27

His Property

 

{Dara POV}

 

I dashed out of the room.

 

I don’t need CL to start questioning me as if im on a freaking game show.

 

I puffed my cheeks as I turned a corner and bumped into someone else.

 

“Oh! Im so sorry!” I said as I bowed and started to grab the stranger’s books I had knocked out of his hands.

 

As I stood up to give the books back I heard the stranger chuckle, and I looked to be greeted with a familiar face.

 

“Taemin?” I questioned, not sure if I got his name correctly.

 

“That’s me, your Dara right? CL’s best friend?” Taemin replied with his head cocked slightly.

 

“Unfortunately” I replied as he reminded me that I was escaping from CL in the first place.

 

“I feel your pain, im around her **all** the time” Taemin chuckled as he gave me a smile that could have killed any normal human being.

 

“Wait, you hang out with her a lot? The only time I have ever seen you guys together was when we happened to meet you at the beach… but before that we would pass you in the hall and she never even gave you a second glance.” I asked as I furrowed my eyebrows and chewed my lip deep in thought.

 

“Oh well, she was embarrassed of us to say as friends and didn’t want to announce it around” Taemin said hastily while rubbing the back of his neck.

 

“O-Kay” I replied hesitantly.

 

‘It isn’t like CL to just ignore friends, from the bazillion years I have known her she takes pride in her friends and doesn’t out right ignore them because something like a petty social status’ I thought as I looked up at Taemin who was avoiding eye contact with me by taking sudden interest in the floor.

 

“Well I got to go now, CL is going to be quizzing me like a maniac and I need to escape her clutches.” I said as I quickly glanced around the hall to check if the blonde-haired idiot was around.

 

“Oh okay, well ill see you around Dara” Taemin said, I could have sworn he sighed in relief as he made on his way.

 

I shrugged my shoulders and began walking away with my head down.

 

‘What Taemin told me doesn’t make much sense…. CL adores her friends and wouldn’t just do that to them… Taemin must have been lying, but what does he have to benefit from lying to me? Maybe they are trying to hide something from me, especially since CL never told me about her supposed group of friends.’

 

I puffed up my cheeks and banged my head slightly with my fist as I continued walking.

 

I should just let the whole thing slide, or at least keep it in the back of my head for now.

 

I have way too much going on in my life right now to worry about something that could very well mean nothing.

 

I sighed again as I hit into someone else.

 

“Aish what is wrong with me, stay focused Dara” I mumbled to myself.

 

“Im sorry, I seem to be out of it – JIYONG!” I squeaked as I looked up to see the Mr. Grouchy I had been stuck with.

 

“Where do you think your going Dara?” Jiyong dared me to reply as he walked towards me as I walked backwards, finally hitting myself against the wall of lockers and getting trapped in Jiyong’s arms.

 

“Never land” I replied, annoyed that he was doing this to me even in school.

 

“Funny.” Jiyong said with a straight face.

 

“I know right, anyway I got to get going,” I said as I waved my hands, motioning his to stop trapping me.

 

“Not so fast, I own you Dara, I have to watch what’s mine” Jiyong said darkly.

 

I rolled my eyes, not really into the whole dramatic thing he was getting into. “Great we are back to that stage, just put a freaking collar on me if you are so worried about me”

 

I looked at Jiyong’s face and he remained impassive.

 

“Was there anything you had to tell me?” I asked.

 

“Mhm” Jiyong replied as he tucked his face in the crook of my neck.

 

I stiffened at the action and glanced around nervously, fortunately all the other students had gone to the cafeteria for lunch.

 

“Stop it” Jiyong said, his words muffled.

 

“Stop what?” I asked confused.

 

“Stop whatever your doing… stop controlling me”

 

“Wait.. if anyone is the controlling person its you” I replied as I furrowed my eyebrows.

 

Jiyong let go of me and stepped backwards.

 

“Never mine” Jiyong said as he ruffled his hair, in a state of momentarily frustration.

 

I sighed once again and ignored Jiyong statement, im going to have a brain overload today if people keep throwing stuff at me, especially when its all in riddles.

 

“Oh Jiyong ImgoingtoCLshousetodayforasleepover okbye” I said hastily and made a run from it.

 

I looked back at Jiyong to watch his face change from confusion to irritation as he called my name.

 

 

 

 

A/N:  OHMEHGOSH

500 subscribers. I love you all.

Oh gosh, i never **dreamed** to even get that many subscribers ***ever***

So i thank all of you -sniffles-

Please comment, vote, and subscribe :D