1

His Property

 

{No one POV}

 

 

 

            “DARA” someone shouted across the cafeteria. Dara turned around trying to spot who called her name, when her eyes saw CL coming over to her, Dara flashed a grin and skipped over to CL.

 

 

 

“CL!” Dara squealed, whilst squeezing CL with a tight hug.

 

 

 

“Aish! You make it seem as if we haven’t seen each other for **years**”

 

 

 

“We haven’t seen each other since the start of the day!” Dara gasped dramatically, “ It might as well have been that we would never meet each other again!”  Dara sniffled and her eyes began to water.

 

 

 

“Dara, just because you’re a good actor does not mean you can flaunt it around and use it against me”

 

 

 

Dara’s face lit up again, getting rid of any sign of sadness that was expressed seconds ago. “CL knows me too well”

 

 

 

“Of course! I’m your best friend!” CL remarked, “Now as your best friend I command you to let go of me, im pretty sure those guys over there think we are dating or something and they are getting jealous that the almighty CL is taken” CL pointed to a group of four guys sitting around a table in the cafeteria, staring at Dara and CL’s PDA.

 

 

 

Dara smirked and swung her arm around CL’s shoulder, then gave CL a quick peck on the cheek.

 

 

 

“Come on babe” Dara began dragging CL over to the boys and glared at them, her eyes turning to slits.

 

 

 

“This is my girl, stop those erted thoughts of yours because im the only one that’s allowed to see her in a bikini. Got that” Dara began to once again drag the shocked CL away from the surprised boys.

 

 

 

“YAH! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!” CL screamed.

 

 

 

“Just showing what’s mine” Dara remarked matter-of-factly, “Want a hickey to go with it?”

 

 

 

“Dara you scare me, that whole show of the sweet and innocent girl you got going on can completely disappear when you being like this. CL raised an eyebrow “I never knew you even understood what a hickey was!”

 

 

 

“What do you mean CL, what’s a hickey??” Dara cocked her head sideways, acting innocent.

 

 

 

“Aish, this girl”

 

 

 

Dara giggled sweetly, “CL I was only doing it because I don’t like how some of these erted guys are looking at you as if you’re a piece of meat! Don’t you think its so degrading!”?

 

 

 

“Not really, I mean who wouldn’t want this” CL gestured to herself.

 

 

 

“My choice in friends….”

 

 

 

“Yah! You love me”

 

 

 

“Sure I do”

 

 

 

CL’s face darkened and her eyes glared into Dara’s.

 

 

 

“Fine! I love you so very much! You’re the only one for me! You’re the king of the hill, the apple to my eye, the one I would kill myself over, the one.”

 

 

 

“Shut up”

 

 

 

“But don’t you want to hear how much I love you!”

 

 

 

“No”

 

 

 

“But-“

 

 

 

“Dara we are best friends we love each other, but it sounds so cheesy when you actually say it to me, making me want to barf, so I prefer if you didn’t tell me you love me but instead showed it to me… by lets say buying me that drink” CL pointed to the vending machine.

 

 

 

“Aish fine.” Dara went over and put her coins in, picking the drink CL pointed at and trudged back to CL to give her the tasty drink.

 

 

 

“Thank you!” CL chirped.

 

 

 

“Mhm… “

 

 

 

“Lets go to lunch now hm?” CL asked.

 

 

 

“Sure! Wait one sec... I need to do something,” Dara said whilst fiddling with the hem of her top. “Just meet me by the table we seat at, ill be there in 10 minutes!” Dara said and sped away from CL before she was asked any questions.

 

 

 

‘I wonder what Dara has been doing every start of lunch for the past month’ CL though.

 

 

 

“Eh its Dara, she very well might be trying to talk to a bee” CL sighed and walked to the table where she sat at.

 

 

 

{Dara POV}

 

 

 

‘I need to be subtle about this whole thing, I wonder if CL is wondering what im doing’ I thought.

 

 

 

I grabbed a cute lunch box out of my bag and held it to my chest as she walked to the field, seeing the familiar figure i had got to known.

 

 

 

“Hi!” I chirped, only to be greeted by silence.

 

 

 

“Well… I made you some lunch again.. I don’t know what you like because you never said but it has some rice and kimchi in it.” I scratched my neck and cautiously placed the food by Jiyong’s side.

 

 

 

When I was about to stand up I felt someone grab my wrist, I saw Jiyong holding onto me with a death glare in his eye.

 

 

 

“Why do you keep doing this?” he hissed, “Even when I don’t touch a single piece of food you give me, why do you bother me when I obviously don’t accept you being around me”

 

 

 

I refused to be scared, and calmly looked at him.

 

 

 

“Well I never see you eating, and im trying to be kind” I said matter-of-factly.

 

 

 

“Well stop being nice and leave me alone” he roughly let go of my wrist. “Take your food with you” he looked away and stayed under his tree.

 

 

 

I glanced at him, “Sheesh im not asking to be your friend, just that I think everyone should eat food” I walked away from him.

 

 

 

I took deep breaths, trying to calm myself from my encounter with Jiyong.

 

 

 

‘No wonder everyone is scared of him, he is really intimidating, but that doesn’t mean im going to stop being nice to him’ I thought with determination.

 

 

 

I walked back to where CL and I sit with various of our other friends. I flashed a smile, my talent for acting really came in handy when I needed it to, and I could hide my feelings for another time and just act around others without them getting suspicious.

 

 

 

I sat down next to CL and took out my own lunchbox and began to slowly eat, not paying much attention to the chatter around me.

 

 

 

“That boy, Jiyong is such a strange character” my ears perked up at his name, it wasn’t often people talked about him other then the various rumors that passed around him but I never paid attention.

 

 

 

“Yah, he is so quiet and scary” one girl remarked.

 

 

 

“The thing is, is if he didn’t have this I-hate-everyone kind of ego around him, he would actually be very popular” Another girl said.

 

 

 

“He is actually really hot! That whole bad- attitude he is got going on is appealing I think”

 

 

 

“I see what you mean, but when I tried to approach him he just glared at me until I felt like crying”

 

 

 

“Maybe its just he thought you were ugly”

 

 

 

“YAH!”

 

 

 

“Kidding!”

 

 

 

“Anyway have you see the new fall fashion....” and now I tune out.

 

 

 

I sighed, not knowing that it was very audible to the others.

 

 

 

“You okay Dara?” CL asked

 

 

 

“Oh yah sorry, just thinking” I chimed, and then furrowed my eyebrows as I went back to thinking.

 

 

 

‘I wonder what I should cook for him tomorrow?’ I thought.

 

 

 

A/N: Wow im so surprised that people actually subscribed to this story before i even posted a chapter! THANK YEW!

I wanted to try my hand out at this story, this plot has been with me for the last couple of weeks, and im really excited to start this story! I hope you are excited to read it 8D

Please comment and subscribe!

<3