Is it just a show?

Will you be my last love?

Seohyun's POV

Ahhh, Yongseo is over now. It's over, but...... why can't I stop thinking about my husband? EH?! *embarrassed. I mean, my ex-husband, Yong~ 

"Why Seohyun-ah? It's just a show. A part of your work. Forget him." I kept saying that but........... my mind, my heart, they just didn't want to hear it. 

"Seohyunnnnnn! Helllooooo?! Seohyun?" I saw a hand waving in front of me. Oh! It's my manager oppa. He said that I was so quiet and I looked so sad in the elevator. "I knew the reason" My manager said that while smiling at me. As expected, he know me the best. I hugged the bear I was holding tightly. The bear that Yong oppa gave to me is now my new "husband".

"Annyeong, Oppa!" I said to manager oppa, bid him a goodbye. My unnies in the living room were already excited to hear me bragging about Yonghwa. Well, today, isn't the same day. I don't have that wide smile I used to have after I'm back from recording. I smiled to my unnies. Well, actually, I wasnt smiling. My tears are about to drop. My unnies knew the smile I gave to them was a fake smile. The living room suddenly turned......silent and awkward. 

"Unniee, aigoo, I'm so tired. I want to sleep. Good night unniee." I broke off the silentness while doing aegyo. I was actually.... lying. I'm not that tired. I just  don't want my unnies to see me crying. "Owhh, ye...ye..yeee" unnies said that, flustered. It was my first time seeing my unnies like that. They seem so flustered. I knew, they feel sorry for me. I went to the room. I closed my eyes and finally, the tears that I've been holding hours ago, fall like rain. "Gwenchana Hyun, you'll be meeting him soon." I comforted myself, while hugging my new "husband", the teddy bear.

Yonghwa's POV

Ahhh,chincha I, I felt totally empty right now. I drove my car to CNBLUE's dorm. On my way home, the memories I had with Hyun run through my mind. I've been regretting a lot for not being a good husband to Hyun. I should have done better. Sighh,somehow I wish I had a time machine right now. 

"Mianhe Seohyun-ah" Words just can't described how sorry I am to her.

I went to my room. Luckily, my dongsaengs had slept. I don't have to tell them about what happened today. I'm so not in the mood. 
"What is Hyun doing right now?", "Is Hyun happy that it's over?", "Hyun will be missing me aite?" I thought a lot about those things, until finally....... I fell into a deep sleep.


Author update~
Guys! Well, so, this is the first chapter. I wrote a short one since I want to know your opinion. Is it Ok or not? Kekeke :))