36

His Property

 

{Dara POV}

 

 

 

 

 

 

I am so dead when Jiyong finds me.

 

Why do I have to be stubborn and run away.

 

Oh wait

 

I know why.

 

CAUSE I’M A FUKING IDIOT AND THIS IS THE EQUIVALENCE OF COMMITING SUCIDE.

 

I chewed on my lip nervously as I repeatedly glanced around me, knowing that Ji would have heard of my little stunt and he was going to be chasing after me.

 

I walked hastily and kept my head low, allowing my hair to cover my face.

 

I saw a coffee shop and made a dash towards it. I would much rather be found by a furious Jiyong as I eat food, then found by a furious Jiyong, not eating food.

 

Food is good.

 

Food is always good.

 

I opened the door and was welcomed to a warm and cozy coffee shop, where a few customers sat down drinking their beverages while chatting light heartedly.

 

A small smile lingered on my lips as the coffee shop brought back memories of my youth in the Philippines.

 

I walked up to the cashier and looked at the menu, after picking hot chocolate and ordering I walked to find a seat by the window.

 

I sighed and slumped down in the cushy chair, I grabbed my phone from my bag and prepared for the onslaught of messages from a certain dragon.

 

From: Ji babe <3

 

Where the hell are you. I find out you ran away. Really Dara. Really.

 

 

From: Ji babe <3

 

Its not the time to play hide and seek. Tell me where you are.

 

 

From: Ji babe <3

 

Your not replying, so ill just have to hunt my prey down. Prepare for punishment when I find you.

 

 

I bit my lip as I read the last text message. Well it all im dead. Dear lord Jesus Christ. I’ll be meeting you up there in heaven soon. Yah know what im probably going to hell; hang out with my bro Satan.

 

I am so dead.

 

Okay, so I can move country. I’ll move to Niue. That place is cool. There money has Pikachu on it, of course ill move there. (AN: I kid you not, the money has Pikachu on it. Check it out)

 

I shall change my name to Steve. Steve is a mix gender name right? I’ll make it a mix gender name.

 

I shall buy myself a house there and become a rabbit farm owner. Yes, Steve’s Rabbit Shack. Only the cutest. Okay so the logo could use some working on, but its progress.

 

I drummed my fingers on the table as I was beginning to plan my new terrible life.

 

“Your hot chocolate” Someone said as they placed hot coco on the table.

 

I snapped out of my daze and looked up to thank the waiter.

 

“Than-“ My eyes widened as Jiyong sat opposite of me.

 

“Hello Dara” Jiyong smirked.

 

“W-what. H-h-how did you find m-me” I stuttered as I felt adrenaline mode kick in. Cause that’s definitely going to help me when I have a drug lord sitting in front of him.

 

“Well, I know you well enough that you would walk for so long before deciding to hibernate somewhere. With help from the local cameras” Jiyong pointed to the 3 cameras that were trained on me, “It didn’t take all that long to track you down”.

 

I was at a loss of words as it hit me that he had so much power in his hands.

 

“And those texts before were just to see if you would actually come back to the YQ headquarters, not that I was thinking you would. After all, your Dara.” Jiyong continued in an abnormally calm voice.

 

My mouth was probably gaping open right now, I had lost the ability to speak from this stubborn rats appearance.

 

Jiyong leaned towards me and I gulped.

 

He cupped my face with one of his hand and brought me forward.

 

“And don’t think now that I have found you, everything is going to be okay. I wasn’t lying when I said I was going to punish you” He whispered in my ear before nipping my earlobe.

 

I squeaked out of shock and my face turned crimson.

 

“Now finish you hot chocolate so I can get back to work with dealing with CL and Shinee.”

 

I nodded like an obedient child and sipped my hot coco.

 

“Um.. Ji?” I croaked, my words finally forming.

 

“Mhm?” Jiyong hummed to indicate he was listening whilst texting furiously on his phone.

 

“What is happening?” I asked the question I had been dying to know the answer of.

 

Jiyong looked at me and sighed.

 

“Well, your best friend, CL, is actually our rival drug dealer. And to put it shortly she found out your with me, and she is taking it that we are using you as a hostage”

 

I stared at Jiyong with wide eyes.

 

“Well ” I breathed.

 

“Couldn’t I just talk to her?” I asked.

 

“You could, but she wouldn’t let you, not until she has got you a trillion miles away from here. She is your best friend and wants to keep you away from this .” Jiyong said bluntly.

 

I breathed heavily and massaged my head.

 

“Well what are you guys doing then?” I asked curiously.

 

“We want to try and keep you from being captured and get it so that you two can talk without her going she-hulk on us”

 

I chuckled as I imagined CL’s going Godzilla on us. It is one of her charms.

 

I took the last sip from my hot chocolate before wiping my mouth with the back of my hand.

 

“Now, on to that punishment” Jiyong smirked with a slight twinkle in his eye and he grabbed my wrist and dragged me out of the coffee house and into his car.

 

 

A/N: I am so bored of this story... i dont even. Anyway i will probably finish it up in the next few chapters... so yah. Then i get to continue with meh other story >:D