30

His Property

 

{Dara POV}

 

I snuggled into the warmth that was around me, breathing in a very familiar scent.

 

I mumbled incoherent sentences as I rubbed my face against a hard warm surface.

 

“Dara” a voice spoke

 

“ajsjfnekdwojgnfmeln”

 

“Dara…”

 

Jkjfdkwmfgklenvc” I mumbled some more with a slightly raised tone, annoyed that something was disturbing my happiness.

 

I felt something poke my cheek and I furrowed my eyebrows at the intrusion, swatting the attacker lazily with my hand.

 

I sighed as I was left in peace again and mewled softly as I snuggled closer to the warmth.

 

“God Dara, you like a freaking cat” I heard the same voice chuckle; I opened one of my eyes to be greeted with bed-hair Jiyong.

 

My eyes widened as memories of the night before flashed through my brain, my cheeks responded by going tomato red.

 

“Ji” I mouthed as I stifled a yawn.

 

“Dara?”

 

“I have something to tell you,” I said as I suddenly pulled a very serious face to him.

 

“…” Jiyong stayed silent as I saw how his face flashed with worry.

 

{Jiyong POV}

 

‘Oh god is she going to say she regrets what happened’ I thought, as I looked at Dara’s poker face, afraid of what she was going to say next.

 

“Ji….” She said again before resuming her face of no expression….

 

This woman knows suspension.

 

“If you regret anything… im sorry for what I have done” I croaked as my eyes darted away…. I was so not expecting to wake up like this.

 

I heard Dara giggle and I looked at her confused.

 

“I wanted to tell you, you are very warm and make a lovely pillow.”

 

I looked at her gawking….

 

“What the hell is wrong with you woman, thinking that you were going to tell me you never wanted to see me again and all” I pouted.

 

“Aigoo!” Dara cooed as she pinched my cheeks.

 

“Since when did Jiyong become so adorable” she said as she blinked at me.

 

“Psh Jiyong is never cute, only manly” I replied as I nodded sternly.

 

“Of course… cause only the manliest of the manly men pout” Dara teased as she sat up on the bed, causing the bed covers to slip slightly from her body revealing her bare shoulders.

 

I gulped.

 

I do feel myself becoming a man right now.

 

“Dara…”

 

“Hm?” Dara asked as she tilted her head.

 

“I am a man.”

 

“Of course you are” Dara said, still thinking we were teasing each other…. Oh how she was wrong.

 

“I am a man…” I said again as I pointed to her chest which the covers were barely covering.

 

Dara looked at me slightly confused before looking down and squeaking in shock. She quickly grabbed a handful of the covers and cocooned herself with them, thankfully I was wearing my boxers, otherwise I would have to show the manly man I truly was.

 

“Ill… just leave the room” I said as I got out of the bed and grabbed a shirt and jeans.

 

I looked back at Dara one more time and gave her my famous smirk.

 

“I am a manly mmmaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn,” I whispered as I closed the door every so slowly, making sure she heard every freaking letter.

 

When I finally closed the door I heard Dara squeak with embarrassment.

 

“Egoistic Drama Queen” Dara said and I chuckled.

 

I went to the kitchen to get our breakfast ready with a grin plastered to my face.

 

 

 

A/N: ILL UPDATE TOMORROW. Sorry for the lack of updates :3

 

Personal stuff about moi, you may stop reading if you dont like it.. >:D

Sooooooo, i have finally decided to stick to losing 10 pounds. I know if i lose this amount of weight my BMI will be underweight and all but thats what i really want to do... instead of mopping for myself about my weight... work and lose it!!!!

I swim for 2 hours 6 times a week and i only drink water, i also am trying to stop eating junk food to reach my goal..

When i reach my goal i will celebrate my updating all my stories :D

hehehehe.... i abuse AFF with my sensless rambles.