Jealous? No!

Will you be my last love?

Seohyun POV

Days past and weeks also past, our relationship has gotten stronger than before. Thank you God. Yeah, we did fought a bit, but its just a small fight ^-^ Keke
Ahh, a few minutes left before heartstring started. Can't wait to see Yong oppa! I mean, in tv -___-. Hihihi. But.... there's something that make me think twice whether to watch Heartstrings or not. A few weeks ago, Yong~ oppa texted me like this~

"Hyun-ah, I'm currently filming Heartstrings right now. Hmm, there's something I have to say. Ermm, I...I...I have to kiss Go MInam. It's okay right? Don't worry. Its just acting, okay?" 

Then, unnies called me to watch heartstrings. It's good .....but why am I getting jealous? 

"Yong oppa haven't kiss her yet but why do I keep getting jealous with those sweet words Yong oppa said? Can I bear to see him kissing other girl? Can I? Well, I have to. Hmm :'("

And suddenly..... there's the scene where Yong oppa gave Shinhye unnie a.... KISS! I keep controlling my face cause I'm trying to hide my "jealous" face, but unfortunately, my unnies know me better. They said that my reaction was much better than watching the drama, because I keep flaring my nose, hit the pillow slowly... without me even realising it! Unnies laughed at me and give me support. They said...

"This is why, dating an handsome idol and an actor requires a lot of patience. Be patient Seohyun-ah. Its just an acting" 

Yeahh right. I have to agree with them. 

Bear with it Seohyun-ah..........

Yonghwa POV

It's heartstrings time! Woo~ I was kinda worried actually. Seohyun said that she was watching it, and the worst part is... there's a lot of Kissing scene. 

"Eyy, hyun is going to be okay, right? She will. Why? Because she is Seohyun"

Suddenly....fany fany texted me.

"Yah! You know what? It's our first time for us to see her being jealous! Flaring her nose, hitting the pillow repeatedly, isn't she's a bit scarier when she's angry? Keke, thats why, don't make her jealous anymore :P Kidding~ We would love to see Hyun being jealous AGAIN! Kekeke~"

Hahaha! Assa~ I'm imagining Hyun being jealous and I can't prevent from thinking of teasing her! Kekeke.

Yongseo's text

"Hyun-ah, I heard that your nose is flaring when you watch Heartstrings? Owh, and yeaa, please don't hit the pillow too much... it must be in pain. ^-^ Keke"
"Ahh, mwo?! Eyyy, aniyo, I'm not jealous. Who said that I'm jealous? I'm notttt!"
"Chincha?! Then. ....hmm, I can kiss other girl again, right?"
"If you want to lose your girlfriend then kiss other girls as much as you want. Arasso? =)"
"Ahh... then, I can't bear it if I lose my girlfriend. I love her to the max! I will rather died than losing her. :* I wonder who's that lucky girl?"
"Omo, you know what? That girl is getting teary with your sweet words. She is just soooo luckyyyy to have youu....... and the lucky girl is indeed, ME!!! Kekeke"
"But the guy is much more lucky, you know? He got someone who is really precious and a goddess too."
"^-^ Keke, Oppa, by the way, have you read that news? The one where our fans posted a farewell ads in the newspaper? They're so sweettt"
"Ahh, that news! Of course! Our fans are so nice and sweet to us, just like our relationship, isn'it? Hehe"
"Aishhh, oppa! *shy*"


"Oh right Hyun-ah! Before I sleep,  don't forget to watch Kang Shim Jang (Strong Heart) this Saturday, okay? Heyy! Your boyfie was there, okay! Haha"

Yonghwa purposedly told Seohyun to watch Strong Heart, because he knew, Seohyun will gonna be surprise of what he said in Strong Heart.

Meanwhile, Seohyun felt something weird about Yonghwa telling him to watch Strong Heart. She felt that there's something that Yonghwa is hiding from her. She also felt veryyyy excited to watch Strong Heart this Saturday. 

"Why do I feel weird about this upcoming Saturday? Did I get excited because I got to see Yong oppa in TV, or there's something that has happened on Strong Heart?" She asked herself. Her heart was beating so fast. 

"I wish it's something good though" she said silently.

Author Update
Well~ Hello Guyssss! Sorryy for not updating! I'm busy (stu)dying. ^-^ Keke, I know, I know, It's just a short chapter, forgive me please *bow*. Ohh, btw, I had something to tell you guys. :(( I've been thinking whether I should continue this story or not and I hope you guys can help me with a decision.