11

His Property

 

{Jiyong POV}

 

“So what your saying is, that Dara’s best friend is CL?” I asked with my hands massaging my temples.

 

“Yes” Bom replied.

 

“Did she see you?”

 

“I don’t think so, but then again CL is known to be expertly trained in her field, being one of the top in her group”

 

I heaved a sigh and looked down at my papers on the table in the conference room. CL was the leader of our rival gang. Us being Bigbang and 2ne1, while CL was in a gang called Shinee. Shinee controlled a lot of the land around Korea, where they did the majority of their drug dealing.

 

I always knew CL went to my school, yet she had no clue that the “emo, quiet” Jiyong was the leader of her rivals. I never felt the need to take action for we have no disputes between us other then the fact on who deals more. If we don’t deliberately get in each other’s way then we have a silent treaty of peace.

 

But now that Dara knows us, and the fact that I **own** her, things may change if CL happens to find out my identity, CL is known to be the least merciful gang leader in Korea.

 

“Maybe we could let Dara go?” Seungri suggested.

 

“No.” I firmly said.

 

“Why not?” Seungri tilted his head, and eyed me.

 

“I spent so much money on her to save that stupid of hers, plus she knows too much and if she tells CL of the events that have happened to her, CL will be out for blood” I pointed out.

 

 “I also like Dara Unnie… I don’t want her to go” Minzy pleaded with thrown-in aegyo.

 

“Minzy why do you even bother trying to act cute in front of Jiyong, he is like a freaking ice-man” Taeyang mumbled as he twirled his pencil around.

 

I shot a glare at Taeyang, to which he put his hands up with a not-guilty look on his face.

 

“Can we go now Mr. Ice man?” Taeyang asked.

 

“Why in such a rush Taeyang, we have only been here for a couple of hours”

 

“We left Dara with T.O.P”

 

“So” I replied boredly.

 

“Do you want a pregnant Dara to look after?” he replied with a smirk on his face.

 

My eyes widened slightly at what Taeyang was indicating, “” I shot off from my seat and marched out of the door.

 

{No one POV}

 

Bom chuckled as she saw the retreating Jiyong, “And this is why you never leave T.O.P alone with Jiyong’s property.”

 

“Remember that time when Jiyong nearly strangled the life out of T.O.P after T.O.P broke his pencil” Minzy chirped in.

 

“Jiyong’s such a drama queen, I swear” Bom replied as the gang went up to follow Jiyong.

 

“Well I do admit I would be a little worried with leaving T.O.P alone with something I spent 50 million won on, especially if it is something bangable. T.O.P is like a jackrabbit, all he wants to do is-“

 

“SHUT UP” Minzy squealed while slapping her hand over Seungri’s mouth.

 

“Ignore the maknae, but he did a good job with describing T.O.P” Taeyang chuckled.

 

“DID YOU JUST ME,” Minzy screamed whilst wiping her hand on Seungri’s face.

 

“YOU DESERVED IT, YOU DIDN’T HAVE TO SLAP ME ON MY MOUTH I NEED THAT FOR MAKING OUT WITH GIRLS”

 

“WELL SORRY THAT YOU’RE SO ERTED, AND HONESTLY WHO WOULD WANT TO MAKE OUT WITH YOU! THE BEST THAT YOU COULD GET IS TAEYANG!!”

 

“Hey now, don’t involve me in your petty argument, we don’t have time and we need to go home” Taeyang sighed as he grabbed onto Seungri’s ear and began pulling him away.

 

“HYUNG!! That hurts” Seungri whined as he feebly followed Taeyang.

 

Minzy smirked as he saw the now-in-pain Seungri, “You deserved that” she huffed.

 

“And YOU deserve this” Bom stated as she grabbed Minzy’s ear and began pulling her along.

 

“UNNIE!” Minzy flailed trying to get rid of Bom’s firm grasp.

 

 

A/N: Hey everyone! This is meh update, sorry it is so short. I would kindly like to request that my readers don’t complain about the length of my chapters tho, it kind of annoys me that im hearing complaints…. I understand my chapters may not be as long as others write there… but im still a noob at writing and I pretty much make my story up as I go along…

 

Sorry for the small rant o3o

 

Im going to Mexico soon so I wont be updating for a while! Happy Christmas!!

 

And I **would** have updated yesterday but then I ended up drawing this:

 

http://feralsin.deviantart.com/#/d5oqm9a

 

I HAVE NO LIFE, THIS TOOK SO LONG…And yes I drew this, do you see that squiggly thingy at the bottom?? That’s meh signature. MWAHAHAHAHA

 

 

 

bye o3o