9

His Property

{Dara POV}

 

 

 

I stiffened.

 

 

 

I own you now Dara. I own you now Dara. I own you now Dara.

 

 

 

Those words were chanting in my head, what is going to happen now that im **owned**. No im not a slave anymore but now im someone’s damn PROPERTY.

 

 

 

“That’s my boy!” Seungri chuckled while swinging his arm around Jiyong. I glared at Seungri who was oblivious from my do-you-really-want-to-die-today look.

 

 

 

I glanced at Jiyong again and he gave me a smirk, “Aw come on now Dara, it wont be that bad, I mean having Jiyong as your master will actually be quite fun…. For me” And with that he walked off.

 

 

 

I balled my fists up until my knuckles turned white; I shot up and began to stomp over to the retreating Jiyong.

 

 

 

“Hey now, calm yourself Dara” a soothing voice said as a body blocked my view of Jiyong and held onto my shoulders to restrain me.

 

 

 

“IM GOING TO HACK OFF YOUR BALLS JIYONG AND SHOVE THEM DOWN YOUR THROAT IF YOU DON’T UN-OWN ME” I screamed.

 

 

 

I looked up to see Taeyang giving me a startled look as he restrained me. I gasped as I noticed what I said and covered my mouth with my hand as I flushed a deep crimson.

 

 

 

I heard someone chuckling behind me and saw T.O.P giving me an amused grin.

 

 

 

“YAH” I pouted and pointed at T.O.P, shrugging Taeyang’s hands off me. and stomped my way back to the sofa and sat next to Bom again.

 

 

 

“You have to give Jiyong some credit, he managed to talk the gang to give him their new eye candy” Minzy pointed out.

 

 

 

I grumbled slightly and covered my face with my hands, “Why me, why of all people, why me, did I betray my country in my past life or something, no one deserves this kind of bull ” I groaned.

 

 

 

“Would you rather you didn’t meet me today” Jiyong said and I looked up startled to see him looking at me with a poker face.

 

 

 

“Y-yes” I bravery answered.

 

 

 

“Okay good to know I just spent 50 million won on that gang to save someone who obviously didn’t want to be helped” Jiyong replied.

 

 

 

I looked at him wide eyed as he walked back to his room and shut his door harshly.

 

 

 

“50 million” I croaked out.

 

 

 

I looked around and was surprised to see the same shocked faces plastered onto the other’s faces, all excluding Daesung who shrugged obviously knowing what Jiyong did considering he tagged along.

 

 

 

“Jiyong has never done anything like that to help anyone,” Minzy whispered.

 

 

 

I wave of guilt washed over me as I considered how hurtful my words were and to the expense it cost him to help me.

 

 

 

I shakily stood up and began to walk to Jiyong’s room yet Taeyang stopped me.

 

 

 

“I wouldn’t go in there right now Dara, Jiyong needs to cool off” he said, I nodded feebly and glanced at Bom and Minzy.

 

 

 

“Im sorry” I lowed my head with disgust in myself.

 

 

 

“I think Jiyong is just being mellow-dramatic” Bom sighed whilst she rolled her eyes, “although I admit it shocked me at the price he spent he also needs to understand what you have been through”

 

 

 

I sighed heavily, “So now what?”

 

 

 

Bom’s eyes twinkled as she nudged Minzy with her elbow, “Well while we wait for Jiyong to get out of his tantrum, lets go SHOPPING!” she squealed.

 

 

 

I giggled at Bom’s childish actions and saw Minzy hastily nod in agreement.

 

 

 

‘Why not?’ I thought to myself, “Sure lets go,” I chirped in.

 

 

 

 

 

We arrived at the shopping mall, smiling and giggling with each other.

 

 

 

‘Its nice to just hang out after all I have been through’ I sighed with content, I looked over at Bom and Minzy, I couldn’t believe that I had only known them for such a short amount of time, we just clicked.

 

 

 

“EEEEEEPPPPP!!! That dress is sooooo cute!” Bom chided as she dashed inside a store, I chuckled at her cute actions.

 

Minzy and I trailed behind Bom, as she ran from dress to dress, talking about various things such as how big each of our own personal fuzzy sock collection were. In other words, serious stuff.

 

 

 

Minzy and I sat on a bench as we waited for Bom to finish trying on her new clothes.

 

 

 

“Dara?” Minzy asked

 

 

 

“Hm??”

 

 

 

“Is it okay if I ditch you for a sec, I need to go to the bathroom” Minzy pleaded.

 

 

 

“Its fine, go ahead!” I chuckled.

 

 

 

Minzy flashed me a smile before she dashed off to the girl’s restroom.

 

 

 

I sighed as I waited for my two new friends to come back, I glanced around the store looking at the various clothing apparel they had to offer.

 

 

 

“Dara?” A familiar voice questioned.

 

 

 

I turned around to see CL, I looked at her in shock and squealed as I stood up and ran to embrace her in a hug.

 

 

 

“CCCCLLLLLLLL” I screamed, “I MISSED YEW MY DARLING”

 

 

 

“DDDDAAAARRRRRAAA, I MISSED YEW TOO MEH DARLIN’!” CL replied.

 

 

 

I can’t believe I completely forgot about my best friend after everything I went through.

 

 

 

“How are you!” I grinned at CL

 

 

 

“Im good! How are you Dara?”

 

 

 

“Eh, I could be better, what are you doing here anywhere CL, last time I checked you went really into stores with dresses like this” I said attempting to divert the topic as I gestured to the flowery and pink dresses around us.

 

 

 

“I had some work to do, I actually need to finish it up, I got to go Dara, I will see you at school?” CL replied as she winked at me.

 

 

 

“Oh okay! Ill see you around” I replied, not even knowing if I was going to attend school anymore.

 

 

 

We hugged each other goodbye one last time before she left in a hurry.

 

‘I wonder why she is in such a hurry, and what was she talking about with work?’ I frowned slightly.

 

 

 

“Dara, who were you talking to?” Bom asked as she held her now-bought clothes.

 

 

 

“Oh! I was talking to my friend CL” I chirped.

 

 

 

Something crossed Bom’s face as I mentioned CL’s name but she quickly composed herself.

 

 

 

“We need to go Dara” Bom said with no emotion as she grabbed my wrist and waved Minzy over.

 

 

 

“Huh? Why??” I asked confused.

 

 

 

“Something came up”

 

 

 

“Oh…”

 

A/N: Finals are next week T_T Wish me luck??? GDWKFKQFH I DONT WANT TO TAKE FINALS.... okay i need to go back to study French...Why cant i be taking Korean, i would actually want to study then.... Sorry for the lame chapter... i just felt that i needed to update considering i highly doubt ill be updating for a while...

But ill make a bet with you guys -wiggles eyebrows- If i get 30 comments on this chapter then i promise to update at least one more time before i head off to Mexico eh eh eh?? **nudge nudge** i sound desperate now....

Thanks for reading <3

Please comment (it makes me happy whenever i read your guy's warm comments) and subscribe ^.^