oppa... (Even I knew that he might not reply) Tonight is the airing date!

"Oppa, if you're free this night, please watch "Big Brother" okay? I'm not forcing you"

Yonghwa POV

Ahh... I'm quite tired right now. I entered the dorm and went to the room to change my clothes. I changed my clothes and I saw my phone was on my table. 

"Ahh!! I forgot to bring my phone just now!" I said.

Well, I checked those messages. Well, some are just spams, some are from my friends, it seems like the one whom I was expecting didn't send me any text. I sighed. Well, I was about to put my phone on the table back and get a cup of coffee when suddenly I saw, "Hyun~". I joyed happily and I read it. Oh! She asked me to watch the Big Brother's program so I ran quickly to the living room cause I knew, the program has started like... a while ago!!! Ahhh! Stressed~!!! Keke, I switch on the TV and saw HYUN! Wahhh! God bless me!



Seohyun said that she was going to sing Taylor Swift's song Speak Now! Oh, dugeun deugeun. We listened to the song together few days ago. But wait..... WHAT?!!!!! Am I dreaming or I see Hyun holding a guitar?! I shake my head for a few times, making sure that I wasn't dreaming. 

"Oh.... It's real. "

She started to play and sings. Me, seeing her playing guitar and with her sweet voice, I... I.. I just can't explained my feelings. Why does Hyun always make my heart like this?! Why?! I'm falling for her. This is one of her charms. Ahh, Hyun.... kyaaa. Thank you. Seriously, thank you. No wonder you wanted me to teach you so bad, this is your reason? It's a present for me right? I was moved... and touched. It's one of my wish to see her playing guitar on other show and today.... my wishcame true. Gumawo Hyun~ Saranghae :*


"That's ma girl...." I smiled proudly. 

                                                                                                            ~  End of Yonghwa POV ~

Author Update

Hey guys!!!! How's this chapter? Tell me your opinion. I wanted to say thank you for Liwayway for upvoting my story! You're so sweet! Thank you. And also thank you for those who keep reading this story. I love you guys. Please leave your comment and subscribe! XOXO Heart <3