39

His Property

 

{CL POV}

 

I slammed the breaks on the car. Directly in front of me was the YG headquarters… my father’s headquarters.

 

I gritted my teeth and quickly tied my hair up in a ponytail, don’t want it to get in my way when I do some daily whooping.

 

“Chaerin you sure you want to do this?” Onew asked beside me, throwing me a worried glance.

 

I looked at him and nodded firmly, “They took away Dara, I don’t want her to be taken like my mother… she was never supposed to be caught into my mess”

 

I massaged my forehead, hoping that my best friend, Dara, was okay.

 

YG… my father is a murderer. If he lays a hand on Dara, blood related or not, I will skin him alive.

 

I looked at my gang members and they gave me a slight nod, showing they were ready when I am ready.

 

I glanced at the YG headquarters one last time before getting out of the car and making my way into the building, flanked by my trusted friends and members.

 

“Why are we not being stopped” Taemin asked curiously, nervously glancing around as the YG bodyguards made no attempt to stop us.

 

“They don’t want to make a scene where the public can see us, just because the police are not acting on them now for their drug dealing doesn’t mean that they will stay immune from being chased if it causes the innocent civilians to be in harms way.” The brains of the group, Minho, replied whilst patting Taemin’s head affectionately.

 

“Still keep yourself ready, we don’t know what to expect” Jonghyun spoke as I saw in the corner of my eye he held onto his gun hidden in his jacket.

 

We reached the main dining hall and were greeted with the bastard himself, YG, sitting on a sofa, surrounded by the Bigbang members.

 

“So this is the infamous masked Bigbang” I looked at their faces and furrowed my eyebrows when I saw one was missing.

 

“Where is Jiyong… and Dara” I hissed at them.

 

“Calm down kitty” One that had big bags under his eyes smirked at me.

 

I looked at him and raised my eyebrow, “Say that again and ill slice you, didn’t you know cats eat rats?”

 

I heard one of their men chuckle and looked to see the tall man giggling like a retard.

 

“Shut up T.O.P,” the rat whined to the school-girl dude.

 

“Sorry Seungri, but I have to agree with the Blondie on this, she would destroy you” T.O.P snickered.

 

T.O.P’s eagle-like gaze roamed around Shinee and me… when he abruptly broke into another fit of giggles.

 

My lips twitched with annoyance as I saw a grown man act like a toddler.

 

“Yah!” I snapped with annoyance.

 

“I-im sorry… Its just that for a sec there… I t-though that dude was a chick.. I mean look how he is standing!” T.O.P took off his jacket and swung it over his shoulder and striking a very feminine pose while looking off into the distance before laughing again.

 

I turned around to see Key standing exactly how T.O.P represented it.

 

Key narrowed his eyes dangerously at T.O.P; I could practically see the Diva spitting fire.

 

“How about I shove your face up your ” Key spat.

 

“Ohhhhh im so scared. But sorry honey, take your threats back to kindergarten where you may actually be able to scare a 2 year old.”

 

I watched as Key ruffled his hair, something he only did when he was about to pull the trigger.

 

“I am talking to a little with a mentality of an enfant, why bother threatening a two year old when they have more decency than you.” Key shot back.

 

T.O.P’s eyes twinkled playfully as he threw a smirk towards Key, before pouting and rubbing his eyes with his hands.

 

I looked at Jonghyun in confusion and he furrowed his eyebrows at the unusual scene.

 

Is this some kind of decoy?

 

I scanned the room to make sure nothing was out of place, and everything seemed fine.

 

The tall idiot started to sniffle and my eyes darted back to him… before he began to completely bawl like a child.

 

I looked at him in complete horror, who the hell just starts screaming and thrashing like a spoilt toddler… as a ing grown man?

 

I looked at the other members of Bigbang... including the rat, and there face showed… disgust…. as they eyed their fellow member.

 

We all watched as the supposed cold-hearted drug dealer, T.O.P, threw himself on the ground and began flailing his arms and legs whilst screaming his head off.

 

I looked at Key in question and he shrugged his shoulders.

 

“That’s enough” A voice laced with authority spoke, finally silencing the man-baby.

 

That voice was YG himself, the murderer.

 

I shifted my stance, prepared for any attack that could begin, eyeing my farther for any signs of killing intent.

 

The rat, Seungri, whacked T.O.P on his head.

 

“YAH! Why did you do that… that hurt… you big meanie” T.O.P pouted as he rubbed his now-sore head.

 

“Why do you think, you were screeching as if you were a kid who saw his dog take a piss on his lollipop.” Seungri snarled.

 

“That blonde drag queen over there said I had the mentality of an enfant! I just wanted to prove him right!” T.O.P argued back.

 

“Prove him right! Prove him right... You have got to be kidding me. Who the hell does something like that to prove their enemy right” Seungri rambled frustrated.

 

“I do!” T.O.P pouted.

 

“Geez, way to help us maintain our reputation of being feared drug dealers.” Seungri sarcastically said as he rolled his eyes.

 

I could feel my lip twitch in amusement, but I quickly masked it with my poker face.

 

I felt someone touch my shoulder and I glanced at Minho who gave me a firm stare, reminding me the reason why we were here.

 

As the two idiots sprang into a moronic argument, I kept my eyes on YG, who was looking at me… he looked almost… sad?

 

No. A murderer like him doesn’t have feelings.

 

I glared at him, expressing the pure hate I hold for him in that look.

