32

His Property

 

{Dara POV}

 

After the long and silent drive we finally made it back to the YG head quarters, Bom drove through a hidden drive way and slowly halted the car.

 

Jiyong quickly unbuckled himself and opened the door,

 

“Bom watch Dara whilst im working” Jiyong said hastily as he was greeted with big bulky looking men who quickly surrounded him and escorted him to god knows where.

 

My eyes followed Jiyong as he soon disappeared out of my sight; I scrunched my nose still trying to set this puzzle together.

 

CL… my best friend… knows that Jiyong is a gangster?

 

But what does she have to do with anything…she is just any ordinary girl like me…

 

Is it bad that she knows?

 

Will she tell the cops?

 

I grimaced at the unpleasant thought of my Ji behind bars.

 

Couldn’t I just talk to CL… she is my best friend after all… I doubt she would back stab me like that.

 

Still… why did Ji seem so agitated about her know-

 

“EARTH TO DARA” I heard an obnoxious voice screech in my ear.

 

I yelped and my eyes shot to a very-close-face in front of me.

 

I pushed Bom’s nose with my index finger to allow myself some breathing room.

 

“What the hell Bom, are you trying to kill me!” I rambled as I puffed my cheeks.

 

“Well soooorrrrrrryyyy but you weren’t responding after I tried calling your name a million times,” Bom argued as she flicked my forehead.

 

I rubbed my head and stuck my tongue at the she-devil.

 

“Yah but honestly, you could have given me a heart attack, just seeing that face is bad enough on its own, but seeing it up-close… sheeesh” I smirked as I saw Bom look at me with complete and utter horror.

 

“Your lucky Jiyong told me to watch you, or that hair of yours will be gone” Bom said as she stuck her tongue at me.

 

“You know I love you Bommie…” I sighed as my mind wandered back to what was at hand right now.

 

“Bommie… whats happening” I whispered as I leaned my head against my hands… “Why is CL involved in this situation”

 

I felt Bom pat my shoulder slightly before bringing me into a hug.

 

“Dara, I cant tell you anything right now… you should ask CL or Jiyong these questions”

 

I just hope that the two people I hold closely wont be hurt…

 

 

 

 

A/N: SORRY FOR BEING SUCH A BAD AUTHOR DX

IM A TERRIBLE PERSON LIKE BAD PERSON aASDFGHJKL

Ive been busy with life and all....

I feel liek this story is going down the drain and im hoping of ending it soon...

I will prob be updating my other fanfic more often cause i havent f-ed it up yet like i have this one

link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/374986/devil-s-puppet-comedy-dara-daragon-gdragon-supernatural

(you should subscribe to it if you love meh)

AUTHOR SPAZZ AHEAD:

AND OHMEHGOSH SORRY FOR SPAZZING ON U GUYS.. BUT I GOT FLOOR (FRONT MOSH PIT) TICKETS TO SEE B.A.P WITH MY BEST FRIEND... LIKE OHMEHGOSH.. and im sooo happy cause im tall and everyone else there seems to be shorter than me (from what i got on fb) FINALLY BEING 5'10 IS AN UPSIDE. IM COMING FOR YOU MY LOVERS.