12

His Property

 

{Dara POV}

 

I puffed up my cheeks and watched as T.O.P slept on his bed.

 

**poke poke**

 

I giggled as I saw T.O.P furrowed his eyebrows.

 

**poke poke**

 

I could amuse myself with this all day really; a sleeping T.O.P is seriously the best invention out there.

 

**poke poke**

 

T.O.P mumbled incoherently and his side, facing me.

 

**poke poke**

 

I giggled to myself again when I suddenly felt arms grab me into a firm hold. I yelped in shock and attempted to peel T.O.P’s arms off of me.

 

“T.O.P! Get off of me” I hissed, which was then replied with a grunt. I attempted to wiggle myself out of his grasp yet it ended up being tightened.

 

“DAESUNG! T.O.P HAS GOT ME CAPTIV-“ I gasped as T.O.P rolled himself over so that he was on top of me, his weight was causing me to have trouble breathing.

 

My breaths became more rapid as I had a lack of oxygen.

 

‘Damn T.O.P is heavy’ I thought as I attempted to push his sleeping body off of me.

 

When I was about to give up I felt T.O.P’s weight disappear, I looked up to see a furious Jiyong punching the now-awaken T.O.P on the ground.

 

“Jiyong!” I gasped.

 

“WHY… THE …WHERE YOU ON …MY …DARA” Jiyong huffed through his punches.

 

“I was just sleeping! JIYONG THIS HURTS” T.O.P attempted to block Jiyong’s never-ending blows.

 

“STOP JIYONG!” I screamed as I crawled out of the bed and tried to hold onto Jiyong’s arms.

 

“THAT BASTARD TRIED TO GET UP YOUR PANTS” Jiyong screamed as he busted T.O.P’s lips.

 

“JIYONG!” I screamed once again.

 

Taeyang, Daesung and Seungri came through the door and yanked Jiyong off of T.O.P, and restrained him whilst Bom and Minzy went over to check on the bruised T.O.P.

 

I watched as Jiyong slowly calmed down and shifted his icy gaze onto me.

 

“T.O.P was telling the truth, he was only sleeping. I was just the idiot that decided to poke him, which if I can say is really amusing, and then he must have grabbed me unconsciously.” I blurted out.

 

Jiyong yanked himself away from Daesung, Seungri and Taeyang and began walking towards and me as I stepped back, hitting the wall in the process. Jiyong put both of his arms on the wall, trapping me in the process.

 

“Dara” he hissed, as I felt his breathe on my lips, I gulped and shifted my gaze to my feet that has suddenly became so much more interesting.

 

“Look at me” he breathed as he grabbed my chin with his finger and thumb.

 

I hesitantly forced my eyes to look at his, and immediately flinched at his cold gaze.

 

“Don’t you leave my side. Understand,” he stated as I slowly nodded. Jiyong let go of me and walked out of the room, into his bedroom whilst slamming the door shut.

 

I stood dazed, against the wall, confused as to what just happened.

 

 

A/N: Yay an update! I have another chapter to post as well, i'm currently at the airport waiting for my 2nd flight to get back home... oh joy -head desk- I CAN NOT HANDLE FLIGHTS.

I HOPE EVERYONE HAD A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS AND HAD A LOT OF JIYONG LOVE.

btw i will be adding scenes that are more personal to me, like things that have happened to me over my holiday in my writing o3o its much easier to write things that actually happened to me as the author, so nu ing about it o.o

LOVE YOU ALL

<3