 

I am here for Dara. I need to get my best friend out of here. She isn’t built for a life like this. I can’t let her suffer like I have.

 

Tears threatened to escape my eyes as the gnawing fear of losing her emerged. I quickly whipped my eyes with the back of my hand before I took a shaky breath to calm myself.

 

“So where the is Dara” I spoke in a surprisingly calm and eerie tone.

 

The room fell silent as the YG group looked at me.

 

I twisted my ring around my finger, indicating the others to get ready for a possible fight.

 

The one who had a Mohawk, from my research he was called Youngbae, glanced at my ring and watched me warily. He knew that I had signaled Shinee to prepare for a fight and we had a staring contest before my fathers voice broke our concentration.

 

“CL… is this really all the necessa-“

 

“Don’t call me that as if you actually know me” I broke his sentence and my glare was returned to him.

 

I saw him sigh and he looked at me with tired eyes.

 

“CL can we just talk” He spoke in a strangled voice.

 

“No! I am not talking to a murderer. I am here to collect my best friend who you have captured.” My voice rising with each word.

 

“CL…”

 

“DON’T CALL ME THAT” I screamed.

 

“I never meant for your-“

 

“Don’t” I hissed.

 

“Your mother”

 

“I SAID DON’T”

 

“My wife”

 

“SHUT UP, SHUT UP” I began hyperventilating as memories overtook my mind.

 

The sound of a gunshot echoed.

 

“Mummy! Mummy!”

 

Red.

 

“Mummy, wake up”

 

Blood.

 

A lake of life on the floor.

 

A mother’s body sprawled lifeless.

 

“Mummy, its not time to go to sleep. Wake up”

 

“I didn’t kill your mother”

 

A small child with tearstains huddled next to the corpse.

                                                                                                                         

“Daddy, mummy isn’t waking up!!”

 

Hysteric cries escaped the young girls lips.

 

Blood covered her white spring dress.

 

“No.”

 

The girls eyes widens as she sees the killer hold the gun

 

I grabbed my hair and tears escaped my eyes, the comforting touches of my friends were ignored as I was immersed in the waking nightmare.

 

“Daddy?”

 

Blood. Red.

 

The colour of life.

 

Painting the room like a personal canvas.

 

Screams were released from the girl’s mouth.

 

Death.

 

“STOP IT. I SAID STOP IT” I screamed as frustration and hatred blinded me. I grabbed my knife from my boot and threw it at YG’s forehead, trying to silence the nightmare.

 

Youngbae caught the knife with his fast reflexes, and quickly shot it back at Taemin who skillfully avoided it.

 

Seungri grabbed YG and sheltered him behind a flipped tabled.

 

I grabbed my pocketknife and ran towards where YG was being protected; yet T.O.P quickly intercepted me and threw a kick to my face.

 

My eyes widened as his foot came into contact with my chin. The metallic taste of blood filled my mouth.

 

I shot my fist forward, yet he blocked it with his arm. I aimed my other hand to his lower abdomen and managed to slice his clothes and graze his skin with my knife.

 

I heard his hiss in pain as the ragged tip made contact with his skin.

 

He grabbed the arm he was blocking and painfully twisted it behind my back. My head strained backwards as I attempted to escape his hold.

 

His grip loosened when Key jabbed him on his side, and I quickly took advantage of it by twisting around and kicking him where the sun doesn’t shine.

 

He buckled in pain and glared at me.

 

“Cheap shot” he hissed.

 

“Who says I play fair” I spat back. I nodded at Key as a sign to keep the moron preoccupied while I take care of my own business.

 

I ran forward and dived down to avoid a knife that had been thrown.

 

I made it to where Seungri was protecting YG.

 

I attempted to jump over the overturned table to get to my main target, my farther.

 

Seungri saw me coming and grabbed my wrist to pull me back from YG, into his chest.

 

“Tsk, kitten should learn to stop scratching or I might have to de-claw her” He whispered in my ear.

 

Is this bastard… flirting with me?

 

I narrowed my eyes and grabbed his arms that were wrapped around me before flipping him over, not expecting him to still keep a hold on me as I was flipped with him.

 

I was trapped in his arms as we lay on the floor.

 

I yelped as he playfully bit my ear.

 

“Stop being such a flirt you rat” I hissed and bit his arm, surprising him so he released me.

 

I quickly stood up and eyed him warily as he also stood his ground.

 

“Hmmmm, biting. You like it ” He smirked.

 

I want to ing cut that smirk off his face.

 

I sprang forward and managed to cut his cheek, before he jabbed me in the ribs. Knocking the wind out of me.

 

I gasped for air and during the time where I couldn’t move he grabbed my wrists and slammed me on the floor before straddling me and he threw the knife across the room.

 

“You really like it rough don’t you” He smirked.

 

“Son of a…” I hissed, as I darted my eyes to my fellow members to see that they were also having difficulty.

 

I attempted to get out of his hold but he had me in a firm lock.

 

The room fell silent as someone entered through the doors.

 

“STOP!” Dara screamed breathlessly.

 

My eyes widened to see Dara enter the room, and my mouth fell open as I saw Jiyong casually rest his arm on Dara’s shoulder before giving me a hard glare.

 

 

A/N: A chapter or two then this story ends :D

(BTW i managed to ninja my laptop out of its jail... so i may not be able to update again so quickly untill i actually get my laptop back properly. Yay for being grounded :D /brick)