28

His Property

 

{Dara POV}

 

Okay, so all I need to do is use my ninja skills to avoid Jiyong and go to CL’s for a sleepover.

 

Not that bad right?

 

I mean all I need to do is avoid one kid

 

One kid that’s it.

 

You can do this Dara, teleporting sounds like a reasonable choice of escape.

 

Just escape Jiyong; he is only one person, only a ruthless gang member…

 

Dammit…

 

Gang member…

 

 

Why.

 

 

I sighed as my eyes darted left and right, trying to spy out Jiyong who was probably honing down on my location.

 

I saw CL waiting for me by the gate of my school and I brightened up.

 

Maybe I was going to actually make it! I started to skip my way towards CL and when I was in pouncing distance a hand grabbed the back of my shirt and yanked me towards the person.

 

I looked at CL with shocked eyes as she looked at me wide-eyed, not exactly believing what was happening.

 

I felt myself being lifted up and getting slung over the stranger’s shoulder.

 

I tried to wiggle out of the person’s grasp but heard him speak in a menacing tone of voice.

 

“If you dare start screaming ill make sure you scream my name tonight” Jiyong said as he walked away from the still-shocked CL.

 

I furrowed my eyebrows and gave CL an apologetically look, as I let my body become limp.

 

When Jiyong reached his car he put me in the back seat and closed the door before settling in the drivers seat.

 

“I think I gave you too much freedom Dara” Jiyong spoke as he started up his car and sped out onto the road.

 

“You always think you give me too much freedom” I shot back.

 

“Well now you coming with me, if you like it or not.”

 

“I don’t think I have much choice in this matter” I said as I watched the scenery pass by.

 

“Good you understand” Jiyong chuckled and looked at me through his rear-view mirror with a twinkle in his eyes.

 

“You sir are bi-polar, one second you are going ape then the next you happily taunt me,” I blurted out as I narrowed my eyes at him.

 

“Not bi-polar exactly Dara, if only you knew what causes my mood swings.” Jiyong answered vaguely

 

“Now you talk in riddles, its all a conspiracy,” I mumbled under my breath, returning to looking at the unfamiliar surroundings.

 

“Now where the hell are we going.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“We are here Dara, wake up” Jiyong said as he lifted me out of the car seat and held me bridal style.

 

 

“I can walk,” I groggily mumbled.

 

“I know”

 

“Let me down” I sighed as I breathed in his musky scent.

 

“Seems like you don’t want me to” Jiyong smirked as he glanced at my hands which were holding onto his top like it was my life support.

 

“Arrogant” I whispered as I was pulled back into my sweet slumber.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: hehehe sorry for my lame chapter. I promise I will be uploading a chapter tomorrow no matter my school work load :D it will also be a longer chapter and if I get enough comments asking for it a possible one… although I fail drastically –face palm- why do you want meh fail peoples. Its like… why….DX

Also... anyone want to make me a vid?? kekeke -wiggles eyebrows-