18

His Property

 

{Dara POV}

 

“OHMEHGOSH!! MY LOVE HAS CAME TO ME!!” I squealed as I wrapped my arms around CL and gave her a tight squeeze.

 

“MY DARA, I AM YOUR KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOR!” CL giggled back as she returned the hug.

 

I was fully unaware that CL had a group of boys, Shinee, standing behind her, eyeing the Bigbang group behind me. I was also majorly unaware that CL was the leader of Big bang’s opposing gang.

 

Fortunately only Bigbang knew of the identity of CL, keeping their own identities hidden well.

 

“Dara! Why haven’t you been returning my calls or texts! I thought you were replacing your best friend” CL pouted.

 

“Aigoo! Im so sorry CL! I lost my phone and didn’t really think to get a new one” I smiled sheepishly at her.

 

I heard a cough from behind me and saw Seungri, Taeyang, and T.O.P, eyeing CL.

 

“Oh! CL these are my friends, Seungri, Taeyang, T.O.P, oh! And there is Daesung and Minzy by the ocean” I pointed out.

 

“My Dara is growing up! Making new friends! Im so proud of her!” CL said, pretending to wipe a tear away from her eye.

 

“Oh and the boys behind me are Onew, Key, Minho, Jonghyun, and the one drinking banana milk is Taemin.” CL said as she gestured to the boys behind her.

 

“Hi!” I chirped, as I tore myself away from CL and gave the boys a bow.

 

“Dara we have much to talk about! Do you know how gossip deprived I have been! I was freaking talking to my lamp at one point, do you hear me, MY LAMP” CL whined as she tugged on my arm.

 

“Im sorry CL… I have been really busy,” I said awkwardly as I scratched the back of my head.

 

“To busy for your best friend I see” CL joked, “Oh, and since when the hell did you wear such bikinis! I have been trying to get you into one for YEARS”

 

“Oh not my choice, its her doing” I said as I pointed to Bom.

 

“I think I have a new role model” CL said as I giggled.

 

“Dara?” I heard a voice come from behind me.

 

I turned around to see Jiyong coming towards me whilst holding onto a top and giving CL a glare.

 

“WAH! Since when did you hang out with emo lunchbox boy!” CL hissed into my ear.

 

I shrugged my shoulders and watched Jiyong with caution. I eyed the top he was holding, not wanting to be trapped in its heated grip that would cause me to sweat like a pig.

 

“CL” I whispered.

 

“Mhm?”

 

“When I saw run… we run”

 

“Uh… why?”

 

“Just do as I say,” I hissed as I eyed Jiyong, as he was only a few feet away.

 

“3….”

 

“2….”

 

“1….”

 

“RUN” I screamed as I bolted and grabbed CL’s arm and dragged her away from the confused Bigbang and Shinee boys.

 

“YAH DARA! GET YOUR BACK HERE” I heard Jiyong yell as we made distance away from them.

 

When CL and i reached a nice shaded spot underneath a tree I sat down and panted happily whilst chuckling.

 

“Mind to tell me what the hell was that for?” CL questioned, as she seemed not the slightest bit fazed from the run and sat down beside me.

 

“Well did you see what Jiyong was holding?”

 

“Um. A top?”

 

“Yup, well he was going to make me put that back on.” I crinkled my nose at the thought.

 

“So… you ran away from emo lunchbox boy because he was going to make you wear a top” CL questioned whilst chuckling.

 

“Correct” I said in all seriousness.

 

“Your such a nut job Dara”

 

“Hey, don’t you sass me, I am not in your sassiness you sass master”

 

CL gave me a WTF-Is-Wrong-With-You look and patted my head.

 

I flashed her a grin and laid myself down on the cool sand.

 

“So what have you been u to?” I asked as I fiddled with my hair.

 

“Been there, done that” CL answered.

 

I rolled my eyes at her vague answer, I swear to god, trying to make CL answer a question with a straight answer is impossible, try asking a book to start meowing, that seems more tangible.

 

“So how about you Dara?”

 

I sighed, “Well I made new friends as you can see, and I have just been studying and reading up on stuff” I lied slightly, a feeling of guilt washed over me for having to lie to my best friend, but right now is not the time to talk to her about what has happened to me.

 

“OH! I HAS A QUESTION” CL squealed as a she looked up at me with a glint in her eyes”

 

“I has an answer?” I replied hesitantly.

 

“SINCE WHEN THE HELL DID YOU AND JIYONG HANG OUT WITH EACH OTHER”

 

“Uh… I guess it kind of happened?”

 

“He is soooo yummy looking, I just want to eat him up” CL said as she grinned, hinting a double meaning in her words.

 

“Aish you ert, and I don’t know if you want to make him your next victim.. he’s weird”

 

“Ah I see whats happening here” CL smirked.

 

“Wah?”

 

“Your just protecting your property” CL said as she wiggled her eyebrows.

 

“Im afraid im his property” I mumbled.

 

“Watcha say? Did I hear a ‘Yes Jiyong with the y body is mine and I shall make love to him in the moonlight’”

 

“YAH!” I said as I began to pinch CL’s sides.

 

“I love you Dara!” CL cooed as she gave me a peck on the cheek.

 

“Your not turning lesbo for me right?” I questioned.

 

“Oops, too late.” CL gave me a wink as we fell into fits of giggles.

 

The rest of the day went by and a I bid CL goodbye as it began to turn into night time, promising her I would buy a new cell phone and hang out with her soon.

 

I grinned happily as I made my way back to the villa. Unaware of the fuming presence that was going to greet me.

 

A/N: Updated like i said i would :D kekekekeke