13

His Property

 

{No one POV}

 

Bom looked over T.O.P’s bruised lip and eye and heaved a sigh.

 

“Your going to be okay T.O.P, the bruises will fade in a couple of days,” Bom said as she got a damp towel and covered T.O.P’s cheek with it.

 

“Jiyong was really mad” Seungri said whilst looking at the now-closed door of Jiyong’s bedroom.

 

Minzy went over to the shocked Dara and moved her so she sat on the sofa, “I think Dara’s frozen with shock,” Minzy pointed out.

 

“Did you hear how Jiyong said ‘My Dara’.”? Bom snickered, “I think Jiyong’s getting a bit over-protective with his stuff”

 

“I think it was cute,” Minzy chirped.

 

“But at what cost” T.O.P feigned crying, “MY FACE!!! THAT WAS THE COST”.

 

“Dude. It’s because you decided to Dara in your sleep” Daesung pointed out as he went over to Minzy and hugged her from behind. “Im going to take Minzy to my apartment”.

 

Minzy turned crimson at his words and silently followed Daesung out of the apartment.

 

“Im going to follow them, its always fun to ruin Daesung’s chance at getting laid” Seungri winked and went out of the door as well.

 

Taeyang ran out and screamed “DAESUNG I WARN YOU THAT ER SEUNGRI IS FOLLOWING YOU” and ran back inside the apartment snickering.

 

“Aish, you boys are idiots. Come on Taeyang take me to that new restaurant that opened down the road” Bom said as she got up and smoothed her skirt down.

 

“Asking me out on a data, huh” Taeyang stated as he looked at Bom smugly.

 

“No, I just want food and I don’t want to spend money” Bom replied in a monotone voice.

 

“Woman” Taeyang rolled his eyes and went out of the apartment followed by Bom.

 

Dara recovered from her shock and sighed as she lay down on the sofa, and eyed Jiyong’s bedroom door, debating on whether or not she should go and check up on Jiyong.

T.O.P stood up and yawned, “Well im going to go before Jiyong comes out and beats me up again, that rodent I call my friend packs a hell of a punch”

 

{Dara POV}

 

I watched as T.O.P stretched his arms and began walking to the door, when he was about to close the door he looked over at me.

 

“By the way Dara, I wasn’t sleeping” he winked and left the room.

 

I sat there gaping like a goldfish, ‘WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT SUPPOSE TO ME’ I thought to myself.

 

“He is probably just being again” I attempted to convince myself, “God how many boys do I have to deal with now! Both Seungri and T.O.P seem to allow their baby-makers to bang anything in sight” I chuckled to myself at the description I gave them.

 

I sighed once again and looked over to Jiyong’s room. Should I go inside and see if he is okay? I stood up and made my way to his bedroom door.

 

I grabbed the doorknob and hesitantly opened the door.

 

Jiyong was at his desk, hunched over looking at papers.

 

“Jiyong?” I mumbled as I eyed him curiously, yet he didn’t respond.

 

I walked over to Jiyong and poked his shoulder carefully.

 

“Jiyong?” I questioned again.

 

“Dara” he icily spoke, Jiyong got out of his seat and turned to face me. There was something in his eyes that I couldn’t identify and it scared me slightly.

 

Jiyong stepped forward and I stepped backwards.

 

“Dara” he warned, he stepped forward once again and I stepped backwards. Jiyong growled angrily and grabbed my shoulders forcefully.

 

I yelped at his actions but the noise was smothered as he crashed his lips onto mine. My eyes widened in shock at his actions, yet I unconsciously began fluttering them close as pleasure washed over me.

 

His kiss was possessive, he was stating that I was his and only his and I slowly succumbed to the feeling.

 

He took his lips off of mine, and I whined quietly in protest, I felt his breath as he chuckled slightly, “Your mine Dara” he whispered as he captured my lips once again and pushed me onto his bed.

 

Jiyong nibbled onto my bottom lip, trying to gain access to my cavern. When I refused to open my mouth he placed his hand under my top and my bare stomach, causing me to gasp in surprise where he took his chance to dominate my mouth.

 

I moaned as he drew symbols on me, wait…. did I just moan? Where the did I learn how to moan.

 

I felt myself heating up as Jiyong began to trail his kisses down my neck and to my collarbone. I gasped slightly as I felt him chew and on a sensitive part of my skin.

 

My eyes were glazed over with a strange feeling I had never felt before.

 

“Jiyong” I moaned slightly as he captured my lips again, I felt his hands come behind me and unclasp my bra.

 

“Jiyong!” I gasped as I processed what he was planning on doing and came back to my full senses and pushed Jiyong’s lips off me.

 

“Stop Jiyong” I breathed as I grabbed his arms to attempt to restrain him.

 

I looked up at Jiyong’s face and saw how the lusts in his eyes faded away.

 

Jiyong pushed himself off of me and sat on the side of the bed. “Im going to have a shower.”

 

I watched as Jiyong made his way to the bathroom and shut the door, the shower soon turning on afterwards.

 

I took in a deep breath and felt my now-swollen lips.

 

“What just happened?” I thought as I flushed crimson.

 

A/N: kekekekekeke there is your daragon moment that everyone has been awaiting >:D (pretend its a late xmas present from me to you)

<3